Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigereum Token Swap opens 8 December 2017  (Read 4871 times)
Tigereum (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Founder & Promoter of Tigereum Token Swap

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:43:13 AM

i've done read some article about Tigereum,Yeah i can say the project is quite interesting, Well As i see in Offical Webiste the token swap will begin on 2 hours left, thank goodness I'm not late For 33% First day bonus.
Marcus Stone

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:05:57 AM

i've done read some article about Tigereum,Yeah i can say the project is quite interesting, Well As i see in Offical Webiste the token swap will begin on 2 hours left, thank goodness I'm not late For 33% First day bonus.

Hey Coroline..  I agree with you! I like that they have a working prototype and that they seem ahead of the curve on getting this to market. What features of Tigereum most engage you?? 
Marcus Stone

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:17:57 AM

Tigereum is different because we will target users who are not into crypto yet but want to be. We will help bring the average person into crypto by developing smooth customer solutions which are more like the ones they use everyday on social media. Digital wallets are great for early adopters, and also for large crypto transfers where security is particularly important.  However the average non-crypto person is struggling to enter the crypto world because user interfaces are difficult for them. Our community needs to develop more user-friendly customer interfaces if we want cryptocurrencies to become  mainstream (which we do). Tigereum will enable new crypto users to send small amounts of crypto in an instant message on their preferred social media channels like they share photos with their friends. This will help to grow the crypto pie.   

To be frank i want to use crypto but due some security concerns i never did that but i know i can't wait too long to buy some crypto.. Good luck for Tigereum!

Hey Dvabit..  Are you going to be buying Tigereum, then?  Did you know that these guys have got a bot to participate in their Token Swap?  You don't even need to have crypto to buy in. Their bot will allow you to purchase tokens with your credit card!!
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:58:43 AM

Tigereum is an innovative decentralized messaging bot to securely message crypto to friends and family on instant messaging platforms. Our primary aim is to provide a secure alternative for cryptoholders to message crypto to their friends and family, so that they do not have to convert to fiat simply to message funds easily and for free. Our secondary aim is to build on all the benefits of crypto to make messaging crypto a better and more secure solution for messaging funds, especially across international borders.

Tigereum believes that crypto developers should be able to provide a better solution for messaging money than social media companies, big banks and international remitters. Crypto already has the answers to a decentralized, borderless, secure, digital, global currency which can be messaged around to anyone, anywhere.  Crypto’s competitive advantages should make messaging money cheaper and easier for everyone.  Crypto community should jump on the IM paradigm shift, and not leave messaging money to the social media companies. Tigereum will faithfully adopt the key principles of the crypto world: decentralization, encryption, security, anonymity and community. 

Please refer to our Whitepaper on www.tigereum.io for more details

Regards
Darren Olney-Fraser
Security is a very important factor. Can you
talk about it? How much is the minimum amount i can invest in Tigereum?
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:02:04 AM

It is like sending SMS but the difference is you are sending crypto. Is this also good for sending remittances in the form of crypto?

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:23:19 AM

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:35:55 AM

Tigereum is an innovative decentralized messaging bot to securely message crypto to friends and family on instant messaging platforms. Our primary aim is to provide a secure alternative for cryptoholders to message crypto to their friends and family, so that they do not have to convert to fiat simply to message funds easily and for free. Our secondary aim is to build on all the benefits of crypto to make messaging crypto a better and more secure solution for messaging funds, especially across international borders.

Tigereum believes that crypto developers should be able to provide a better solution for messaging money than social media companies, big banks and international remitters. Crypto already has the answers to a decentralized, borderless, secure, digital, global currency which can be messaged around to anyone, anywhere.  Crypto’s competitive advantages should make messaging money cheaper and easier for everyone.  Crypto community should jump on the IM paradigm shift, and not leave messaging money to the social media companies. Tigereum will faithfully adopt the key principles of the crypto world: decentralization, encryption, security, anonymity and community.  

Please refer to our Whitepaper on www.tigereum.io for more details

Regards
Darren Olney-Fraser
Security is a very important factor. Can you
talk about it? How much is the minimum amount i can invest in Tigereum?

Hi Hadang,

Security for our token swap phase is ensured by our use of audited ERC-20 Smart Contracts. Our contracts have been audited by SmartDec.

There is no minimum investment in Tigereum. I ETH = 1,000 Tigereum Tokens. So, for example, if you invest 0.1 ETH you will receive 100 tokens. PLus the 33% bonus if you invest in the first 12 hours today!!
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:50:51 AM

Tigereum's smart contract address for our Token Swap has just been published on Tigereum's website https://www.tigereum.io

It is:

0x7457409c47beb2440feb0ee9e7e1b6b0d16b7fe4

This address is being posted here for transparency.

To participate in the Tigereum Token Swap, go to our website after 09:00 GMT today (in less than half an hour).

For your security, only use Tigereum's website and only use this address to send ETH.

Tigereum's smart contract was audited by SmartDec
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:00:40 AM

It is like sending SMS but the difference is you are sending crypto. Is this also good for sending remittances in the form of crypto?

We think it's perfect for small remittance payments from your cryptocurrency of choice and you can choose the currency the person you are sending to will be paid in.
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:37:54 AM

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

How long does it take to get swap on tokens? And how is the project going on? Is there any ico or bounty here?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:21:44 PM

Tigereum Token Swap OPEN 33% First Day Bonus available until 21:00 GMT today Go to http://www.tigereum.io  to participate now
Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:39:20 PM

How long does it take to get swap on tokens? And how is the project going on? Is there any ico or bounty here?

Fifty million (50,000,000) Tigereum Tokens are being created for this Token Swap.

Participants in the Token Swap can swap 1 ETH for 1000 Tigereum Tokens.

This opportunity opens on 8 December 2017 and closes on 18 December 2017.

KEY SUCCESS FACTORS

We have structured the Tigereum Token Swap to minimise risks, and maximise returns, for Tigereum Tokenholders:

Lockup period for Founder tokens

Burn of unallocated tokens

For more details please visit the website: https://www.tigereum.io/

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:56:21 PM

Fifty million (50,000,000) Tigereum Tokens are being created for this Token Swap.

Participants in the Token Swap can swap 1 ETH for 1000 Tigereum Tokens.

This opportunity opens on 8 December 2017 and closes on 18 December 2017.

KEY SUCCESS FACTORS

We have structured the Tigereum Token Swap to minimise risks, and maximise returns, for Tigereum Tokenholders:

Lockup period for Founder tokens

Burn of unallocated tokens

For more details please visit the website: https://www.tigereum.io/

thanks for the detailed answer. it'll surely clear a lot of user's minds.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:03:31 PM

Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:18:21 PM

Good luck Darren, I hope that Tigereum will be successful and you get a lot of users from real world
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:23:15 PM

Firstly i was soooo surprised knowing about CEO of this project.
But lastly i wasn't surprise when i didn't find any white paper any roadmap. When you will add this??
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:45:13 PM

i contributed to the ICO today. I really think the team and prospects of this product will have a very promising future and cannot wait to see how this project turns out. Good luck team!
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:55:03 PM

I been interested to your project when I read you whitepaper. Can I trade tigereum token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: