Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell Airdrop oh Bounty Tokens..?  (Read 1117 times)
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:45:31 PM

All the tokens on Ethereum blockchain can be traded on EtherDelta without being officially listed there. That's the main advantage on this exchange. So if a token is not listed, just use it's contact address and paste it in the trading pare like: 0x324.....4b-ETH. Also check if token is transferable, otherwise you won't be able to deposit it and will just loose some ETH for transaction fee.

How can we check if the token is transferable? Does it mean not all tokens listed on EtherDelta are transferrable.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:46:55 PM

Try to check in the thread about altcoin you have. Find information where their market is located. Usually airdrop or bounty coin is in etherdelta. Or you can check on https://coinmarketcap.com
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:50:34 PM

I have received 7 tokens in My Ether Wallet. But I still did not sell any of them. If I sell those token, how I do it..? some tokens are still not in any market oh any exchanges..? Do I have to keep those token oh Can I sell..? please any of you know help me.. Sad Sad

If its not listed in the exchanger then you might be in the presale stage of the token project. You can wait for it to hit the exchanger and sell it afterwards. You can get the more information from the project social media such as twitter, Facebook or you can always watch the ANN thread that they are having.

I am waiting for my XFCCOIN to hit the exchanger since last 6 months. So you don't have to worry about your token. Juts go to their ANN page and seek for information on how and when they are going to list the token.

Once they publish the info then send the tokens to that exchanger and do the trade.

By the way which coin is it!

paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:55:43 PM

i have 16 different kinds of tokens, BRAT,EDOGE,MSC,10MT,EZEC,IBTC,IETH,OHNI,ATN,ATS,ATMT,BTCM,ETRUST,ECNY,JS and ELT. i sell my other token that i know will not pump anymore. so i can get balance to my ether wallet address to got a better trade.
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:56:22 PM

You can go to http://coinmarketcap.com/ and check where is your token, you can then search on this token page, what exchange it is on, and other stuff like social network of the project, website, and many other technical things and values.

Generally, shitty coins start appearing on etherdelta, an slow paltform where you can buy and sell odd coins. Be carefull with the gas fee, if you forget to set it correctly.

Enjoy

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:14:09 PM

I have received 7 tokens in My Ether Wallet. But I still did not sell any of them. If I sell those token, how I do it..? some tokens are still not in any market oh any exchanges..? Do I have to keep those token oh Can I sell..? please any of you know help me.. Sad Sad

Yep.. you have to wait for add exchange your token for sell. Otherwise No Option to sell your token.

Most of airdrop come exchange after distribution time and  bounty tokens are come after ICO and they added etherdelta exchange. You can follow up with your token road map and future plan. I think you can find out when comes in exchange Platform.

tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:16:49 PM

Maybe you should take a look at EtherDelta. The most coins are getting added after a couple of days. Some coins are already tradable, if you look search for the contract Wink

alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:17:00 PM

You can start selling once they are traded in any exchanges
Otherwise just wait

I suggest you to follow their telegram group to be a ble to track of the progress and development of those tokens

jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

You can check your coins on etherdelta as all coins/tokens of myetherwallet shown after allotment there. If you are not able to find your coin there, you can check by adding that coin contract address,symbol and decimals in the coins list other column after all coins list. Then you can see your coin otherwise you have to wait till that coin to be added in etherdelta or any other exchange.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:11:25 PM

You never mention what is the name of the token you got dude. Because, you must know first what exchange does your token listed?
And you find the update of that token in the main thread where you applied to the forum they announced about it.
tatam

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:09:14 PM

is only when they hit exchange u can sell if they are not in exchange yet hold till they do
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:35:13 AM

If you do not see these tokens in the list, it means you cannot yet sell them.
The cost of the token depends directly on the number of their users and activity of these people. As soon as enough people involve into this business, you will see the information about the sale of Airdrop and Bounty.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:11:15 PM

I also use this wallet to participate in most ICO, as well as for Ethereum translations. You should know that MyEtherWallet is not completely an online wallet. As the developers say - the user does not create an account and does not trust his tokens for storage in an online service.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:47:36 PM

If you do not see these tokens in the list, it means you cannot yet sell them.
The cost of the token depends directly on the number of their users and activity of these people. As soon as enough people involve into this business, you will see the information about the sale of Airdrop and Bounty.

Sorry, but that's just not true!
All tokens (coins) on Ethereum blockchain can be traded on EtherDelta without being officially listed there. The only thing that matters is that the tokens are transferable.
Etherdelta or Decentrex are decentralized exchanges that work directly on the Ethereum blockchain. To add custom (not yet listed) token, click on list of tokens and select 'Other' (you will need custom token contract address and decimal).

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:35:24 PM

Although most airdrop coins are not at the exchanges, but most of the coins that have been distributed from Initial coin offerings are listed at exchanges. Also if the coins are erc20, you should check etherdelta as they list most coins there.

Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:40:03 PM

If the token you have still not listed in any exchanges you should wait for a while then sell it when it's listed but not every token listed Smiley)). Beside you can create a selling topic in Marketplace (Altcoins) I've seen a lot of people did it before although the token they sold not listed already. Don't forget to check the ANN topic to see if token is listed or not or you can check on Etherdelta cause there are a lot of new token often listed in here as the first exchange.
Gracie12

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:56:10 AM

You can use Etherdelta, you can also enter the otc transaction, you can wait until the exchange on the line.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:12:44 PM

why do you want to sell the airdrop. cant you wait to let it appreciate and sell for a higher price. By the way, you can wait for it to enlist on an exchange before you can trade it.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

You can check at coinmarketcap.com and search your token and you can see where market accept your coin. or you can buy or sell your token in those market place,there too many marketplace for trading.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:12:57 PM

You have to first check whether the coins are listed in the market or not. You can also look for its value so you'll have a good idea on how much you'll be willing to sell your coins. Although, there are instances that some coins are not registered in trading platforms so you just have to wait for it to be listed on any exchange. But since we're talking about airdrops, most of them eventually ends up as shitcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: