Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:21:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin with marketcap less than 100K with great potential?  (Read 256 times)
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:05:59 AM

I am researching some altcoins which are very low market ( Under 100k) cap but which have a good potential to increase if they deliver what they promise. Can you suggest any so that I can research. I want to buy for a small amount like $100. I would like to gamble in few coins.

I am looking for a hidden gem like BCC which increased about 1500x in 10 months from $0.14 in January to $215 in October. $50 investment on BCC would have been $75,000 in 10 months.
jujugoboom

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:27:55 AM

They have more risks than potential, most of them are dead coins, or scam&abandoned projects. I prefer the projects below 10 millions usd. Too low market cap is very dangerous.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:43:26 AM

How is BitConnect a hidden gem? It's a trashy ponzi scheme covered in an ICO. Sure its price is skyrocketing, but I'm certain it will crashed again soon. Ponzi scheme is not sustainable, it will collapse sooner or later. That coin has no real value at all.

You should look for altcoins that have actual value and working product. Coins like MSP - who has real use in its upcoming Mothership exchange. That kind of altcoin probably won't make you rich in a short timeframe, but they're more likely to rise constantly as their product grow bigger.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:49:11 AM

marketcap less than 100K is too risky dude,,
i think better you should find a good project with marketcap not less than 1 million

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:50:33 AM

They have more risks than potential, most of them are dead coins, or scam&abandoned projects. I prefer the projects below 10 millions usd. Too low market cap is very dangerous.

I agree. While other people are using a low market cap as an indication of a good investment, they are not using it as a sole basis. There are so many other bases that should be taken into consideration first before concluding that a certain coin has so much potential in terms of price. On top of a low market cap, it should be the progress of the project that should be treated with utmost value.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:07:31 AM

but sometimes low marketcap doesnt mean the project is died,
sometimes the dev still do something in development

cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:12:17 AM

I am researching some altcoins which are very low market ( Under 100k) cap but which have a good potential to increase if they deliver what they promise. Can you suggest any so that I can research. I want to buy for a small amount like $100. I would like to gamble in few coins.

I am looking for a hidden gem like BCC which increased about 1500x in 10 months from $0.14 in January to $215 in October. $50 investment on BCC would have been $75,000 in 10 months.

First of all BCC is a scam. Their promises are completely fulfilled by the fact that new investors are still willing to invest their life savings into the scheme, and will eventually collapse because it is a ponzi and there is no point in denying that.

Remember that when BCC came out, its market cap was around $800k. That's 8x 100k. Also, that was when btc was 15x less than what it is now. So i think it's comparable to around a $10 million cap coin right now.

I personally would not invest in anything under $100k market cap due to lack of liquidity. But here is your best bet: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ltbcoin/#markets

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:41:17 AM

It will not be a good thing for you to buy such coin with very low volkume because that just like you are betting in there about the future of the coin itself remember bitconnect only traded in its own exchange site.

fireballsnake

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:13:13 AM

Hardly you can find such a coin now in the Alts, there are no prerequisites for the huge growth of this or that coin. Yes, and probably already hardly such a huge rise will be to enrich it. Come in 5 years, we'll see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: