Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell Airdrop oh Bounty Tokens..?  (Read 1117 times)
emalithcrypto (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:55:43 AM

I have received 7 tokens in My Ether Wallet. But I still did not sell any of them. If I sell those token, how I do it..? some tokens are still not in any market oh any exchanges..? Do I have to keep those token oh Can I sell..? please any of you know help me.. Sad Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:06:36 AM

I have received 7 tokens in My Ether Wallet. But I still did not sell any of them. If I sell those token, how I do it..? some tokens are still not in any market oh any exchanges..? Do I have to keep those token oh Can I sell..? please any of you know help me.. Sad Sad

what is the name of the token you got? Usually some airdrop tokens or bounty tokens will go directly to etherdelta.com when listed in exchange. You have to wait your token to get listed in the market or else its a scam token airdrops. You can check here  at coinmarketcap.com and search your token.

SHAHJALAL

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:32:17 AM

whichever coin you have, First check their website or their social media account for Exchanger announcement. If they do than sell their.
Or wait till they announce their exchange listing.
Be patient man cause they are all free money...  Grin Grin
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:12:41 AM

You have to check what are the exchanges the tokens are listed on. You can check on coinmarketcap, token announcement thread and token social media pages.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:27:24 AM

Most tokens are listed on Etherdelta.

But yeah it's not rare at all to see tokens that have no value whatsoever after an airdrop or bounty because it's not going to be every coin that makes it to the big exchanges. You just need to find a buyer or keep holding until there is an exchange, if you do believe in the project.

Try listing it on the section of the forum which is altcoin marketplace.

Sohag Barman
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:46:45 AM

You can find them etherdelta.com or coin marketcap.com and whitch are not found in the market you can hold them. Easily you can buy or sell your token in those marketplace. There have too many marketplace for trading. Bittrex is one of the most popular among them.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:55:35 AM

You can sell the tokens once its listed in any exchanges most of the tokens happened recently listed in etherdelta wait until its listed to etherdelta once it is listed you can sell . even you can sell the coin in services and goods section BCT if anybody intersted they will buy . But you should have trusted member . Keeping escrow for this coins not worth. So wait until get listed in exchanges.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:15:04 AM

Most of the Tokens for bounties are ERC 20 tokens and you ahould be able to sell them on Etherdelta or RadarRelay (havent tried it yet).then the often come to Liqui or HitBtc

Cheers
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:12:24 AM

The tokens you receive can be sold wherever they are listed. usually the newly-received tokens will be listed on etherdelta, you can sell them here, and usually the newly listed tokens are sometimes very low and disappointing but you can wait some time and there is a possibility that the market price will go up, and if the market price has not gone up well saved first.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:43:45 AM

All the tokens on Ethereum blockchain can be traded on EtherDelta without being officially listed there. That's the main advantage on this exchange. So if a token is not listed, just use it's contact address and paste it in the trading pare like: 0x324.....4b-ETH. Also check if token is transferable, otherwise you won't be able to deposit it and will just loose some ETH for transaction fee.

tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:47:22 AM

check your coin whether it is in coinmarket, if not then just leave that coin in the wallet because there will be no price.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:32:14 AM

Firstly buy ETH which will serve as gas or tx fee, look for the exchange they are listed on most of these airdrops are on ED import ur wallet on ED and place ur sell order.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:45:50 AM

Generally, all ERC20 tokens (coins) are tradeable if they are transferable. Etherdelta or Decentrex are usually the first place tokens are added to and where you can trade them.
To add custom (not yet listed) token, click on list of tokens and select 'Other' (you will need custom token contract address and decimal).
But, be carefull with Etherdelta, it's generally a really slow exchange, with some high rates if you don't manage your gas fees correctly.

If you want to find out other exchanges where your coins can be sold, go to Coinmarketcap - https://coinmarketcap.com/ . There are all the information that you need if the coin is listed.  
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:04:44 AM

Before selling your token, make sure you have gas in MEW at least 0.001. After that check on the stock whether your token has been listed on the exchange. Because airdrop tokens usually have to wait listed on the exchange.

StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:08:35 AM

if u want to sell your token make sure, the token already trading in market
u can go to coinmarketcap. and searchh your coin that choose market, u can see where market accept that coin

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:17:31 PM

Can you tell us what those seven tokens are? If they are not yet listed in any of the available exchanges for tokens such as EtherDelta, Binance, or HitBTC, then you just have to hold it until the developers of these coins announce when they will enlist it in any of the platforms I mentioned previously. But usually it takes only a week or two for them to do so, so you just need to wait till then.

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:44:31 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 06:40:41 PM by spngebob

I have received 7 tokens in My Ether Wallet. But I still did not sell any of them. If I sell those token, how I do it..? some tokens are still not in any market oh any exchanges..?
If tokens are not listed in exchanges you can't sell them unless you find someone here who want's them, but to be honest who would want to buy unlisted token?
Do I have to keep those token oh Can I sell..? please any of you know help me.. Sad Sad
You can burn them(send them to unknown eth address), you can hold them or you can sell them if you find buyer.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:05:56 PM

first, you to have some eth so you can transfer your tokens and selling them!

make sure that you will earn more than transfers fees else you will waste your time and money!
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:18:54 PM

As many has mentioned most of the airdrop tokens are in ERC20 format and are mostly listed on etherdelta. Be aware that you will need ether to pay for the gas to transfer the coins to exchange, sometimes if you are getting very little amount make sure this is really worth it.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:23:49 PM

You can most probably use Etherdelta, but you have to wait if the coin is not listed there yet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: