Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin work for online shopping?  (Read 3599 times)
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:37:01 AM

Yes many shopping sites here that accept bitcoin I dont recognize them a lot but I see in facebook that accept btc as payments they say that they accept btc because of easy and fast transactions in other country even if they dont know there costumer.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

Installment preparing of eBay and Amazon are just in a type of dollar. Client with various cash tends to change over it initially to dollar before the installment procedure goes through. That could be the thought you are searching for, however to the extent I know, organization that will do or can do that change is still not in the rundown of eBay and Amazon. One thing that you could do is to specifically speak with the dealer or purchaser and search for a trusted escrow benefit that will carry out the activity for you.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

you can buy things with bitcoin in cryptopia, an there will be an ICO that have a project similiar thing that u want to see
There are many retailers which accept bitcoin as online shopping like cryptopia. And there are many other sites like expedia ,Ggifter , overstock.com , newegg and many others which accept bitcoin in online shopping. Bitcoin now days became very popular people from developed countries do shopping with bitcoin. There life became more easy with online shopping.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

When you buy something on eBay or Amazon, you pay the seller, he ships the product and upload a tracking number.
If you haven't received the item, you can call eBay or Amazon and, basically, what happens is that if they have a tracking number that shows that the item has been delivered, then it is ok, otherwise eBay or Amazon reverses the transaction and you get your money back.
Is that possible with bitcoin? What if I buy a boat online for 2 bitcoins and I never receive it? Is bitcoin able to solve this problem?

Thanks

I think so. Maybe amazon or ebay can get everyone's bitcoin address and while doing that, amazon or ebay may lock or tskr control of the wallet. Sellers must confirm or upload a signature to access and send their bitcoins from other wallets. So in case the seller tries run and gun the bitcoins, these websites can somehow lock the transactions.

Woodies

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

Sure you can. Its developed for this use case!
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

Yes, we have to think for this problem also. As Amazon started accepting bitcoin as payment mode, they already thinked on this issue, they may have solution on this also. As bitcoin transaction is one sided move, I think they can resend our order to correct problem.
But realy it will be better and faster than fiat currency.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

Yes. There are online seller who accept bitcoin i think. Bitcoin work online. Usually bitcoin can be accepted in paying online. Online transactions are bitcoin design to. Its digital thats why its crytocurrency because it has a value just like a real money that be use to purchase somehing online. Alrhough people are hoping for more retailer and online seller accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is design to do transactions online. This is perferct for online shopping. Its like a credit card that csn be use to pay online shopping.
Dexville

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

When you buy something on eBay or Amazon, you pay the seller, he ships the product and upload a tracking number.
If you haven't received the item, you can call eBay or Amazon and, basically, what happens is that if they have a tracking number that shows that the item has been delivered, then it is ok, otherwise eBay or Amazon reverses the transaction and you get your money back.
Is that possible with bitcoin? What if I buy a boat online for 2 bitcoins and I never receive it? Is bitcoin able to solve this problem?

Thanks

Yes. A lot of people use bitcoin for payment online in the past even coffee shop accept Bitcoin. But in current situation no many people can afford bitcoin transaction fees just for a cup of coffee lol. I think that time only history now. But I believe bitcoin dev have solution for this bitcoin transaction fees problem.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

My friends never try it before....
But they say you can convert your bitcoin to the currency you need and you can use it for shopping.... Even online
that's true because bitcoin can be redeemed into any currency. so bitcoin is very helpful
Not only source of shopping but bitcoin has made life easy and now people are taking good benefit from bitcoin through online shopping. It has made all easy now we can buy everything we like just with simple click and for it we will not have to go out and suffer in rush shopping malls. It is said to be as saving in this age but in future bitcoin will have lots of more features, for paying bills and all kind of shopping will be done with bitcoin only.

OninLoki

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

as of now ebay is accepting bitcoin... but for now you need to convert you bitcoin to real cash to buy online product and if bitcoin become satble and more secure i think it can make it..
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

Bitcoin is a wonderful coin but you can not do anything by that coin. Even there are some countries which have banned bitcoin in their country. No government gives the exchange of money by receiving bitcoin so you have to invest and receive money by online.
You can not pay bitcoin into most of the online or any physical shopping center for shopping. But there is some online shopping center like Amazon and Ebay receives bitcoin and send the thing you bought but you have to pay money when you will receive that material and they will return you that bitcoin. You can only deal and invest into bitcoin and get money back by selling them so that till now you cannot use bitcoin for online shopping.

obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

Bitcoin does work for online shopping yes. Expedia accepts BTC, Overstock, and there is even this site called Purse.io that allows you to buy things on Amazon at a discounted price with BTC.
Actually, bitcoin really work on online shopping because there are some online store who already start to accept bitcoin. On the other hand, I think it is quite convinient because you can pay your bills instantly and easily. As of now many online store keeps on accepting bitcoin because they know it is very valuable.
I’m pretty sure Dell already accepts BITCOIN for purchasing electronics and a bunch of other companies too accept bitcoin idk about other cryptocurrency though
James1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:25:31 AM

well bitcoin development is unstoppable which will really  improve the capability of this coin,I think bitcoin can actually be used as a currency for online trading.
oppochain

Activity: 101
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:36:03 AM

For now it's not yet online shopping using bitcoin, at least not in my country.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

For me, yes some online shopping site is willing to accept bitcoin as payment. But most of the online site doesn't allow bitcoin as payment because of some reason. But if Amazon and another site accept bitcoin as a payment I’m sure that in the future they will accept it too, especially that bitcoins amount is increasing and the community of it is growing.  Smiley
Amazon is accepting bitcoin as payment and this is the benefits of bitcoin that its investors can buy each and every thing from amazon and sooner many other stores will also accept bitcoin to buy from them actually bitcoin is now famous all around the world and people are coming more toward it and online stores are also coming to the user trend because they know well that in future bitcoin will matter a lot.
Wait Amazon does? I thought you only could buy gift cards with the bitcoin and spend that instead of some balance instead of a proper payment with cryptocurrency
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:33:27 AM

Thanks
Yes but for now here in our country i dont hear any news that online shopping is already accepting bitcoin,but 7eleven is now accepting bitcoin
fern123

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:37:33 AM

I've been in this situation where I bought a game in steam using bitcoin and didn't put the right amount. It was my fault at the first place but I demanded for a refund and after few hours I had my money back but lesser because of the transaction fee. So this answers the question if you are able to get a refund.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
thomas1980

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:48:37 AM

If bitcoin becomes popular I am sure that someday there will be a online shop that accept bitcoin as payment.especially that bitcoins amount is increasing and the community of it is growing
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

There have been several online shopping which accepts payments with bitcoin and it gives a lot of ease in shopping.
However there are still many  disadvantages that make bitcoin as tools of  payment, the fee is too expensive and there are several countries who made illegal bitcoin
cryptoislove

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

Well it can be cause it is the most secure and reliable but it can't happened peer to peer but their are various payment processor which we can implement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: