Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin work for online shopping?  (Read 3599 times)
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:49:23 AM

Yes, bitcoin does works in online shopping to the shops that accept bitcoins. If all of the shops are accepting bitcoins, it would be very easy for us to shop or purchase something we need. They said KFC is now accepting bitcoins, it would be nice if all fastfood accept bitcoins so that we can easily purchase for delivery
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:59:12 AM

Surely many of us who like online shopping, so even with me.
And it would be helpful if bitcoin is used as an online shopping. The most important thing should be mutual benefit between sellers and buyers. But unfortunately not all online stores accept bitcoin as their payment tool.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:46:21 AM

I understand that every country has their own bitcoin processors when we use bitcoin as payment for online transactions. This will be safer for both buyers and sellers in case a problem arise.

paras20

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:10:12 AM

When you buy something on eBay or Amazon, you pay the seller, he ships the product and upload a tracking number.
If you haven't received the item, you can call eBay or Amazon and, basically, what happens is that if they have a tracking number that shows that the item has been delivered, then it is ok, otherwise eBay or Amazon reverses the transaction and you get your money back.
Is that possible with bitcoin? What if I buy a boat online for 2 bitcoins and I never receive it? Is bitcoin able to solve this problem?

Thanks
Maybe soon because  bitcoin is a cashless kind and you can send receive money without  any charges
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

Yes, actually alibaba is one of the shopping website who offers bitcoin as a currency payment in their items; from this they can be able to promote the crypto and make the process more faster and convenient.
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Bitcoin it safe haven for any problems come across the people .just because it is irriserssible it is a service similar to amazon and eBay that hold the bitcoin buyers and before will give it a item sale until the smaller we get that basically everything is being an escrow that will actually be most likely if inconvenience like 7 eleven shopping store that is online shopping .a seller of online shopping no matter where a country purchased and need the bitcoin accepted any king of online seller.everyone should get their money fast rather than a fiat and also have it here with a coins wallet for exchange it into a money .this coins pH.is also has a card for it to use where you can shops but before that you must first verify it.I think also have in abroad I'm sure abroad it is also very useful it is online sellers and sure that there are many who need it and need to study it first of a legit.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

I think that the deal ends in the shopping company. For example if the company accepts to give your coin back than it wouldn`t be a problem. Imagine if Amazon doesn`t want to turn your money back it is not the fiat`s fault but amazon`s.
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:44:04 AM

I believe some online shops are already using Bitcoin as a method of payment which shows us how much cryptocurrency has progressed. The great thing about this is that it provides both parties a secure transaction and hopefully more online shops start to implement this as their method of payment!
millionairephobia

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:11:17 AM

yes most multinational companies accept the Bitcoin,It is great opportunity for customers that who buy on fingertips and pay same time by Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and it have quick acceptance.
Future is good for bitcoin and it will work globally as medium of exchange.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:22:59 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 05:00:46 AM by Zabrielle

Here in my countriy we have this app to convert our money to our currency we can also use this for online shopping. I bet if this work in my country how much more in other coutries who are mo progressive more than advance to ours. Bitcoin is design for online transactions for sure this will work out in online shopping. This would be more convenient to everyone else but be careful with scammers otherwise you cant get ur money back.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:31:35 AM

When you buy something on eBay or Amazon, you pay the seller, he ships the product and upload a tracking number.
If you haven't received the item, you can call eBay or Amazon and, basically, what happens is that if they have a tracking number that shows that the item has been delivered, then it is ok, otherwise eBay or Amazon reverses the transaction and you get your money back.
Is that possible with bitcoin? What if I buy a boat online for 2 bitcoins and I never receive it? Is bitcoin able to solve this problem?

Thanks
Yes it can because some online shop accepted it already it's a fastest and easiest way of life of payment to

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:46:13 AM

In our country there is a payment processor for bitcoin. So if there will be a problem transacting with bitcoin, the buyer can communicate directly  with the payment processor who also is responsible for anything that would happen to the transaction.

Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:09:58 AM

Yes it does work for online shopping, its perfect to use for mode of payment, its effecient and fast in transaction, no hassle and easy to access..

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:43:52 AM

Well, it really depends on the seller isn't it? What if that seller or services have a feature of bitcoin transaction or "We accept Bitcoin" as payment? Then its a fact that they are using bitcoin for online shopping. It all depends on the company, whether they accept it or not. The problem is, whether this company compensate for the loss or the scamming of Item online, whether you can have a rebate or Are they the one who will pay for the loss.

Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:58:32 AM

indeed bitcoin for online shopping one of them, bitcoin can also be used to invest in order to get bigger profits and will make a bite from bitcoin. make a payment transaction with bitcoin while drinking a glass of coffee on the table, all can be done if you have bitcoin. now markets in asia and europe receive snacks for shopping as it stores a number of bitcoins inside its.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

i think this is very possible. Bitcoin has an online payment is a good concept for me.
With bitcoin, you can simplify all payment or transactions. I think there are already vendors that accept bitcoin as payment.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:09:18 AM

COINS in the steam and other websites can online payment, but the website is not a lot of support, personal feel COINS as a third-party payment is of great value, its versatility and portability are not legal tender can be compared.

currently bitcoin is considered a digital money that is expected to be more active in online transactions including purchases. Bitcoin's coverage and acceptance depend on the country-to-country basis. There are many global money changers, which serve as a tool in bitcoin online operations. This includes a legitimate online seller in my opinion
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

Thanks
The purpose of the bitcoin is to create digital transactions. Sathosi Nakamoto created the bitcoin because he saw many problems in our economy. There are now many people and companies nowadays that are now using bitcoin because they saw how the transaction become better and faster.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:39:57 AM

Big shopping centers in the Asia and Europe are accepting bitcoin for shopping and because of that they reserve good amount of bitcoin. In the future the owners of these shopping centers are good traders of this currency.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:43:08 AM

i think this is very possible. Bitcoin has an online payment is a good concept for me.
With bitcoin, you can simplify all payment or transactions. I think there are already vendors that accept bitcoin as payment.

Yes, exactly Bitcoin is one of the best solutions for online payments. I find there are fewer people who are accepting Bitcoin for online payment, because some vendors are afraid of government because still, Bitcoin is not legalized in those countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: