Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigereum Token Swap opens 8 December 2017  (Read 4871 times)
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:44:42 PM

This really catch me. A project which is the Tigereum, has a really great platform. So this is a messaging bot to securely message crypto to friends and family on instant messaging platform. Security is what people always wants and messenging is really necessary nowadays for continue communications to family and friends. So by means of this, a better ease of access to users can be done. I'm looking forward to this.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:15:23 PM

your target users are the ones who is not yet, or anyhow related into crypto. How will you do that? Do you have any strategies or techniques how to convince a person to engage into crypto?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tigereum (OP)

Activity: 162

Founder & Promoter of Tigereum Token Swap

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:17:15 PM

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:21:05 PM

Firstly i was soooo surprised knowing about CEO of this project.
But lastly i wasn't surprise when i didn't find any white paper any roadmap. When you will add this??

Thank you so much for your comment
There is a Whitepaper and Roadmap on our website www.tigereum.io
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:28:11 AM

Oh finally you answer my questions thank you so much i cleared all my curiousness in my mind about this project so will join this when im not busy doing things

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:14:29 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT TIGEREUM'S
33% FIRST DAY BONUS

We have had loads of people today ask about the 33% bonus, which closed at 21:00 GMT last night

In view of the high volume of interest, and some of the technical difficulties we encountered yesterday preventing some people from participating, and the fact that everyone is in different timezones so its hard to keep track of when the deadline actually is for you ...

Tigereum has decided that the 33% bonus can be claimed by people who registered with Tigereum before 8 Dec AND people who tried to participate on the First Day (8 Dec)

We have made changes to the Token Swap bot to allow for 33% bonus

We can't change the Smart Contract for ETH swaps on the website, though - so please let us know if you are eligible for a 33% Bonus and we will look kindly on you

We hope this helps, and answers the queries from many today

If you have any queries, please send us a message

The Tiger is starting to roar!
Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:56:56 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT TIGEREUM'S 33% FIRST DAY BONUS: Tigereum has decided that the 33% bonus can be claimed by people who registered with Tigereum before 8 Dec AND people who tried to participate on our First Day. If you have any queries, please send us a message

Reference: https://twitter.com/tigereumtokens/status/939406752507772930
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:35:57 AM

It is like sending SMS but the difference is you are sending crypto. Is this also good for sending remittances in the form of crypto?

We think it's perfect for small remittance payments from your cryptocurrency of choice and you can choose the currency the person you are sending to will be paid in.
that's actually a great news, but do you have any idea how much would it cost? I pressumed it's expensive, because you're sending crypto being converted into whatever curency you were suppose to send.

hadang

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:59:25 PM

Tigereum is an innovative decentralized messaging bot to securely message crypto to friends and family on instant messaging platforms. Our primary aim is to provide a secure alternative for cryptoholders to message crypto to their friends and family, so that they do not have to convert to fiat simply to message funds easily and for free. Our secondary aim is to build on all the benefits of crypto to make messaging crypto a better and more secure solution for messaging funds, especially across international borders.

Tigereum believes that crypto developers should be able to provide a better solution for messaging money than social media companies, big banks and international remitters. Crypto already has the answers to a decentralized, borderless, secure, digital, global currency which can be messaged around to anyone, anywhere.  Crypto’s competitive advantages should make messaging money cheaper and easier for everyone.  Crypto community should jump on the IM paradigm shift, and not leave messaging money to the social media companies. Tigereum will faithfully adopt the key principles of the crypto world: decentralization, encryption, security, anonymity and community.  

Please refer to our Whitepaper on www.tigereum.io for more details

Regards
Darren Olney-Fraser
Security is a very important factor. Can you
talk about it? How much is the minimum amount i can invest in Tigereum?

Hi Hadang,

Security for our token swap phase is ensured by our use of audited ERC-20 Smart Contracts. Our contracts have been audited by SmartDec.

There is no minimum investment in Tigereum. I ETH = 1,000 Tigereum Tokens. So, for example, if you invest 0.1 ETH you will receive 100 tokens. PLus the 33% bonus if you invest in the first 12 hours today!!
What key do you use for data security? Is it possible to invest LTC to buy Tigereum token?
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:39:07 PM

It is like sending SMS but the difference is you are sending crypto. Is this also good for sending remittances in the form of crypto?

We think it's perfect for small remittance payments from your cryptocurrency of choice and you can choose the currency the person you are sending to will be paid in.
that's actually a great news, but do you have any idea how much would it cost? I pressumed it's expensive, because you're sending crypto being converted into whatever curency you were suppose to send.
is this remittance payments covered internationally or just a few countries can do such transactions?

seriin

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:55:27 AM

I'm really grateful to this nice project. I'm really looking forward to the solution that will make this Tigereum which will develop an AI chatbot to enable the crypto community to securely and easily send small amounts of crypto to friends and family by instant message. Since messaging is what people connects now.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:46:46 AM

I'm really grateful to this nice project. I'm really looking forward to the solution that will make this Tigereum which will develop an AI chatbot to enable the crypto community to securely and easily send small amounts of crypto to friends and family by instant message. Since messaging is what people connects now.

Thank you for your interest! we are trying to do more and more for the people to make them satisfy  by providing such more facilities....
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:40:51 PM

quite short too ico its only 10 days only and the achievement is 15.000.000 $ that i heard,
but with a short time what will maximize the achievement of funds?
or maybe the preparation is ripe for this project, I hope success until hardcap is achieved
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:29:06 AM

Token swap has started 8 December and will run till 18 December. That means this campaign will continue till 18 December. Am i right?

Yes, Tigereum is out of the cage now, and the campign will continue to Tken Swap close at 23:59 on 18 Dec
Don't miss out!
Go to www.tigereum.io to participate in the Token Swap
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:29:59 AM

quite short too ico its only 10 days only and the achievement is 15.000.000 $ that i heard,
but with a short time what will maximize the achievement of funds?
or maybe the preparation is ripe for this project, I hope success until hardcap is achieved

Thank you
We are working hard to reach the hard cap in our short 10 day campaign
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:31:16 AM

Messaging money is a paradigm shift which is coming, and crypto needs to be part of it
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:19:46 PM

I am glad to see a project like this! I've done reading your whitepaper. I have read that you will make a prototype Alchatbot just to ensure sending money in facebook messenger. You know what? At first, I am doubting of your project but when I look at your whitepaper, my understanding changed. I hope you will pursue what your plan indicated.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

Did your project has fully anonymity or security? I am afraid the way it will be transacted through facebook messenger. I think it is so much harmful to transfer coins since hackers and scammers are always there. But I appreciated your platform because this is very unique than other altcoin. You featured how it will easily to transact coins to other.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:31:34 PM

The target group for this project will require massive campaign. How have you planned to do this massive campaign? How long will your bounty program last?

Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:54:10 PM

Did your project has fully anonymity or security? I am afraid the way it will be transacted through facebook messenger. I think it is so much harmful to transfer coins since hackers and scammers are always there. But I appreciated your platform because this is very unique than other altcoin. You featured how it will easily to transact coins to other.
Will you have your own chatbot or you will be using existing social media channels like facebook messenger, whatsapp, telegram and the like?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: