Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP 3 ICO in November  (Read 8082 times)
bgdmxd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:38:13 AM

Thanks for the review. I also feel Qchain has the best chance of succeeding among the three.

b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:41:57 AM

Nice ICOs, Bankera is especially interesting
I want to add one more interesting ICo, but I am a part of the team
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:48:14 AM

I think i m interested in qchain, thank for information

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:50:17 AM

70-80% of ICOs are trading below the ICO price. According to Vitalik, 90% of ICOs are not going to succeed.

There is a statistics on the ratio of successful and unsuccessful projects from early summer to now.

The situation is certainly bad. But most of the projects are now trying to sell their tokens without an idea and product.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:03:37 AM

70-80% of ICOs are trading below the ICO price. According to Vitalik, 90% of ICOs are not going to succeed.

There is a statistics on the ratio of successful and unsuccessful projects from early summer to now.

The situation is certainly bad. But most of the projects are now trying to sell their tokens without an idea and product.
hmm, the table is, of course, very interesting, but still I doubt that this information is 100% true, in any case it is useful, thanks
morgan4140

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:09:34 PM

Good news about project
hype.codes lists Qchain as one of the most interesting ICO

https://hype.codes/top-upcoming-ico-22-28-october-2017-voting
look at the current voting results, a clear example of where to invest better
Stassam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:35:44 PM

Perhaps bankera is the louder of the three Smiley
artkor

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:05:27 PM

I agree with You. But even if 90% will be are frank scams, remain 10% of projects interesting for investors.
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:11:29 PM

sorry I just listened to whether this ico is over or still open champaign for bounty I am very interested in it seems the three ICO above is very prospective
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:13:54 PM

Perhaps bankera is the louder of the three Smiley
Why do you think so? Because they want to issue bank cards?

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:50:03 PM

Author was over drunk! BQX earn +7000 ETH and made at least x10. Man, hide this fake tab)))
willoweb

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

Author was over drunk! BQX earn +7000 ETH and made at least x10. Man, hide this fake tab)))
"Mmm" - it smells like a fight! but seriously, personally I believe that the very 90% of projects will not gain in the near future, since even the ideas in them are not new, there are no prototypes of the product, there is only WP and the desire to raise money. Those projects that are listed here, well, with qchain everything is clear, developers have a vision, there are competencies and a serious team of advisers. in other projects mentioned here, there are both positive and negative sides. But choosing between Bankera and BitDegree, I personally choose Bankera, always wanted to be a co-owner of the bank (their tokens are security) Smiley

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
bacterium

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

Thanks, I like BitDegree and Qchain. Both got realistic topics and clear idea. Bitdegree's 29 millions as a starting point is crazy. Will put my attention and spare some ETHs for them both. Tokelot is Escrow for BitDegree.

Is there an official topic for BitDegree? Did't find. I there is some questions to devs.

Qchain found here, I liked it.

artkor official threads for Bitdegree are here:

Bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2225880.0

General:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214321.0
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:17:13 PM

I'm really interested for the first two.

And i m impressive by bitdegree with her website available in several languages
Cloak1

Activity: 623

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:38:34 PM

The article is really helpful. It helps me to figure out which ICO to be participated next. Thanks a lot for the information.
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:46:24 PM

Vitalik is only interested to market his own coin eth.

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:09:23 PM

Vitalik is only interested to market his own coin eth.

He will sell it anyway))) Almost all ico are on the blockchain etherium Grin
artkor

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:01:55 PM

Thanks, I like BitDegree and Qchain. Both got realistic topics and clear idea. Bitdegree's 29 millions as a starting point is crazy. Will put my attention and spare some ETHs for them both. Tokelot is Escrow for BitDegree.

Is there an official topic for BitDegree? Did't find. I there is some questions to devs.

Qchain found here, I liked it.

artkor official threads for Bitdegree are here:

Bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2225880.0

General:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214321.0

Thank you! I asked my question to devs.
morgan4140

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:41:26 PM

"Mmm" - it smells like a fight! but seriously, personally I believe that the very 90% of projects will not gain in the near future, since even the ideas in them are not new, there are no prototypes of the product, there is only WP and the desire to raise money. Those projects that are listed here, well, with qchain everything is clear, developers have a vision, there are competencies and a serious team of advisers. in other projects mentioned here, there are both positive and negative sides. But choosing between Bankera and BitDegree, I personally choose Bankera, always wanted to be a co-owner of the bank (their tokens are security) Smiley
you know, I don't agree with you. 90% is certainly overkill. But as for failed projects, it's certainly a lack of ideas, lack of team, seeking to realize all plans. But if you talk about these projects, they look very good in my opinion, like you said, especially Qchain, I like their idea and the fact that they have 2 types of tokens, each based on a separate blockchain.
tarust777

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:10:51 PM

#Qchain ICO Hi guys ! It only takes 24 hours to get tokens with a 15% bonus. who else thinks, make a decision and forward with a good team #Qchain to success !!!  Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: