Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:46:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigereum Token Swap opens 8 December 2017  (Read 4874 times)
denis180680

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:13:19 PM

What can you say about further participation or reward for the campaign bounty?
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:31:27 PM

Any updates on this? Priced at 0.01c its a very disappointing start for this ico.
danjacrom

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:31:24 PM

I think its bad timing with ED being hacked.

Darren is there any efforts being made to be listed on other exchanges?
Tigereum (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Founder & Promoter of Tigereum Token Swap

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:59:30 AM

TIGEREUM OFFICE RE-OPENS FOR 2018
Our office has re-opened after a short break over Christmas/New Year.  We hope you had a good break with friends and family too.

We wish all out Tiger friends a prosperous 2018. Let's make it our own Year of the Tiger.

Our priority for early 2018 is to get cracking with the Tigereum roadmap. We want to have a BETA version of Tigereum out there for you to help us test and improve asap. 

You'll be sending crypto to friends and family in an instant message by mid-2018.

We look forward to your contributions on this exciting journey.  You are an important part of our Tigereum community.
danjacrom

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

Thanks Darren,

If you execute well on that - We will get listed and go to the moon in July!
I'll check back with this project then - Keep up the good work!
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:29:41 AM

Send crypto to friends and family in an instant message

https://medium.com/@sedgop4/tigereum-ico-review-485a0526c46a
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:49:33 AM

This is an interesting article about how crypto-banks will form on top of the rails being developed for Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. This is where Tigereum is headed. Tigereum is a crypto-bank fo the future.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/banks-of-future-will-face-digitally-empowered-customers-expert-blog
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:36:59 AM

Olney-Fraser interview in CoinFT about Tigereum

#crypto Darren Olney-Fraser
https://www.coinft.com/blog/2017/11/10/tigereum-and-instant-messaging?rq=tigereum
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

Mark Zuckerberg posted this interesting New Year message a few days ago. In it, he acknowledges that encryption and crypto are 2 big issues he has to get his head around in 2018. He says that Facebook's core mission is to build decentralised communities: "give people the power". I sense in his post some frustration that scrutiny from government about some misuse of Facebook's tools has forced Facebook to centralise control in uncomfortable ways. He seems a little envious of the decentralised communities which are being built around crypto, while on the other hand being concerned about how people may misuse those communities too. I think it is great that Mark Zuckerberg has chosen these issues as priorities for his personal attention in 2018. Tigereum is building smooth solutions for crypto to be used on social media platforms like Facebook, so these issues are right in our zone. We all need to navigate through these issues sensibly to build sustainable decentralised solutions for people to interact how they want to, using the best technologies available to us. I hope that 2018 will be a good year for both @tigereumtokens and @Facebook. Darren Olney-Fraser

https://web.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10104380170714571
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

Hey Darren have you had any personal dealings with promoting Tigereum to Facebook? Are they aware of the token? Is there a chance Mr Zuckerberg will sit up one day and say hmmmm, get me the guys at Tigereum we need to integrate this product into Facebook(as a method of payment for services or part of his crypto research)

We can see from his post he clearly wants to understand the tech, we just need the right crypto company to get his attention.
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:50:29 AM

https://www.finect.com/usuario/Bloger@digital/articulos/telegram-planea-lanzar-criptomoneda-blockchain-traves-ico
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:52:50 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 11:49:31 PM by Tigereum

Hey Darren have you had any personal dealings with promoting Tigereum to Facebook? Are they aware of the token? Is there a chance Mr Zuckerberg will sit up one day and say hmmmm, get me the guys at Tigereum we need to integrate this product into Facebook(as a method of payment for services or part of his crypto research)

We can see from his post he clearly wants to understand the tech, we just need the right crypto company to get his attention.

I have not had a call from Zuck yet. Will let you know when I do!
In the meatime, we will continue our work developing a fantastic experience for people to use Tigereum's bot on Facebook and hope that Zuck notices us sometime.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Sir can you give official announcement when will be payment of bounty rewards? Because bounty Manager does not inspire confidence
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:45:22 PM

Sir can you give official announcement when will be payment of bounty rewards? Because bounty Manager does not inspire confidence

TIGEREUM IS SCAM PROJECT : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2797091.new#new

TIG is definitely not a scam. And I see you locked your other thread because I guess this was resolved.

I received my bounty FWIW
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:51:31 PM

TIGEREUM IS SCAM PROJECT : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2797091.new#new

TIG is definitely not a scam. And I see you locked your other thread because I guess this was resolved.

TIG is not a scam. This is just a bitchy post from a disgruntled bounty claimant.  We do not pay bounty to people who do not deserve it.  Our bounty program closed on 31 Dec 2017.
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:58:24 AM

PRESS RELEASE
Tigereum Integrating Bancor Protocol to Provide Token Liquidity for Sending Crypto in an Instant Message

London, United Kingdom – January 22, 2018 – Tigereum (TIG), a new blockchain platform that will enable crypto to be sent in an instant message, has today announced a collaboration with Bancor to provide continuous liquidity for Tigereum’s platform.  Last month, TIG successfully completed a Token Swap for 20,000,000 tokens.

By integrating the Bancor Protocol, TIG token holders will gain access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other directly from any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask. Currently integrated tokens include ETH, BNT (the Bancor Network Token), GNO (Gnosis), WAX, BNB (Binance Coin) and a rapidly growing list of additional tokens.

“We anticipate having a large community of users, and significant demand for TIG tokens, so it makes sense for us to provide our users with as much liquidity as we can” said Darren Olney-Fraser, CEO of Tigereum. “Integrating with Bancor will provide sufficient liquidity for everyone who wants to send crypto in an instant message on social media platforms.”

TIG will activate a Relay Token with 2% of its circulating token supply of 20,000,000 tokens. Users will be able to purchase and sell TIG tokens directly from any Web3 wallet at a formulaically calculated price.

About Tigereum

Tigereum is a decentralized platform that will enable anyone to send crypto to friends and family in an instant message. Tigereum is being designed to serve the 4 billion+ users of social media who connect everyday with their family and friends across the world. With a chatbot accessible on social media platforms like Facebook, Skype, Telegram and Slack (who currently support bots), friends and family anywhere in the world and across all currencies will use Tigereum to access blockchain trust and transaction verification to send value between themselves. For more information, please visit www.tigereum.io.

About Bancor

Bancor Protocol is a standard for the creation of Smart Tokens™, cryptocurrencies with built-in convertibility directly through their smart contracts. Bancor utilizes an innovative token “Connector” method to enable formulaic price calculation and continuous liquidity for all compliant tokens, without needing to match two parties in an exchange. Smart Tokens interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive. For more information, visit the Bancor website www.bancor.network and read the Bancor Protocol white paper.

Enquiries     
Darren Olney-Fraser, CEO Tigereum   dof@tigereum.io
Bancor                contact@bancor.network
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

TIG is not a scam. This is just a bitchy post from a disgruntled bounty claimant.  We do not pay bounty to people who do not deserve it.  Our bounty program closed on 31 Dec 2017.
Sir how bounty is closed? I have not yet received my rewards like many other bounty hunters, we wait for announcement in the bounty thread
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:06:30 AM
Merited by yantorobi (5)

PRESS RELEASE
Tigereum Integrating Bancor Protocol to Provide Token Liquidity for Sending Crypto in an Instant Message

London, United Kingdom – January 22, 2018 – Tigereum (TIG), a new blockchain platform that will enable crypto to be sent in an instant message, has today announced a collaboration with Bancor to provide continuous liquidity for Tigereum’s platform.  Last month, TIG successfully completed a Token Swap for 20,000,000 tokens.

Enquiries     

Hi Mr Darren , I want to ask for you .
How many total supply TIG until ICO ended ?
I'am seeing https://etherscan.io/token/0xeee2d00eb7deb8dd6924187f5aa3496b7d06e62a
token TIG just 12,563,793.7023484698469 TIG .
 where I can find information if supply Token TIG is 20,000,000 ?
can you explain it ?
thanks you.
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

PRESS RELEASE

Enquiries     

Hi Mr Darren , I want to ask for you .
How many total supply TIG until ICO ended ?
I'am seeing https://etherscan.io/token/0xeee2d00eb7deb8dd6924187f5aa3496b7d06e62a
token TIG just 12,563,793.7023484698469 TIG .
 where I can find information if supply Token TIG is 20,000,000 ?
can you explain it ?
thanks you.
I think you better ask about it in the telegram chat, Just you'll get an answer much faster
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

As of now the distribution of tigereum token reward from bounty campaign that manage by jamal are not yet received can I ask why theres no update from you when the distribute our reward will start?
Some bounty hunter from the previous campaign are being hopeless because there no action from the team.
As jamal said:  Had a Talk with Darren Today. hopefully they'll distribute the bounties in this week.. All spreadsheets are fixed and open.. everyone can check their status hoping this update are true.
Good luck to your project!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: