Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash Raising!  (Read 2019 times)
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:51:34 AM

The rise of BCH was just conditioned due to some factors. The first of them is the cancellation of the last BTC fork and some news about big investors moving their assets from BTC to BCH. Anyway I think that Bitcoin Cash rise is just temporary, more like a pump. But who knows at what price will it stop.
If the rumours that Bitcoin classic will be shut down and bitcoin cash will become the real bitcoin, I'm afraid that these madness will not going to stop. People are saving their boats, they moving to BCH to save their money as well as creating profit before it's late. Can't blame them that they got panicked mainly because all these biased rumours.
Raffielo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:55:03 AM

The rise of BCH was just conditioned due to some factors. The first of them is the cancellation of the last BTC fork and some news about big investors moving their assets from BTC to BCH. Anyway I think that Bitcoin Cash rise is just temporary, more like a pump. But who knows at what price will it stop.
If the rumours that Bitcoin classic will be shut down and bitcoin cash will become the real bitcoin, I'm afraid that these madness will not going to stop. People are saving their boats, they moving to BCH to save their money as well as creating profit before it's late. Can't blame them that they got panicked mainly because all these biased rumours.
Bitcoin classic stated it’s done. Bitcoin Cash if projected to surpass BTC will need plenty more months, it may rocket a bit but thousands would take some time — unless a group of whales intentionally plan otherwise to over throw BTC in a sort of coup. That might be both positive & negative. The positive would force a new leader to become faster, the negative would isolate all of BTC’s biz partners, who create its success.

jilani

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:00:58 AM

Yes,Bitcoin Cash increased big high it's believable price.All BCH investor now rich man.But don't try to invest at this moment because price anytime will be more reduces i think.So it's not best time for BCH investment.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:21:46 AM

The rising is too fast until it doesn't make sense, the condition almost the same with dash last time when it reach $400 just in a week, I think it is just another pump and dump, and there is a big rumours that bitcoin is going to be replaced by bch and some exchanger going to shut down btc, I had heard this rumours twice in a different place, I  think this can be the other factor that caused bch to rise
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:28:04 PM

Now I read that there is an Hard fork for the bitcoin cash in novemver 13. Maybe this is the reason?

I think the only reason is to pump and then to dump on the newcomers. An old story, this time performed bigger than usually.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
vurasasog

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:53:07 PM

Now I read that there is an Hard fork for the bitcoin cash in novemver 13. Maybe this is the reason?

I think the only reason is to pump and then to dump on the newcomers. An old story, this time performed bigger than usually.

It seems the Bitcoin Cash price is still above $1500. When will it drop?
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:03:06 PM

It seems the Bitcoin Cash price is still above $1500. When will it drop?

It won't.
Well, it might price correct but I highly doubt it will go below $1000.
Remember, valuation of a coin/token is all about how much value we put into it.
Since there are enough whales and manipulators putting artificial value on it it will never go down.
So the artificial pumping of the coin is no longer artificial, that's just how bch is now, a top 5 coin with an astronomical rise in market cap that has no uses and is backed by people who use shady tactics to get gain.

But aren't there other coins like that? I tried riding some of these coins pumps for gains and was able to make some small short term profit (in the case of bch's last pump a made a couple hundred dollars), but after that I decided my precious time is shouldn't be wasted on junk projects no matter how much profit is in it.

I guess it's just my personality, but putting some pricipals and ethics in what I do has made investing in crypto more and enjoyable and less stressful.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:35:00 PM

Bitcoin in cash has some significant improvements over the original bitcoin. In addition, the miners switch to mining exactly bitkoyn cash because of the fact that it is easier to mine. Many now invest in bitcoin cash and expect that its value will increase in the near future. He has already shown himself, flying up to 2500 dollars. Now his rate is around 1200 dollars and I think that despite the fact that bitkoyn cash is criticized by many, he has a good future.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:07:49 AM

BCH is clearly a fraud, and I will not consider buying BCH even if his prices are rising. After all, most of the money is in the hands of some people who may manipulate prices at will.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:47:54 AM

BCH is my best investment.. I now have more BCH than BTC. I still have not sold my free coins... I have been accumulating every week. I have a big smile every time I look at block folio
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:03:48 AM

I am not following this trend even I don’t want get in this trap where whales are playing by pumping bch now concentrate on ether soon it will reach upto 1000$ now investors are back to ethereum don’t regret later.
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:39:19 AM

Bitcoin cash has increased too fast because many investors change to invest in Bitcoin cash instead of Bitcoin after Segwit2x was canceled

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:55:01 AM

What is going on with Bitcoin Cash?!
it is being pumped! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

Why is it raising so fast in the last 2 weeks?!
there are different theories.
some say it is done to take the hashrate from bitcoin to bitcoin cash and then cause some delays in bitcoin chain in order to push for SegWit2x fork.
i say it may be true.
also the fact that market was ready for a BCH pump means people were watching it to jump on board. that lone means a nice pump for any altcoin.

Do you think it's a good decision to invest in Bitcoin Cash right now?
a better decision was to speculate about this sooner and buy when price was still low. now you would be buying into the pump. although since pump is not over yet and there is more rise to come, it can be a good investment.
if he invested that very moment maybe he become richer by now,because it pumps so quickly because of those behind the bitcoin cash.and now its a little bit scary to invest on it with the price that stop on rising.some of my friends traps on that said coin
swpqlhmgp

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:04:36 AM

Hi,
What is going on with Bitcoin Cash?!
Why is it raising so fast in the last 2 weeks?!
Do you think it's a good decision to invest in Bitcoin Cash right now?

Honestly I cannot say that I know the reason for the price increase but I would avoid buying it right now unless you discover some extraordinary reason for the price increase. It is said you should always buy low and sell high and right now bitcoin cash seems to be high.
I'll tell you the reason for the rise. Because users who hold BTC are waiting for free distribution of BCD, no one on the market is willing to sell BTC, so in this case. Part of BCH's bookmakers in order to prove BCH better than BTC and BCD, so Twitter and Facebook launched a publicity campaign, and maliciously pulled BCH prices, so that's the case.

Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:05:55 AM

Bitcoin cash has some advantages over the original bitcoin, such as the speed of transactions and lower transaction fees. In addition, bitkoyn cash is easier to mine and many miners switch to mining bitkoyn cash. This explains the fact that more and more people are investing in bitkoyn cash, which causes an increase in its value.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:55:28 AM

It is obvious that bitcoinCash will never be able to displace the original bitcoin from its dominant place in the market, but it is undoubtedly becoming an interesting option for those who need faster and less expensive transactions. It could well become one of the favorite altcoins, displacing litecoin as the "silver" of bitcoin.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:59:24 AM

It's far away from being the mainstream coin.
htsz_da12

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:09:07 AM

Bitcoin cash has fallen this time, and each bitcoin rise leads to a drop in bitcoin cash prices, but bitcoin cash prices will surely go up if bitcoin cash calculations are up.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:16:48 PM

Bitcoin Cash is jumping, it is better to say: up and down, up and down. Yes, these days it showed how fast it can grow. However it does not mean it will go on increasing further. November, 25th started from its small fall, for instance.
Baka01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:32:49 PM

do you guys think BTG will follow BTH?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: