Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most UNDERRATED ICO's? :o  (Read 1271 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:26:56 PM

Well if the project it's not good the market will respond with no $ into the project. So double check before engage into the low ratings ico , but if the tech is there , it worth a shot. I would suggest to go check GIZER thread , I'm sure you will remain a little socked because the tech is amazing.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:23:13 PM

I would say about Crypviser - disruptive, encrypted all-in-one network for social and business communication based on blockchain technology.
It will be next "Telegram" with real encryption.
jimsteel

Activity: 243
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

Really liking the look of Crowdholding.

Solid white paper, great strong team, actually have a product behind them (99% of ICO's don't) and constantly improving in everything (from marketing, to events etc), all their numbers add up, strong social media, great concept and marketing and content creation.

They launch tomorrow, these guys will fly!

https://ico.crowdholding.com

I like these guys as well, they have launched and i love the concept.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

ASSETRON ENERGY - https://assetron.energy

Is currently in presale - 40% of final ico price.

They are developing Blockchain P2P Investment Platform for Renewable Energy - basically revolutions the concept of "Community Solar" and building a global crowdfunding platform for renewable energy assets.

The coolest thing tho is that they are the FIRST (research yourself if you don't believe me) company that will utilise the ICO funds to build a solar pv power plant in Australia -so that they also get revenue from a money producing asset and not fail.

You will see, as Vitalik from Ethereum said - 90% of icos will fail - well they will fail because they will run out of money before they get customers.

ASSETRON ENERGY can't fail for at least 30 years - a fact,   this is how long a solar plant will produce income within warranty.

So that's why its underrated - what other ico you can think of, that has a guaranteed income for 30 years (and income they will share with Token holders through rewards), that will allow them to continue developing and outlive any competition.
And what is the profitability of their project? Probably not very high, since he is from the world of offline business.

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

News about Qchain project

Qchain is sponsoring a blockchain seminar in Orange County, California on November 17th

https://www.meetup.com/NEM-Los-Angeles-Meetup/events/244675476/?_cookie-check=qpW5eYhET_d1Nc1V
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:25:22 PM

I think Qchain is one of the underrated ICO's.
They team is really strong, and we invest not in idea from WP, we invest in already  working product .
tarust777

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:25:25 AM

They team is really strong, and we invest not in idea from WP, we invest in already  working product .

support you!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:51:42 AM

I don't know what criteria you use to pick these projects, I don't think they are underrated it is just that what they raise is what the market value them, or the team is very poor in marketing, remember the space is very crowded now and need to do more to get visible in this space

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Raffielo

Activity: 84

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:42:44 AM

What do you guys think are the most underrated ICO's? Lots of ICO's out there are more democratic and have targeted regular crypto users more instead of whales at a cost to their ICO's.

I find the current ICO's of Cryptogene, ClimateCoin, and Qchain to all be very underrated right now in terms of hype and awareness. These startups all have very strong teams, and their projects fill niches that could potentially be quite productive in the future.

This one is from a while back, but I also thought E4ROW had a solid team behind it and actual code, but unfortunately they did not do so hot. E4ROW had hoped that having code would allow it to get a higher ICO, but that was not the case. It's a lesson that as much as we like to hate on marketing spend and talk about focusing on product, marketing spend is incredibly important.
Most underrated right now is HBT, heardbeats. It’s has a great concept; VR for concerts, yet still in pre-ICO, it’s only at 30k and slowly climbing — great product, excellent room for growth, but underrated because most people aren’t aware that of its existence. It’s also strange how some ICO’s are marketed extremely well and others aren’t even noticed as a blip. Perhaps, it depends on the marketing budget to gain enough advertisement to get eyeballs interested?

Fakayode1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:37:19 AM

People aren't seeing a lot of potential in Blockv it's a project with an immense potential
CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:36:27 AM

I think the project I'm currently investing in is still underrated: Heardbeats .

To be fair: the ICO has not officially started yet, but pre-ICO is up and running for a while and will last 3 more days. Early investors get a 30% bonus during pre-ICO.

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:39:31 AM

I think TaaS is awesome. It made me the most profit and it also gives dividends. I plan on keeping it for a long time because I see a huge potential behind it

The best is yet to come!
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:29:39 PM

My personal opinion is that Qchain is an underestimated project. The team doesn't chase to get large amounts of money from ICO, but realy do their job. You can make sure of it by yorself, just following the project, and analyze their actions.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:38:10 PM

people are talking about projects that have already passed the ICO phase. ICO is just a process like IPO and lasts less than 2 months.

I would say Oracles Network is underrated. I do not see anyone talking about, but it is a great idea with a strong team that could be a major success.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:39:21 PM

So if I want to invest in Cryptogene do I have to have my BTC on my Waves wallet? How does this exactly work?

cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:42:10 PM

I think the same. Great team, real product and it's based on NEM and ETH blockchain - it's good project imn any way.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:53:59 PM

It totally depends on if they pull through with it or not but Dcorp and Oyster are really underated.  Oyster could become huge, has only 19 hours left on its ICO, and has only raised maybe 150 to 200 Eth.

The technology is great though.

Dcorp is going way below ICO price because people are discouraged it is taking so long but if they release something those coins will be worth a lot.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:55:33 PM

So if I want to invest in Cryptogene do I have to have my BTC on my Waves wallet? How does this exactly work?
U can send eth, Btc,  waves from any wallet but u will need a Waveswallet www.Waveswallet.io
Join us on telegram t.me/cryptogene
30 percent bonus on investment ends in less than 3 hrs. Hurry
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:22:41 AM

Propthereum.io should definitely be on this list. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This property will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value.
Franbeva

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:01:07 AM

What do you guys think are the most underrated ICO's? Lots of ICO's out there are more democratic and have targeted regular crypto users more instead of whales at a cost to their ICO's.

I find the current ICO's of Cryptogene, ClimateCoin, and Qchain to all be very underrated right now in terms of hype and awareness. These startups all have very strong teams, and their projects fill niches that could potentially be quite productive in the future.

This one is from a while back, but I also thought E4ROW had a solid team behind it and actual code, but unfortunately they did not do so hot. E4ROW had hoped that having code would allow it to get a higher ICO, but that was not the case. It's a lesson that as much as we like to hate on marketing spend and talk about focusing on product, marketing spend is incredibly important.

As you were talking, in regards of Climatecoin, you have to check the reality of the business and what the company is trying to do. Climatecoin have just announced in worldwide press the agreement with the world biggest electronic credit carbon platform to create the biggest carbon credits portal blockchain based. That guarantees millions of customers buying carbon credits with climatecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: