Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will you do if the bitcoin exchange rate is pennilished?  (Read 421 times)
Virgiawansss555 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:11:56 PM

The bitcoin exchange rate continues to increase and will surely continue to increase along with its reputation.
As a user how do you respond?
1. What do you fear if the bitcoin exchange rate goes down?
2. Do you continue to use bitcoins or vice versa?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:46:55 PM

The bitcoin exchange rate continues to increase and will surely continue to increase along with its reputation.

If that's true then I do a good thing, can for the purposes and for a company's capital
Virgiawansss555 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:09:43 AM

thank you for your positive response
kiwasmose

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:18:06 AM

I don't think it's necessary for individual users to worry about that. The best way to invest is to buy. Buy now. And store it up. Wait for the next position to sell high.
EpicFail

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:22:42 AM

What would I do if the bitcoin exchange rate is penalized? By the Bitcoin Central Authority?

1. I will cry.
2. I will go into a rage and sell all my bitcoins until I have no more to use and vice versa.

I hope you are satisfied with my answers.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:49:04 AM

yes right, in my opinion also bitcoin will continue to rise as more and more people have bitcoin.
i think the rising or falling price of bitcoin is common, but if it goes down to an unnatural limit then i will be very sad but i will hold the bitcoin until the price returns to normal or even profit.
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:51:34 AM

Yes i will continue use bitcoin bitcoin. Goes down and up is normal since the volatile of crypto. So my choice is still use bitcoin.
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:29:01 AM

I will still use bitcoin even if it is penalized,i will keep my bitcoin even if the price back down i will wait until the price value back to normal and earn more profit.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:33:01 AM

yes, I am a bitcoin user of course always predict and observe the fluctuation of bitcoin value, but I think there is nothing to worry about when the bitcoin exchange rate goes down, I will hold my wallet and wait for the ride back, because I am sure bitcoin value will continue to rise . and I will always use bitcoin.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:40:25 AM

you know its just normal for an exchange rate to increase because the value of that coin is also increasing , not just the exchange rate but also the transacion fees are also increasing  rapidly yet its not really a big deal because thats how it goes but if your not okay with it then i suggest switch on to some other coins with lower fees compared to bitcoins like dogecoin or litecoin in that way, you can save yourself on the higher fees.

theres nothing to fear with rather we should be happy and thankful if that happens

yes as long as long as i can earn a profit to it.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:03:02 AM

I believe in bitcoin. If the bitcoin rate goes down, it will not sell all the bitcoins waiting until the bitcoin value returns. Decreased bitcoin value. I will buy bitcoin to hoard.

Terry05

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:18:04 AM

1. My inly fear is when the our goverment will do a strong step to fully shutdown bitcoin in our country but I think in this time,its not possible because our goverment is starting to recognize the use of bitcoin.

2. When the bitcoin exchanges goes down , i will be more happy ,because it is oppurtunity for me to buy in low price. I will still use it and buy some to hold it and sell when the price spikes again into  all time high.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:58:42 AM

I'm not really scared of Bitcoin price going down. I hold my Bitcoin for long-term investment, and small daily fluctuation will not matter much in the long term. Even when Bitcoin went down to $2900 from $4000 in September, I didn't sell any Bitcoin, and I'm glad I made that decision. Last night Bitcoin made another all-time high in $6300. I'm still not selling.

Even if the price goes down significantly, I would still hold it and use it as usual. There is no other payment system that could match Bitcoin performance. Moreover, Bitcoin is arguably the most widely accepted digital currency for online payment, besides Paypal. Almost all services that I use often also use Bitcoin as their main payment system. This situation is heading to even better future with the Amazon Bitcoin acceptance.

markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:01:43 AM

Smiley What I will fear is not knowing that the price is going down tremendously which reach to the point that my investment is much lower than the current value. I mean getting a negative profit will definitely hurt, but going deep more to that and fall hard will make someone cry.  Cry  

Smiley Maybe I will still use bitcoins in some online activities. However, when the value goes down at the very bottom, it could be hard for some people to cope with it especially when the value is way below the local money, and processing like converting and exchanging will still come with 7-10% fee. On the other hand, I hope this speculation won't come immediately so we can enjoy the era bitcoin. Wink
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:09:07 AM

Issues like this have been discussed over and over again but for the sake of emphasis, anyone in bitcoin expecting price to always be on the increase is either living in ignorance or believe something else other than bitcoin. Price is erected to swing both ways yesterday, I saw price high as $6178 this morning dripped to $6151. Something must have happen and someone somewhere has panicked thereby sold.

In determining what to do in the case of falling price, the question is are you comfortable at that price. If I am comfortable, I will sell but if I am not, I will hold because its goes down, it will swings back up just like now that its up, expect it to also swing down.
nguynthgiabanh

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:09:44 AM

All virtual forex investors know that the first phase is always a big opportunity, of course, with risk. But the opportunity always comes to those who bravely invest and have a wide vision.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:16:26 AM

There's 2 things that you can do. (1) sell your bitcoin because you get frustrated and nervous and panicking to see that you are loosing your investments. (2) hold on your coin and hope that the price will pick up again because you believed that the dip is just normal and will be temporary.

Of course I will continue to used bitcoin because it has given me a lot of opportunity and financial freedom. I'm not affected by the price movement of going down, because I already seen it a lot and bitcoin have already shown its resiliency and most people have already trusted and put faith in the ecosystem.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:17:36 AM

I am not scared about the price fluctuation in bitcoin market, ups and downs are typically being happen regularly in cryptocurrency.
The only situation  that can turn me into fear is of our local government bans exchanges, this will be reslly a sad momemt for me.
I don't want this condition to occur like china locals faced before.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:36:30 AM

I am not scared about the price fluctuation in bitcoin market, ups and downs are typically being happen regularly in cryptocurrency.
The only situation  that can turn me into fear is of our local government bans exchanges, this will be reslly a sad momemt for me.
I don't want this condition to occur like china locals faced before.

Even when they ban the exchanges we can still set up a black market and meet in person to trade bitcoins and the local fiats without them finding out. After all exchanges of old existed on tables and not on electronic devices.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:01:58 PM

Yeah the price of bitcoin is directly proportional to its reputation.
My answers to your question.
1. I do fear of losing my money but I will not cry.   Angry
2. No, I will sell all bitcoin and altcoins but I will not go unto rage or something.  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: