Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aegis DevCoin  (Read 3242 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
acs26

June 14, 2013, 04:09:59 AM

We're going to move once more, to the official thread. Aegis is fully out of Newbie Mode faster than I expected. Anybody that wants to help with Aegis are free to still join. Please P.M me, Unthinkingbit, or Aegis.

----
This thread will be locked when the official Aegis moderated thread is created, which will probably be today.
---
Link to the official thread:______

There's no link to the new thread.

Also, shouldn't we close the new moderated devcoin thread as well.  It seems like half the people are posting there and half are posting here.  Not sure everyone got the memo or perhaps some want to main threads.

Seems like Unthinkingbit is offline, I'm not sure if he's going to be offline all night, though. Can't close that thread down 'til he comes on. Will be posting the link on both threads, hopefully this time everybody goes on the main thread.

(Making the main thread atm.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acs26

June 14, 2013, 04:15:35 AM

This is the last post on this thread. From here on out, this thread will be locked. Please go to the official Aegis moderated thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233997.new#new
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: