Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First ever 2 blockchains built project: ETH and XEM  (Read 1037 times)
Toltekayotl (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:20:53 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 11:01:06 AM by Toltekayotl

Qchain is built on two next-generation blockchain technologies, Ethereum and NEM. Each blockchain will have its own Qchain utility token:
the EQC token for Ethereum, and the XQC token for NEM.

And Why Are We Developing For Two Blockchains?
We are convinced that Ethereum and NEM are the two most promising blockchain technologies for enterprise in development right now, both for their tech visions and robust developer communities. They have different strengths and focuses: Decentralized smart contracts are currently a bit easier to develop on Ethereum, while NEM offers the Proof-of-importance (POI) algorithm and the Eigentrust++ reputation system to encourage transactions. We believe that giving our users choice and flexibility can only benefit them, as they can opt for the blockchain that best suits their needs.

It’s important for us to note that working on two blockchains is not something we have haphazardly thought up as a cash grab that will split our efforts and attention. Dual chain support was integrated into our planning from the very beginning, as we are driven to create a responsive and encompassing product.

Additionally, we are prioritizing development on both blockchains with equal weight. We are doing this by building development teams dedicated to each blockchain, rather than having developers flit between both. Following our crowdsale, we will further solidify and expand the size of the teams in step with each other.

https://qchain.co

It is a great idea. Why is it so little discussed?
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:30:29 AM

I like this.  I think it is very powerfull project
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

certainly in my opinion this is a big step forward in the world of crypto currency, in my experience such analogies have not yet been met
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:16:05 PM

Anyways Im not confident on how they implement one product with 2 diff coins in market. To my mind a huge gap can appear between 1 and 2 coins just by a matter of interest, subjective attitude to eth or xem coins etc. so one day we can see eth based coin on top 20 and as for xem based coin on top 30. Don't think that's good for one project. Maybe I'm mistaken and would like to listen to the other guys. But it's as I see. Btw I really like their philosophy and approach.
sapusapu

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:27:01 PM

Qchain is built on two next-generation blockchain technologies, Ethereum and NEM. Each blockchain will have its own Qchain utility token:

We are convinced that Ethereum and NEM are the two most promising blockchain technologies for enterprise in development right now, both for their tech visions and robust developer communities. They have different strengths and focuses: Decentralized smart contracts are currently a bit easier to develop on Ethereum, while NEM offers the Proof-of-importance (POI) algorithm and the Eigentrust++ reputation system to encourage transactions. We believe that giving our users choice and flexibility can only benefit them, as they can opt for the blockchain that best suits their needs.

It’s important for us to note that working on two blockchains is not something we have haphazardly thought up as a cash grab that will split our efforts and attention. Dual chain support was integrated into our planning from the very beginning, as we are driven to create a responsive and encompassing product.

Additionally, we are prioritizing development on both blockchains with equal weight. We are doing this by building development teams dedicated to each blockchain, rather than having developers flit between both. Following our crowdsale, we will further solidify and expand the size of the teams in step with each other.

Wow It's a good idea. I think developing for two blockchain make the project have unique power. Maybe in many time, we can developing for multiple project and we will receive many more profits Smiley
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

whether there will be no overlap between these two systems, indirectly adopting different systems and having their respective advantages..

But good news if it manifests itself on top of other protocols
qchain

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:45:23 PM

The best way to predict the future is to create it!

We are entering a future where multiple blockchain technologies will coexist and grow side by side. Users of a next-generation product should not be restricted to a single technology. The combination of Ethereum and NEM gives users freedom, choice, security, and the opportunity to harness two exciting technologies at the forefront of the blockchain revolution.

Our project is made by true tech-lovers, for decentralized people.
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:11:40 PM

In general, something like this is becoming more relevant. Today, nem and the etherium compete among themselves, but if it is possible to combine the convenience of each protocol, then this will be an evolutionary process.
Toltekayotl (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:07:43 PM

certainly in my opinion this is a big step forward in the world of crypto currency, in my experience such analogies have not yet been met

This platform based advertising and marketing that is being developed in the blockade of Ethereal and NEM. It's a huge difference from the vast majority of projects. Such an underrated project with so much potential.
YayProto

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:12:03 PM

Added to bookmarks.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:44:12 PM

Wow It's a good idea. I think developing for two blockchain make the project have unique power. Maybe in many time, we can developing for multiple project and we will receive many more profits Smiley

Spells of genesis and Beyond the Void, two games have an game asset that is common for both and Spells of Genesis token BCY and asset are run on counterparty so on top of Bitcoin protocol and Beyond the Void tokens NxC and their asset are run on Ethereum.

So such things exist for some time and is used. Spells of Genesis game is in Goggle play store fro almost a year. Beyond the Void come to Steam few days ago.
Toltekayotl (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:12:39 PM

Spells of genesis and Beyond the Void, two games have an game asset that is common for both and Spells of Genesis token BCY and asset are run on counterparty so on top of Bitcoin protocol and Beyond the Void tokens NxC and their asset are run on Ethereum.

So such things exist for some time and is used. Spells of Genesis game is in Goggle play store fro almost a year. Beyond the Void come to Steam few days ago.

I think is not quite correct to compare these 2 projects. Spells of Genesis and Beyond the Void tokens asset are run on Ethereum.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:31:40 PM

It has no sense to do ICO in two blockchains. Really look like just PR. I think it's scam
Toltekayotl (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:30:33 PM

It has no sense to do ICO in two blockchains. Really look like just PR. I think it's scam

Both Ethereum and NEM are rapidly growing and thriving platforms, with rich technological innovation and an expanding ecosystem of applications. Easy to say scam without understanding the project.

I like the project Qchain. It already have a working product and it is simple to use.
https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/bighorn-alpha-release-qchains-advertising-app-demo-is-here-29675ee43591

Lon Wong supports the project!

https://twitter.com/2017Lon/status/923435227078279168

For those who don't know, Lon is the President of the NEM Foundation.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:07:37 PM

Thanks for the heads up on this project.  It seems really interesting and unique.  In fact I like it so much I decided to join their bounty. 
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:21:59 PM

To attract the more investors just with the two blockchain hype just like what already did by mobilego, but you can see at the end of the story mobilego was nothing right now rather than a biggest scam project

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jenna_G

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:27:23 PM

I also know project - confideal-  that will work with two ecosystem - Ethereum and MARK.SPACE.  This way could be a new trend
omoplata

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:32:18 PM

I think that's a little bit unfair to call them that. They are based in the US, and it is really hard to exit scam for a US company, and I don't think those guys want to go to prison. Also, they already have an alpha demo at demo.qchain.co. How many other blockchain startups even have a demo?

Anyway, I think it's smart to go for two blockchains. Hard to predict where the tech is going to go, or whether even NEM or ETH can survive, if, say, GoogleChain or AmazonChain comes along. Best to stay blockchain open and blockchain agnostic, and Qchain is focusing on building a product that can plug into multiple interfaces.
qchain

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:35:10 PM

To attract the more investors just with the two blockchain hype just like what already did by mobilego, but you can see at the end of the story mobilego was nothing right now rather than a biggest scam project
I think comparing us to MobileGo is a bit unfair, we are not doing the two blockchains for hype, but to not put all of our eggs in one basket. We are focused on building an interface that can easily jump between blockchains, and API's make that a lot easier.

MobileGo was not a company registered in the US that has to face higher standards of corporate protection for investors and regulations. We at Qchain have taken great pains to be legally compliant, and it would be exceedingly dumb for us to try a scam, as we would be easily arrested in the US.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:18:34 AM

Eth is going to get overloaded without significant upgrades.  I would imagine the dual blockchain provides a lot of flexibility down the road when that day comes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: