Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First ever 2 blockchains built project: ETH and XEM  (Read 1046 times)
Toltekayotl (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:02:14 AM

It has no sense to do ICO in two blockchains. Really look like just PR. I think it's scam

At any time in one of the two blockchain Ethereum or NEM may have problems.  But the Qchain app will still work on a different blonkchain. This achieves greater stability on external problems.
Toltekayotl (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:45:59 PM

Hype.codes lists Qchain as one of the most reliable ICO.

https://hype.codes/top-upcoming-ico-22-28-october-2017-voting

kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:51:46 PM

MobileGo ICO which gathered about 50MIL USD did something similar. They have launched their tokens on two different blockchains, etherium based erc20 token and the other was waves tokens.

nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:51:46 PM

Thanks for the info. I think that it is worth paying attention to this project and studying it better
Toltekayotl (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:13:43 PM

15% bonus for the ICO ends just a bit over 24 hours from now!
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:29:34 PM

I don't really see the need to have two blockchains for one project, it makes the whole thing complicated, can you not just focus on one and have your best effort put on that.

nicosey

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:02:05 PM

RSK is out soon.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:46:04 AM

Very interesting project, but there I need to undergo the procedure of KYC. I'm afraid to send my data
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:06:47 PM

Very interesting project, but there I need to undergo the procedure of KYC. I'm afraid to send my data

If Qchain was collecting directly I would also be concerned but they’re using a third party secure handler called Zerion.  Also I’m pretty sure KYC will be the norm soon.  The major exchanges are already requiring it and other legit projects like Kyber have as well. 
Toltekayotl (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:23:50 PM

I don't really see the need to have two blockchains for one project, it makes the whole thing complicated, can you not just focus on one and have your best effort put on that.

We are entering a future where multiple blockchain technologies will coexist and grow side by side. Users of a next-generation product should not be restricted to a single technology. The combination of Ethereum and NEM gives users freedom, choice, security, and the opportunity to harness two exciting technologies at the forefront of the blockchain revolution. (c)

Toltekayotl (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:46:57 PM

New article about Qchain in Bitcoin Magazine:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/native-advertising-roadmap/
Toltekayotl (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:35:27 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 11:03:51 AM by Toltekayotl

New article about Qchain in Nasdaq’s official website!

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/qchain-charts-new-native-advertising-roadmap-cm868912

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:39:39 PM

Qchain is built on two next-generation blockchain technologies, Ethereum and NEM. Each blockchain will have its own Qchain utility token:
the EQC token for Ethereum, and the XQC token for NEM.

And Why Are We Developing For Two Blockchains?
We are convinced that Ethereum and NEM are the two most promising blockchain technologies for enterprise in development right now, both for their tech visions and robust developer communities. They have different strengths and focuses: Decentralized smart contracts are currently a bit easier to develop on Ethereum, while NEM offers the Proof-of-importance (POI) algorithm and the Eigentrust++ reputation system to encourage transactions. We believe that giving our users choice and flexibility can only benefit them, as they can opt for the blockchain that best suits their needs.

It’s important for us to note that working on two blockchains is not something we have haphazardly thought up as a cash grab that will split our efforts and attention. Dual chain support was integrated into our planning from the very beginning, as we are driven to create a responsive and encompassing product.

Additionally, we are prioritizing development on both blockchains with equal weight. We are doing this by building development teams dedicated to each blockchain, rather than having developers flit between both. Following our crowdsale, we will further solidify and expand the size of the teams in step with each other.

https://qchain.co

It is a great idea. Why is it so little discussed?

i am doing something similar,

i am parntering with an exchange to do 1:1 updates to change the technology of the token if there are problems

regards

Toltekayotl (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:07:37 AM

Qchain is built on two next-generation blockchain technologies, Ethereum and NEM. Each blockchain will have its own Qchain utility token:

We are convinced that Ethereum and NEM are the two most promising blockchain technologies for enterprise in development right now, both for their tech visions and robust developer communities. They have different strengths and focuses: Decentralized smart contracts are currently a bit easier to develop on Ethereum, while NEM offers the Proof-of-importance (POI) algorithm and the Eigentrust++ reputation system to encourage transactions. We believe that giving our users choice and flexibility can only benefit them, as they can opt for the blockchain that best suits their needs.

It’s important for us to note that working on two blockchains is not something we have haphazardly thought up as a cash grab that will split our efforts and attention. Dual chain support was integrated into our planning from the very beginning, as we are driven to create a responsive and encompassing product.

Additionally, we are prioritizing development on both blockchains with equal weight. We are doing this by building development teams dedicated to each blockchain, rather than having developers flit between both. Following our crowdsale, we will further solidify and expand the size of the teams in step with each other.

i am doing something similar,

i am parntering with an exchange to do 1:1 updates to change the technology of the token if there are problems

regards

How do you think system on the two blockchain is more stable ?
ifirina

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:11:44 PM

New article about Qchain in Nasdaq’s official website!

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/qchain-charts-new-native-advertising-roadmap-cm868912

Excellent article, Qchain is my first investment in the world of cryptocurrency. I hope I was not mistaken   Kiss
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:05:17 PM

I think developing for two blockchain is filling the project with unique power. I find it very interesting
active706

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:12:28 PM

Each blockchain will have its own Qchain utility token:
the EQC token for Ethereum, and the XQC token for NEM - it's quite interesting idea, I like it.
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:24:00 PM

Oh, it's interesting. Very interesting idea and I need to study the project and possibly invest

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
ifirina

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:40:28 AM

Each blockchain will have its own Qchain utility token:
the EQC token for Ethereum, and the XQC token for NEM - it's quite interesting idea, I like it.

Two types of tokens are too hard for me, I invested only in the ethereum  Smiley
nazar92

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:24:39 PM

Ethereum and NEM are the two most promising enterprise-centric blockchain, Qchain a project that is worthy of attention
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: