Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one?  (Read 1084 times)
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:52:49 AM

BITCOIN is the future without question.
Question is which one to invest, Bitcoin,BitcoinCash,BTG,and more forks coming soon?

None other than bitcoin all the time because other coins such as BTG and BCH are the splitted coin from the bitcoin so the main source of the these crypto currencies is bitcoin only.
I advice to invest on bitcoin trading or mining. If does not want invest your money in platform you need to buy some bitcoin and hold that bitcoins in the hardware wallet or coldstorage. I am sure that money will be double the amount in some months.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:54:08 AM

Well now, there is a great deal of question about that, otherwise there would not be a thousand altcoins and the recent forks you mention.  Many of one of them are because some have questions about Bitcoin and believe they can improve on it (along with a number of pump and dump, scams and for laughs).

Bitcoin has a number of flaws baked into its origin that aren't being addressed.  The exact motivations for BCC, BTG, B2X might be debatable, but the fact is there is a flaw in the both the 1MB block (limiting number of transactions) and the size of the block chain (limiting adoption of full nodes), and difficulty increase barring ordinary people from participation in mining.  I've been absent for years because I believe these issues limit crytpocurrency and prevent its widespread uptake (along with poor usability and regulatory environment).  I return to find these same issues are not only not addressed but the cause of splits in the community.  I'm more inclined to believe one of the altcoins will become dominant as a currency for service provider, while bitcoin will remain a background asset if it survives.  

So the answer to the question "which one" may well be none of them. 
Snyderfx

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

Other all cryptocurrencies are depend on btc ,so i hope its good for you to buy btc before snything

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:46:37 AM

Question is which one to invest, Bitcoin,BitcoinCash,BTG,and more forks coming soon?

If you want to invest and you want gain a lot with security choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is well  known and it is legitimate. Other such as BTG, BCH and other coins are splitted coin from bitcoin. Notice that bitcoin is the original coin among crypto's that why many investor are  bitcoin is there main priority. But otherwise altcoin and bitcoin is the major component of crypto currencies and you should be not having doubt what you will choose.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:54:11 AM

I would stick with the original bitcoin, there are lots of copies of bitcoin and the others will eventually be dumped.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:00:39 PM

For me just only invest in bitcoin, altcoin of bitcoin is not good to invest they only have good value at first and not good to hold for long period of time. Bitcoin is still no. 1 in crypto currency every fork was a big good effect on value of bitcoin that is why i am happy everytime theres a bitcoin fork.
Zorbak

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:05:08 PM

I guess you already answered yourself, if BTC it is the future it is pretty obvious to invest in BTC  Grin
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:45:47 PM

There is no question about it you should straight away invest in bitcoins , forks means something that is there to support bitcoins it can't take Bitcoin's position at all.
Thus there is no point in discussing about it , bitcoins will always be at the top , also bitcoin cash and gold are new and will take time to reach the level of bitcoins and that too is unsure because of high number of people prefering bitcoin over anything.

There is no substantial evidence to support the fact that everything is as safe as the bitcoins , old is gold Wink invest in bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
highfedi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:04:31 PM

Tremendously amusing project. Who came up with this?.  I shall keep an eye on this.
Christian13

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

If you have a lot of money you must invest in bitcoin, bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold because all of them will help you to gain more income and money. Investing in bitcoin is a nice idea even though it is risky investment and its because of the unstable price on trading sites. Investing in bitcoin will help you to become millionaire in the future.
Nefarious

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:34:36 PM

Simple really, Invest in the original Bitcoin & you get the forked versions when they happen anyways  Wink I personally don't see any of these forked versions replacing the original bitcoin any time soon anyways.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:46:54 AM

i think it is clearly answer because we don't need to choose the other and only choose bitcoin. i think bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, and the other bitcoin clone is good for trading if the coins is giving a good signal but if its only decrease from time to time then we don't have to trade the coins. i don't think that invest in these coins will give a good result in future but you can trying if you want and you will know in short of time the result. i think if we are only choose bitcoin as our long investment, its enough for us to make money so its better to choose bitcoin only.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:00:05 AM

I prefared to choose bitcoin and no one else from the recent and upcoming forks.  We all see what happened after the recent fork,  many bch holder are getting dump those free coin (bch) they gets from the fork and the price of that new coins from the fork are dropped from $300+ to $150+ and i dont want to get involve on that by investing on any forks existance,  i only believe In bitcoin and continue believing.
coloredcoin (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:39:48 AM

Thanks for all the replies.
Yes,I also think original bitcoin is the best to follow.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:47:36 AM

If you know that Bitcoin is the best without question, why would you need to take a look anywhere else? Lol. Some altcoins deserve some looking into as there are a few that are bound to experience exponential growth. It would be a waste of time and money to invest in Bitcoin forks though. You know they're only trying to make a quick buck off of Bitcoin's name, so why support them? Put your money into the legacy Bitcoin instead, and if you truly want to diversify, check out the emerging and established altcoins.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:49:44 AM

Yeah.  Just continue support what original is.  We all have learned from the past,  so its a lesson to us to learn from what happed before.  Choose the best and the very best is bitcoin no one can replace that.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:56:33 AM

i think that you already answered your own question. if you ask the majority of people, i believe bitcoin will also their answers to your question and  no doubt that bitcoin is really a fascinating and amazing tool for investment its because its value is climbing so fast and it will soon reach is new all time high therefore i suggest you must invest on it now as early as possible because this is so far best way to make a instant/quick profit for only a short time  but bitcoin is also good for a longer term of investment aside from altcoins or other coins/tokens.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:06:19 AM

The first sentence is the answer to your question. Invest in Bitcoin.

Also, don't invest in forks if you don't want to lose your money, i'd rather take the mone and invest in altcoins that have proven to be profitable for the short term. If you're going to invest in BTC, do it now, you already missed the opportunity to buy cheap, and we're already over 6000$, sooner or later it'll be 6500$ so, hurry up. Good luck.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:20:31 AM

This question is going to be in the minds of several person's, and my suggestion is stick to the king of crypto currencie that is Bitcoins, any other alts are never good, they loose value and interest very soon, they only get thier five minutes of fame, cause they are attached to the name of Bitcoins. Look at the chart of alts and look at the charts of Bitcoins, look at that huge market cap, returns, users. So my advice no matter what happens Bitcoin it is.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:24:45 AM

Yeah.  Just continue support what original is.  We all have learned from the past,  so its a lesson to us to learn from what happed before.  Choose the best and the very best is bitcoin no one can replace that.

Yeah bitcoin is our future,  aside from choosing altcoins in the market just to earn on a short period of time,  bitcoin is the best to choose to invest for a long term.  From what bitcoin is before?  Such a big progress and more success in the near future.  Dont choose from those recent and upcoming coins from the fork just stay on bitcoin and hold it until we reach the moon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: