Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 01:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we explain that the bitcoins is not a scam  (Read 4039 times)
chanchenjhun

Activity: 57
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:59:13 PM

im proud to explain that bitcoin is not a scam because i have friend that daily he cash out on her coins.ph wallet.
many bitcoin site are scam but not at all.
before you trust a bitcoin site be safe and search thier background if it is
a legit or a scam.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:51:14 AM

Bitcoin is one the popular companies in the field of electronic banking from its achievements and legal paper which represents its legality we can prove that the company is not a scam and supported by the government.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:07:40 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.
Yes, the media has a major role in propagation and information dissemination about bitcoin of course in your country the TV stations is being controlled by the government that does not support or adopt bitcoin, such a government will use any available means to discourage the use of bitcoin and can even classify bitcoin as a scam to discourage it's use by your fellow citizens and this is setback for bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:14:48 AM

Don't explain to them that this bitcoin is not a scam, perhaps you need to show your achievements to them. We all know that poeple will trust if we have an example or we have a proof that this bitcoin is not a scam.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:39:20 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.

Indeed, media or news has a great impact to anything they features or cover, because many people usually believed on what they are seeing or watching.  Only few people are trying to check or verify the integrity of the news or media.

The most powerful ways to convince people are showing the proof of your profit/income with Bitcoin, brief them about the history of Bitcoin and explain in layman term how you achieve to earn on Bitcoin.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:48:18 AM

If we accept bitcoin is a scam Do you think scam will be appear for 9 Year so this logic has to be applied and don't bother about such thing as bitcoin is the future and cryptocurrency is going to be default by its user and forced financial sector to organize themselves accordingly that time bitcoin will lead everyone. So we no need to explain about bitcoin whether it is scam or not they themselves realize it very shortly.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:21:40 AM

I think the best way to explain that bitcoin is not a scam is show and tell some advantages of bitcoin and tell them that some of people around the world have already use and invest in bitcoin. Most especially to the people who had lack of knowledge about bitcoin and they think bitcoin is a scam. So we explain to them also that we are the already earn and invest in bitcoin. We need to patience to explaining bitcoin to the people so that they will believe.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:23:46 AM

I help set up wallets for friends and then i send them some BTC with an list of places they can spend it. Once they actually use it to transact and buy something the penny drops and they understand. Explanations are good, but there is no substitute for real time, in play demonstrations.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

as my opinion I don't need to explain to everyone that Bitcoin is not scam because in scam there is a money involve as I know you don't need a lot of money to join in Bitcoin forum.

Aleksabit

Activity: 79
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:38:54 AM

With lots of TVs coming a lot of brain drains and coming up with a lot of stupid people, some people promote that battle is a scam just to make their own profit and they use it to mislead others. Tongue
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:51:16 AM

We cannot explain it to many people if we will not engage ourselves in MEDIA. media influences a lot but not all the people who watches it. We can make them realize that bitcoin is not a scam if they will know the numbers of Bitcoin users in the web; but if they are still not believe us, it's their loss not ours.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:26:45 PM

The achievements of the company and excellent quality service provided to the valued customer are the best way to prove that the company is not a scam. Because of the excellent service they have many customer are satisfied; through this they can receive lots of good feedback which may prove them that they are a legal company. Aside from that showing the certificate or documents that support their operations give also the customer a assurance that the company is legit and supported by the laws of the government.
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:48:17 PM

We cannot prevent other people in using bitcoin in illegal activities or even sometimes scam this main reason why some people don't believe in bitcoin especially does who experience being scam. What we can do is to explain to people to be wise and study first before investing into something. Bitcoin is a good venture but since it is not regulated it can be use in illegal things this must be cleared to those new in crypto currency.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:06:53 PM

Explain to them how's there's a record of everything. If bitcoin is a scam, there will be some side job from the ones that are on the upper level. There will be new coins coming in without a trace from where the hell did they come from. Or is it because the ones that are involved have already collected their coins right from the start. Remember no one really knows what happened right in the start. The ones that are involved in the creation of bitcoin have probably already bought millions of bitcoins when it was just starting out and they might even be running a mining rig right from the start and slowly upgrading the rig as the price of bitcoin goes by.

Nevertheless, the price of bitcoin is based on the supply and demand. So it has an actual market. If bitcoin is a scam, then how come we all have made our cash outs from bitcoin. I think none of us have been scammed by bitcoin itself but really by other people. They just used the currency bitcoin to scam people.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:23:47 PM

If you want to change someone's point of view or mind, use the media. Some big businessmen are against the bitcoin's existence for different reasons. For example, banks can go bankrupt because many people are relying on bitcoin. To prevent that from happening, these people would pay media to show the bad side of bitcoin so that other people would be less interested and think it is a scam.

So, the good solution for this issue is to raise awareness. You could provide them with evidence. For example, you could show them this site or other trusted site, and then you would show them the money you received from investing in bitcoin. It might look a little bit hard to change someone else's mind, but trust me, with evidence, they surely will change their mind.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:29:25 PM

When something is a trick, there is dependably a pioneer, or a gathering of pioneers promoting the trick. With Bitcoin has no such proof as I know. Bitcoin is decentralized where all tricks are incorporated somehow, constantly unavoidable when a cash framework is unified.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:30:02 PM

Probably it is obvious to show how it is possible to earn money on bitkoin so to say practice to arrange to uninitiated
By just showing them a proof of your earning, because all people they will believe if they see it. Also i believe in byword of to see is to believe, because people nowadays they needs proof before they believe. Like as in explaining that the bitcoin is not a scam, how can explain to them about bitcoin since it is need to use online. Thus they know that when internet site involve, right away they think it a scam. So is better to prove to them thay wrong about they thinking in bitcoin by showing proof.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:32:46 PM

Many 'big' businessmen already promoting bitcoin and the future use of cryptocurrency as the dominant exchange currency. Small things like this local news doesn't have a direct effect to the global situation of bitcoin. We must hope that the next government can see the potential and would grab the opportunity that cryptocurrency offers.
ennovy22

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

That anchor wants to gain popularity Grin Big businessmans campaigns and rooting a lot on bitcoin. They are promoting it because it is one of the biggest cryptocurrency in the world. All over the world it has about a millions users and also has a thousands of scammers. Bitcoin will be only dangerous if you trust anyone that you don't really know them personally and your entrusting them your bitcoin the you're such a dumb. Bitcoin is in the Internet. Internet is dangerous, if you are not careful about holding and entrusting some with your bitcoin then you'll get scammed.

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:56:07 PM

We can start by telling someone's success story with bitcoin, I think this is the simple way. Bitcoin is not a scam because some people live with bitcoin.
to convince him we need proof, maybe like making money from bitcoin.

I agree that you can by telling some success stories about bitcoin. However, I think the best way to explainesd to them thay bitcoin is not a scam is by showing some evidence that you could make and earn high income. Lastly, you must also help them how to earn and make bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: