Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigereum Token Swap opens 8 December 2017  (Read 4874 times)
Bitbratt

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:43:38 PM

I have seen the Whitepaper. So it is messaging crypto directly to your recipient in sending them. Sir my question is, how is the sending being done, from wallet to wallet and the chat bot will notify the recipient through an automated message? Is it from a sender’s wallet to Tigereum’s wallet to the recipient’s wallet?
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:12:21 PM

Tigereum Token Swap NOW OPEN
8 - 18 December 2017
ICO Bench rated 4.0 (out of 5)
Send crypto to friends and family in an instant message
Participate in our Token Swap now at www.tigereum.io

4 out of 5 is obviously very big rank..
Yoooo. Great potential. I never thought a simple platform like this will get such a high rating
Simple platform but it will help many people specially, those who want to have secure and easy transaction. It is a nice step to tigereum because we all know that your company must trust by people around you. I hope that you will be successful someday.
You know in my place right now, i dont go to the post office to send money to my loved ones. I go to small remittance companies. There i am well accommodated, they give a fast and easy transactions and if some problem arises  i can just call them and tell them the problem and it is solve in a minute. The advantage of small platforms. Unlike with big offices like post office if i complain, i will not be entertained right away and the process will take days to be solved. So i’m seeing a big potential with Tigereum.
Yeah! Your right. Post offices have to long line and there are lots of fixer! Well, if you are not fame or you are ordinary person? You may finish it in one day. Transactions like that is too boring and time wasting! Now, if tigereum will be successful project, I think many people will help by tigereum in managing their time and transferring accounts easily and fast.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Tigereum (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Founder & Promoter of Tigereum Token Swap

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:34:22 AM

I have seen the Whitepaper. So it is messaging crypto directly to your recipient in sending them. Sir my question is, how is the sending being done, from wallet to wallet and the chat bot will notify the recipient through an automated message? Is it from a sender’s wallet to Tigereum’s wallet to the recipient’s wallet?

Thank you for your question. It is a good question, and it goes to the heart of how Tigereum will work better than other options. We have some development underway on this, and we are looking into the options.  However, we need the Token Swap to be completed, so that we have funds to do this task fully, and develop our proposal comprehensively. 
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:37:43 AM

Chinese version of our Whitepaper is now available at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oo76n-I8zUpi4ZGgKqbiTa5blTRb8qgf

We welcome all our Chinese-speaking friends from around the world

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:55:40 AM

Bitcionsky69

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:39:42 AM

Tigereum is the first ever to use a Facebook Messenger bot for you to buy crypto tokens

You can check out the bot at https://m.me/133561580631420

Let us know what you think of it?

Darren
I think this is the most easy ways to send a transaction using the method or benefits of this Tigereum decentralized messeging bot. We hope soon we used us this kind of easiest solution to send or receve funds in uor family and aur selected bank accounts.
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:30:34 AM

This really catch me. A project which is the Tigereum, has a really great platform. So this is a messaging bot to securely message crypto to friends and family on instant messaging platform. Security is what people always wants and messenging is really necessary nowadays for continue communications to family and friends. So by means of this, a better ease of access to users can be done. I'm looking forward to this.
And we were looking for a secured ways to our funds to be not taking any risk or being lost by ways of transfering using that flatform sending by messeging bot in a social medias. And knowing espicialy in countries that using a small percentage of internet connections.
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:39:05 AM

TIGEREUM TOKEN SWAP
UPDATE 15 December 2017
Tigereum’s Token Swap opened on Friday 8 December and closes on Monday 18 December 2017
So far:
•   21,344,868 Tigereum Tokens have been allocated (out of a potential 50,000,000)
•   1712 registered participants (total)
The breakdown of participation is:
•   45% ETH swap to our token address
•   39% on our Token Swap Bot
•   16% presale, team, bounty and founders
Thank you to everyone who has participated so far
Don’t miss out!
Token Swap closes at 23:59 GMT on Monday 18 December 2017
Go to the Tigereum website www.tigereum.io to participate now

Hemady17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:26:51 AM

TIGEREUM TOKEN SWAP
UPDATE 15 December 2017
Tigereum’s Token Swap opened on Friday 8 December and closes on Monday 18 December 2017
So far:
•   21,344,868 Tigereum Tokens have been allocated (out of a potential 50,000,000)
Don’t miss out!

What will you do to the excess coin? Will you burn it? It's nice to see the development of your project. I always keep an eye to your progress.

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:15:37 AM

TIGEREUM TOKEN SWAP
UPDATE 15 December 2017
So far:
Don’t miss out!

What will you do to the excess coin? Will you burn it? It's nice to see the development of your project. I always keep an eye to your progress.

Yes, any unallocated tokens will burn at the close of our Token Swap on Monday 18 Dec
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:58:15 PM

TIGEREUM TOKEN SWAP
UPDATE 15 December 2017
So far:
Don’t miss out!

Yes, any unallocated tokens will burn at the close of our Token Swap on Monday 18 Dec
Goodluck for your token swap! I wish that your token will use and allocate to every who will join. I believe that someday, this project will help people to transfer via social media sites. I hope that tigereum project al chatbot will have low transaction fees. Your project deserves to be successful.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:06:29 PM

Thank you for your question. It is a good question, and it goes to the heart of how Tigereum will work better than other options. We have some development underway on this, and we are looking into the options.  However, we need the Token Swap to be completed, so that we have funds to do this task fully, and develop our proposal comprehensively.  
I want to read your whitepaper to in depth my understanding in your project. If the transaction will be done by the use of social media sites then do it performed with blockchain? Its quite amazing how you will innovates the use of social sites. In old times, social media is just used to express emotions but now it seems like it will be used to transact easily.

Jakegamiz

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:09:05 PM

It is like sending SMS but the difference is you are sending crypto. Is this also good for sending remittances in the form of crypto?

We think it's perfect for small remittance payments from your cryptocurrency of choice and you can choose the currency the person you are sending to will be paid in.

I read your article for this platform. For me is estiresting to know more about your method by sendings crypto to another receptiant or receving crypto from another sender by using IM paradigm shift.
But my question is? Doing for sending or receving crypto and this kind of method in this platform will you give us the assurance to be not taking any risk about sending for me or for the community that will used this methods in the future? Specially in the countries that the problems of the most is the low signal to send a messege to communicate another person?

Zulfi Heriansyah

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:24:15 PM

end sale 18 dec? have 2 days before end ....  Undecided
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:17:27 PM

your target users are the ones who is not yet, or anyhow related into crypto. How will you do that? Do you have any strategies or techniques how to convince a person to engage into crypto?

In my own opinion maybe in this generation well probably gething to know more about the currency by the ways of social media or most especially by the news about the cryptocurrency. So this platform i think most probavably will be use by the customers that related nowadays from the crypto world. Or maybe they can spread especially to the first ones on this beautiful project platform developed by tigereum team.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:06:08 PM

it's one of the few ICOs that has been going well on in recent weeks, I hope that in the end everyone will be satisfied as investors and team. I would also like to thank the team for their approach. no hypocrisy, no lies, and an effort to avoid answers. Smiley
Cryptoman69

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:24:52 PM

It is like sending SMS but the difference is you are sending crypto. Is this also good for sending remittances in the form of crypto?

We think it's perfect for small remittance payments from your cryptocurrency of choice and you can choose the currency the person you are sending to will be paid in.
that's actually a great news, but do you have any idea how much would it cost? I pressumed it's expensive, because you're sending crypto being converted into whatever curency you were suppose to send.
is this remittance payments covered internationally or just a few countries can do such transactions?
Im in line with your question. In case its possible to use this platform it is only a selected country that it can use. It is also possible to cover other country such Asian counries? Especialy in the present time that there is a lot more to trying being involve in the field of cryptocurrency and can also use your platform to build?
Bitcionsky69

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:57:49 PM

your target users are the ones who is not yet, or anyhow related into crypto. How will you do that? Do you have any strategies or techniques how to convince a person to engage into crypto?

In my own opinion maybe in this generation well probably gething to know more about the currency by the ways of social media or most especially by the news about the cryptocurrency. So this platform i think most probavably will be use by the customers that related nowadays from the crypto world. Or maybe they can spread especially to the first ones on this beautiful project platform developed by tigereum team.
There are many ways to really introduce the crypto to everyone. And the best is the proof of proof. And by explaning well about the platform that Tigereum can provide.
Jakegamiz

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:47:18 PM

TIGEREUM TOKEN SWAP
UPDATE 15 December 2017
So far:
Don’t miss out!

Sir.. There are many ways for unallocated tokens that can not be reduced to a potencial of 50,000,000. You can extend a week again back to this bounty or ICO to get rid of the three-to-one tokens based on the projects willingness to hit it totaling 50,000,000 Tigereum tokens. And in the team of Tigereum can only be an answer if there will be unallocated tokens.

Hemady17

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:05:51 AM

TIGEREUM TOKEN SWAP
UPDATE 15 December 2017
So far:
Don’t miss out!

Sir.. There are many ways for unallocated tokens that can not be reduced to a potencial of 50,000,000. You can extend a week again back to this bounty or ICO to get rid of the three-to-one tokens based on the projects willingness to hit it totaling 50,000,000 Tigereum tokens. And in the team of Tigereum can only be an answer if there will be unallocated tokens.
A great way to sell tokens is to give a higher discounts and promos. Extending of ICO is a good idea in order for the unallocated tokens be sold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: