Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:24:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigereum Token Swap opens 8 December 2017  (Read 4874 times)
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

As of now the distribution of tigereum token reward from bounty campaign that manage by jamal are not yet received can I ask why theres no update from you when the distribute our reward will start?
Some bounty hunter from the previous campaign are being hopeless because there no action from the team.
As jamal said:  Had a Talk with Darren Today. hopefully they'll distribute the bounties in this week.. All spreadsheets are fixed and open.. everyone can check their status hoping this update are true.
Good luck to your project!
This situation is very strange, because I remember a few weeks ago, Darren said that bounty is completed and paid
havicvotre

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:43:30 PM

Projects are potentially good to be followed. Her token also sold very quickly. the possibility of the token price will be higher in pre ico time. hopefully its price will be higher time enter into trading.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

Projects are potentially good to be followed. Her token also sold very quickly. the possibility of the token price will be higher in pre ico time. hopefully its price will be higher time enter into trading.
I hope the price will be much higher when the token will be released on a major exchange, and this is apparently not soon
Tigereum (OP)

Activity: 162

Founder & Promoter of Tigereum Token Swap

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:05:44 AM

PRESS RELEASE
Tigereum Integrating Bancor Protocol to Provide Token Liquidity for Sending Crypto in an Instant Message

London, United Kingdom – January 22, 2018 – Tigereum (TIG), a new blockchain platform that will enable crypto to be sent in an instant message, has today announced a collaboration with Bancor to provide continuous liquidity for Tigereum’s platform.  Last month, TIG successfully completed a Token Swap for 20,000,000 tokens.

Enquiries     
Darren Olney-Fraser, CEO Tigereum   dof@tigereum.io
Bancor                contact@bancor.network

Hi Mr Darren , I want to ask for you .
How many total supply TIG until ICO ended ?
I'am seeing https://etherscan.io/token/0xeee2d00eb7deb8dd6924187f5aa3496b7d06e62a
token TIG just 12,563,793.7023484698469 TIG .
 where I can find information if supply Token TIG is 20,000,000 ?
can you explain it ?
thanks you.

There are just under 7.5M TIG tokens in escrow (founder tokens). This is the difference between total supply of TIG shown on Etherscan (12.5M) and the total supply we refer to on our website (about 20M)
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:08:32 AM

BUY TIGEREUM TOKENS
Tigereum has just listed on Coss!

This is a great opportunity for anyone who missed out on getting Tigereum during our recent Token Swap to buy Tigereum Tokens now, including US residents.

You can buy TIG on Coss with ETH or BTC:
If you want to buy TIG with ETH, go to https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/tig-eth
If you want to buy TIG with BTC, got to https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/tig-btc

Send crypto to friends and family in an instant message
www.tigereum.io
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

Coss and Tigereum have a joint trading promotion to celebrate TIG's new listing on Coss.
Top 50 traders for the first 30 days get to share in a 400,000 TIG prize.
Over US$150,000 has traded on Coss already!

All the info about the trading promotion is on Coss website:
https://profile.coss.io/trading-promo/tigereum
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

Coss/Tigereum Trading Promotion

Promo value: 400,000 TIG tokens

Promo duration: 30 days of trading, ending on February 26th, 2018, 00:00:00 UTC.

Top 10 split 30% of the pool
Next 10 split 25%
Next 10 split 20%
Next 10 split 15%
Next 10 split 10%

Buy TIG on Coss with ETH https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/tig-eth or BTC https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/tig-btc

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

Promo duration: 30 days of trading, ending on February 26th, 2018, 00:00:00 UTC.

Next 10 split 25%
Next 10 split 20%
Next 10 split 15%
Next 10 split 10%

Buy TIG on Coss with ETH https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/tig-eth or BTC https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/tig-btc

I joined in the trading promo and it's a lot of fun.  bought and am holding over 30k of Tigereum and hope to be in at least the top 30 traders by the end of the trading campaign. Also COSS will introduce a fiat gateway in March so this should bring in a lot more traders as well.  Smiley My aim is to win a phat prize and put the Tokens in my long term holding portfolio. Please pray I can win a prize.  Smiley.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
naderba666

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

I do not really know about this project please d describe in more detail
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

I am also a member of COSS, along with my Husband but I like to also do arbitrage trades, this enables me to try to accumulate more of the desirable tokens. I like that you are solving a big problem here as I often want to send crypto to my Son and Family in the U.K as gifts but they are not as tech savvy as I am. Do you have the link as to where it is sold on ETHERDELTA?  didn't see TIG listed there as a token so maybe thought you might have added it via the contract. I want to check both COSS and ED prices.  Smiley When will you be listed on CMC and CRYPTOCOMPARE so we can add the token to our portfolio listings? This should be done asap so more peeps are aware of your project.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

BUY TIGEREUM TOKENS
Tigereum has just listed on Coss!

This is a great opportunity for anyone who missed out on getting Tigereum during our recent Token Swap to buy Tigereum Tokens now, including US residents.

You can buy TIG on Coss with ETH or BTC:
If you want to buy TIG with ETH, go to https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/tig-eth
If you want to buy TIG with BTC, got to https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/tig-btc

www.tigereum.io
Good exchange, very sorry that you have announced the news later, I don't had time to sell at a good price
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

Whats an easy way to check the price of TIG? Why isn't it on coinmarketcap?
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

Whats an easy way to check the price of TIG? Why isn't it on coinmarketcap?

Tigereum has applied to be listed on on coinmarketcap, and expect to be on there by early next week (we had to wait til after listing on Coss becuase CMC requires trading volume of > $50,000 per day)
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

I do not really know about this project please d describe in more detail

Tigereum is an innovative decentralized messaging bot to securely message crypto to friends and family on instant messaging platforms. Our primary aim is to provide a secure alternative for cryptoholders to message crypto to their friends and family, so that they do not have to convert to fiat simply to message funds easily and for free. Our secondary aim is to build on all the benefits of crypto to make messaging crypto a better and more secure solution for messaging funds, especially across international borders.

Tigereum believes that crypto developers should be able to provide a better solution for messaging money than social media companies, big banks and international remitters. Crypto already has the answers to a decentralized, borderless, secure, digital, global currency which can be messaged around to anyone, anywhere.  Crypto’s competitive advantages should make messaging money cheaper and easier for everyone.  Crypto community should jump on the IM paradigm shift, and not leave messaging money to the social media companies. Tigereum will faithfully adopt the key principles of the crypto world: decentralization, encryption, security, anonymity and community. 
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

I am also a member of COSS, along with my Husband but I like to also do arbitrage trades, this enables me to try to accumulate more of the desirable tokens. I like that you are solving a big problem here as I often want to send crypto to my Son and Family in the U.K as gifts but they are not as tech savvy as I am. Do you have the link as to where it is sold on ETHERDELTA?  didn't see TIG listed there as a token so maybe thought you might have added it via the contract. I want to check both COSS and ED prices.  Smiley When will you be listed on CMC and CRYPTOCOMPARE so we can add the token to our portfolio listings? This should be done asap so more peeps are aware of your project.

Welcome to trading TIG on Coss

Here is a link to TIG on Etherdelta  https://etherdelta.com/#0xeee2d00eb7deb8dd6924187f5aa3496b7d06e62a-ETH

We look forward to helping you send crypto to your son and family in the UK. Please be sure to try our ALPHA bot when we release this next week and give us your feedback!!

Thanks
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

Next 10 split 25%
Next 10 split 20%
Next 10 split 15%
Next 10 split 10%

I joined in the trading promo and it's a lot of fun.  bought and am holding over 30k of Tigereum and hope to be in at least the top 30 traders by the end of the trading campaign. Also COSS will introduce a fiat gateway in March so this should bring in a lot more traders as well.  Smiley My aim is to win a phat prize and put the Tokens in my long term holding portfolio. Please pray I can win a prize.  Smiley.

We hope you can be one of our Tigereum Token prize winners Smiley  Thank you for participating in the Coss Trading Promotion
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:39:37 AM

We have released Tigereum's ALPHA bot today for testing. We invite you to test it, and welcome your feedback.

In this bot, you can use Facebook Messenger to send crypto to friends and family in an instant message.

Go to https://m.me/tigereum to try it for yourself.

This is a great step forward for Tigereum, and the start of our public journey to deliver a smooth customer solution for sending crypto to friends and family in an instant message.

Thanks to the Tigereum Team for all your hard work Smiley

Please see our updated Tigereum website at www.tigereum.io for further information about the ALPHA testing program.

This is an ALPHA version. Please be patient with us. Your feedback is important to make sure everything works smoothly, so please be sure to contact us with any problems, suggestions or good ideas.
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:38:01 AM

We have released a Fact Sheet about Tigereum's ALPHA test bot on the Tigereum website www.tigereum.io

It explains the test program in more detail, and we expect it will answer questions you may have.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

We have released a Fact Sheet about Tigereum's ALPHA test bot on the Tigereum website www.tigereum.io

It explains the test program in more detail, and we expect it will answer questions you may have.

I have such impression that for this news the price has fallen on 20% (I watch this on coss exchange)
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:18:33 PM

I have such impression that for this news the price has fallen on 20% (I watch this on coss exchange)

In fairness, $100B was wiped off global sharemarkets yesterday, and all cryptos are down about 50% ... TIG is a minnow which can't swim against that tide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: