Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:14:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one?  (Read 1081 times)
coloredcoin (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:14:19 AM

BITCOIN is the future without question.
Question is which one to invest, Bitcoin,BitcoinCash,BTG,and more forks coming soon?
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:17:01 AM

Question is which one to invest, Bitcoin,BitcoinCash,BTG,and more forks coming soon?

Dont go anywhere. Just use the one who is legitimate.
Just Bitcoin.
This is what I am scred of. People using the bitcoin name for their own profit.
Be very careful of where you will invest in or else you will just be milking them with your money.
Perhaps you could thunk about them after you are used to the bitcoin technology.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:33:25 AM

If you invest in Bitcoin you have guaranteed future, other versions are not that popular yet and no one knows what will happen later. It's like PayPal tomorrow decides there will be few more other PP payments: PayPal2.0 , PayPal3.0 and so on. It's risky to say that updated version will have better future. Stick with legit like Reid said.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:37:42 AM

I think Bitcoin is the best from all of the coins which exist. Bitcoin is the future currency and can become a global currency later. So I think investment in bitcoin will give you more income than other coin.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:38:05 AM

Other hard fork coin is just the supplement of the original coin. They may not have the real demand as what the btc coin may have it. Probably just to make some quick gains one can buy it and if the price rises of the other coin you can sell it and just keep holding the btc for a longer term.

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:00:20 AM

I do not force you to invest in bitcoin
but I only recommend the main coin that is bitcoin
it all depends on how you behave.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:02:25 AM

That is not even a question brother. Why are you bothering about the other " Altcoins ". Yes, they are altcoins and BTC is the only major crypto currency and so you should not be having a doubt about what to choose. Any forked coin is an altcoin and hence it should not be compared with BTC. Don't even try to invest in those altcoins which are forked from BTC because it would probably be just a waste of time as they don't have any potential to rise as much as BTC.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:10:08 AM

there is no question, you just answered it yourself. "bitcoin" is the future not altcoins called other things such as bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin silver, bitcoin awesome,...
if you want to invest, make  sure to invest in the real thing not the poor copies that some random unknown people made which has a lot of issues and in some cases even serious bugs.

if you check the price, you can see "bitcoin" is rising not the altcoins in long term.

Only Bitcoin
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

There is no doubt that bitcoin is the father of all these cryptocurrencies and it will remain the same for ever. Because its the unique of its kind. Regarding other bitcoin variations, we cannot predict at this stage which will rise .In my opinion, its not the right time to invest in these bitcoin variations. Just wait for some more time and lets see which is really going to go ahead and then invest in that .
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:32:48 AM

The answer is in your question go for bitcoin only . Bitcoin is the future and it will keep on rising for a long time. So , investing in bitcoin is profitable rather than bitcoincash , BTG.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:35:01 AM

bitcoin because bitcoin gives me a money that i want

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:36:14 AM

BTC is love, BTC is life, the other coins are just for some short term profit, but still, with the market fluctuation BTC is the way to go.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:42:00 AM

bitcoin is a top priority because it is the "king" of coin coin co-rotation around bitcoin but bitcoin will not grow so strong you can invest and bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold is 2 coin is created from bitcoin's hard fork. Bitcoin cash is a potential coin that you are going to have a hard cash fork so make sure it's a good price.

TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:08:27 AM

None of the forks are that impressive imo. The only one that really matters is BTC. This is the only one that is actually used in the world. The rest of them are pump and dumps. Get rid of your BCH. With BTG, maybe wait for a bit. I hope it pumps so I can dump it. I missed dumping it at the beginning when it was at $400ish. Arghhh!

Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:07:03 AM

I still choose bitcoin rather than any other cryptocurrency. Other cryptocurrencys need more time to be  succeed like bitcoin. and cryptocurrency commonly known by people is bitcoin
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:16:09 AM

bitcoin for long term and the rest only are good as short term investments.

for example you can see how bitcoin price is rising in the long term, so you should buy and hold some in cold storage and don't touch it for years.

also you can see how Bitcoin Cash is getting pumped these days, these pumps of altcoins like this are always good chance for making a lot of profit. you invest in them short term to take the profit and sell after you do.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:31:42 AM

All other forked coins are  altcoins which are thousands in existence so you should only invest in bitcoin (Original chain), forks are normal because there will always be debate within bitcoin community but the one with maximum support will always be known as major chain or original chain.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:39:05 AM

I will choose bitcoin, because currently the bitcoin is the parent of all altcoin. and I'm sure that bitcoin can benefit me.
and certainly I have not seen any other altcoin better than bitcoin, including, BTG, BTG and others.

Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:42:30 AM

BitcoinCash,BitcoinGold and all the other types of bitcoin are copies of original bitcoin with slightly improvements. Bitcoin remains the main and original coin wich people will always choose to invest in. Of course the other coins like bitcoincash are going to have a growth of their price,maybe they will double their price or even more,but they will never surpass bitcoin.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:45:28 AM

that's right, bitcoin is the future of us all that no doubt, we know and can see for yourself, bitcoin is a very lucrative investment for all with prices always bounce ride away, i really believe that and thanks bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: