Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP 3 ICO in November  (Read 8082 times)
Departure (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:58:50 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 09:30:54 AM by Departure

1. BitDegree
============

Education seems to be of those areas where a blockchain could be used to improve most aspects of the traditional ways of interacting, transacting, and storing data. It's also an area that has received relatively little attention compared to the things like banking. BitDegree is an online education platform on the Ethereum blockchain. They want to improve return on investment for learners and the availability of people with the skills that companies need. Companies act as sponsors, buying tokens in the recruitment process, while building their brand and advertising. For students, coins are used to purchase educational services and as an incentive structure similar to scholarships.

Market
------
- Education is a stable market, with demand that inherently scales with the global population size
- They understand the trend at the tech-education interface, which is free large-scale online learning
- They're targeting a real revenue source in the recruiment market
- Addressing real problems -- educational incentives, supply of needed skills, RoI

Team
----
BitDegree has a strong team that contains a good mix of roles, including several people with technical experience (as opposed to the teams composed almost entirely of businesspeople that we see all too often). The CEO previously built the cloud web hosting provider 000webhost. The team does not come from a background in education or education administration/management. However, they seem to have a good understanding of the market and its problems.

Notable advisors include:
- Jeff Burton, Co-founder of Electronic Arts
- Arnas Stuopelis, CEO of web hosting provider Hostinger

Relevant Partners
-----------------
- Preply, a platform for matching students to private tutors

Accountability (where BitDegree suffers a bit)
--------------
- Little information provided about the company itself (e.g. location, if it's incorporated, type)
- Little information about their legal situation and regulatory landscape (a concern with most ICOs)
- No discussion of escrow for funds
- Their MVP is just some boilerplate static course pages

Summary
-------
- Education is a good sector for applying blockchain tech
- A way to transparently track student identities and credentials while maintaining privacy
- Avenue for monetizing the free open course education model
- Targeting a real revenue source in the education market
- Real utility / areas of improvement for both students and employers

ICO Dates
---------
December 1 - December 31

2. Qchain
============

I've been following Qchain for some time now, and they've just recently started their ICO. Qchain is a marketing and advertising platform built on the Ethereum and NEM blockchains. Their main product is an accessible direct-buy ad marketplace, with a focus on native advertising and integrated personal data management features. They want to use blockchain tech to provide more control to advertisers and publishers, increase transparency and privacy, and cut out overhead from middle-men. In my opinion, this is one of the more underhyped and undervalued ICOs.

Market

------
- Digital advertising is a massive industry and a huge growth market
- They understand the trends in online advertising and where problems exist
- They're targeting the future revenue centers of online advertising -- native display ads and data management
- Addressing real problems -- overcentralization, transparency/privacy, RoI and efficiency

Team
----
Qchain has a strong team that hails from a variety of big names in the media, tech, financial, and academic sectors. One of the biggest draws here is that most of the team has both a technical background and varying degrees of experience in advertising, marketing, financial, and media roles. They have one of the most relevant advisory boards I've seen for any ICO.

- Lon Wong, President of the NEM Foundation
- Kailin O'Donnell, NEM Foundation founding member and core team developer
- Misho Ceko, COO of the University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy
- Grant Fondo, Chair of the Blockchain Technology Practice at Goodwin Procter LLP
- Evgeny Yurtaev/Alexey Bashlykov, CEO/CTO of Zerion (one of the original Solidity development groups)

Relevant Partners
-----------------
- LuxTag, a platform for digitally tagging and tracking goods and assets using blockchain
- Xhai Studios, a mobile apps, games, web, and blockchain app development studio
- Cryptogene, a platform for blockchain tech integration in Africa via knowledge exchanges and decentralized markets

Accountability
--------------
- US company based in California
- Has done due diligence in legal and regulatory compliance
- Followed through on their word to ICO after releasing a demo and perform legal due diligence
- Escrow for their ICO funds, with 2 third-party accounts on both their NEM and Ethereum wallets

Summary

-------
- US-based company backed by a strong law firm
- Dual blockchain support with Ethereum and NEM
- Targeting the growth centers in the advertising market
- Has released a demo
- Real product and tech briefings (instead of buzzword whitepaper)
- Real utility / areas of improvement for both advertisers and publishers

ICO Dates
---------
Now - December 5

Questions - https://t.me/qchainplatform

3. Bankera
============

Though certainly not a small fish, I'm including Bankera here because it's actually an interesting project with long-term prospects, among the field of various financial ICOs that have sprung up.

Team
----
They have a solid team, with a mix of technical experience and relevant industry experience. Unlike most of the banking ICOs, they are building off an existing product -- Spectrocoin, a cryptocurrency exchange and wallet service that includes a debit card for spending with Bitcoin.

- Lon Wong, President of the NEM Foundation
- Modestas Kaseliauskas, Former Head of Lithuania's State Tax Inspectorate
- Antanas Guoga/Eva Kaili, European Parliament members

While Spectrocoin is a far cry from Bankera's stated objectives, this shows they actually have existing financial infrastructure to attempt something as ambitious as Bankera. Contrast this to the likes of Monaco and Centra, which have yet to answer to investors or deliver a coherent plan, and are perhaps most notable for defrauding investors by selling them on a made-up partnership with VISA (way to burn a bridge with the world's largest card processor outside of China). Bankera is aiming for legitimate integration into the banking sector, with banking licenses in the EU, UK, Japan, and Singapore on the roadmap (the US is not specifically mentioned, more on this later).

Accountability
--------------
- Based in Lithuania
- Needs to follow banking laws in areas where it's obtained banking licenses
- No discussion of escrow for funds

Investor Caveat
---------------
A lot of ICOs are using a blanket claim of being a 'utility token' and not a security (however most do not have any clear utility like BitDegree and Qchain do).

Bankera's token is explicitly a security, as the entire purpose of the BNK token is to entitle holders to a dividend from Bankera and SpectroCoin's revenue. This in and of itself is okay, as Bankera intends to integrate into the existing banking system and obtain banking licenses according to its whitepaper. The first con associated with this is that by integrating into existing banking sectors subjects, it itself to much of the central control and limitations of traditional banking.

The other potential issue, which is probably of greater interest to token buyers, is how the token is treated in locales where Bankera has not established legitimate banking ties. While this is probably not a problem Bankera's home locale of Lithuania, it will likely be an issue in large markets such as the US (which Bankera has not named among its target markets in its whitepaper roadmap) if Bankera does not specifically target these markets and acquire the appropriate local licenses. For example, in the US, Bankera's model blatantly violates federal securities laws unless Bankera registers with the SEC and obtains a money transmitter license.

As for the token itself and investors, this becomes problematic if (when) the SEC and its counterparts in other countries start imposing regulations on cryptocurrency exchanges. Otaining proper licenses to conduct banking, money transmission, and securities issuing activities are not simple, fast, or cheap processes. Following the US/SEC example, a plausible worst-case scenario would see BNK tokens ineligible to listed on (or be delisted from) US-based exchanges (which includes Poloniex) until all the bureaucracy is sorted out. Of course, this would present liquidity problems to all of the investors in these locations. While Bankera may end up getting the proper licenses in the US and elsewhere, this presents a tricky situation in general, as you have the traditional banking and securities regulations of every country versus a blockchain token which is an inherently global asset.

ICO Dates
---------
November 27 - ?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:31:18 PM

Hmm, the article is full of very informative content. About Qchain, I know firsthand. Participated in pre-sale. The project is undervalued, I agree. Just if you look at the team in the face of Lon Wong - President of the NEM Foundation, Kailin O'donnell and others, it is already possible to draw a conclusion about the of project success, not to mention the idea itself. Generally decent competition in the field of digital advertising today in my opinion is not available. In General, we hoped for a decent implementation of this project - that is, the realization of our hopes! Smiley As for Bankera, never heard of it before, but the description that prividitsya in this article, definitely a recommendation. I this is another reason to think about investing. Thank you for such a informative information!
draudoff

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 03:42:08 PM

Minor remark, Bitdegree starts ICO on 1st of Dec.

For November Top ICOs I see several more, but want to highlight Dmarket and Winding Tree
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:42:06 PM

I did not understand... Bankera also wants to cooperate with visa?

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:28:12 PM

From these 3 icos my choice is qchain, 2 others I don't know at all, although I have some questinons regarding qchain but their product  as I see will be demanded and also I like their experienced devs.
Dinct

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:38:57 PM

What an excellent article! Thank yo much for sharing with us. I was thinking about investing in new icos and you made it more clear. Cheers! Cheesy
btcriot

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

I am a small advertiser (eco-clothing for crypto, ahah!!) and Qchain is perfect for my needs. If Bankera has Visa confirmation, not from WaveCrest, also love it then!
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:59:05 PM

In my opinion the financial of the projects was too many.
All projects are quite similar and hard to tell what new project will be better than the previous one. Bitcoin cards have Tenx, MCO. Bank draft Polybius simply does not not any new news.
I think that as soon as the relevant legislation, the blockchain will come major banks. And they will have more chances of leading positions than these startups.
So the bankera I will not be considered.

But the other two I will pay attention because they are from the application industries. Thanks for the reviews!
omoplata

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:24:42 PM

From these 3 icos my choice is qchain, 2 others I don't know at all, although I have some questinons regarding qchain but their product  as I see will be demanded and also I like their experienced devs.
Completely agree with this, Qchain has a small, but such a solid, honest, and hardworking team.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:45:51 PM

All three projects deserve attention. I prefer investing into project with released product. I contributed to Qchain on pre-sale stage which already has alpha version.
currentlocus

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:41:39 PM

Really hope your project will succeed !
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:43:41 PM

Hello ts, i disagree with you about 3rd places(but this is your topic),first two is the same by my opinion.
I had already contributed to the QChain, i wanted to do it at the presale, but they got KYC request (i dont like deanon myself) when ICO started i was one of the first who send Eth to them.
Waiting for december to send  Eth to the BitDegree.
saymynem

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:37:47 AM

Great write-up, Departure! Really appreciate the the effort and sharing your research here.

For me, I like BitDegree and Qchain more than Bankera. They just seem like more realistic ventures at this point in time. While no doubt blockchain technology is disrupting how certain aspects of finance operate, I think it will take a while before a startup is able to reasonably compete with the big banks. I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean it can't be a successful company, though.

Qchain and BitDegree both seem like they are well-positioned. Good teams in the right industries, that correctly leverage the blockchain. I like that Qchain is based in America, while BitDegree is based in Lithuania.

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:01:29 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 09:13:42 AM by goovsy

Lon Wong marked Qchain project, and I again started think about investing in XEM. I like NEM but ethereum more popular =(
theotherguy1

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:06:50 AM

Thanks for the recommendations. I attempted to try all 3. Though I am excited about the project, BitDegree's MVP is underwhelming. I clicked around a little bit, but it was difficult to imagine really learning much. Hopefully, the existing skeleton is really filled out in the future. Qchain's demo I found easier to use and understand. Nice graphics and sorting features. Bankera's MVP looks nice and implies nice features, but it all required an account I didn't feel like registering.
artkor

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:59:17 AM

Is there an official topic for BitDegree? Did't find. I there is some questions to devs.

Qchain found here, I liked it.
YClipse

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:00:47 AM

Nice. Thanks for the headsup
Departure (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:19:50 AM

As for me, my choice is Qchain. I do not have much resources now, so I have to choose from projects that I like. Qchain already has sales. I invested in it. The system they offer for me is very clear, I think the project has a chance to create an excellent product.
ComponY

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:21:05 AM

Bankera looks good, bank projects are highly used in the future. I am in.
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:26:03 AM

70-80% of ICOs are trading below the ICO price. According to Vitalik, 90% of ICOs are not going to succeed.

bgdmxd

Activity: 186

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:38:13 AM

Thanks for the review. I also feel Qchain has the best chance of succeeding among the three.

b-synthestech

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:41:57 AM

Nice ICOs, Bankera is especially interesting
I want to add one more interesting ICo, but I am a part of the team
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:48:14 AM

I think i m interested in qchain, thank for information

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
filipe3x

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:50:17 AM

70-80% of ICOs are trading below the ICO price. According to Vitalik, 90% of ICOs are not going to succeed.

There is a statistics on the ratio of successful and unsuccessful projects from early summer to now.

The situation is certainly bad. But most of the projects are now trying to sell their tokens without an idea and product.
morgan4140

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:03:37 AM

There is a statistics on the ratio of successful and unsuccessful projects from early summer to now.

The situation is certainly bad. But most of the projects are now trying to sell their tokens without an idea and product.
hmm, the table is, of course, very interesting, but still I doubt that this information is 100% true, in any case it is useful, thanks
morgan4140

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:09:34 PM

Good news about project
hype.codes lists Qchain as one of the most interesting ICO

https://hype.codes/top-upcoming-ico-22-28-october-2017-voting
look at the current voting results, a clear example of where to invest better
Stassam

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:35:44 PM

Perhaps bankera is the louder of the three Smiley
artkor

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:05:27 PM

I agree with You. But even if 90% will be are frank scams, remain 10% of projects interesting for investors.
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:11:29 PM

sorry I just listened to whether this ico is over or still open champaign for bounty I am very interested in it seems the three ICO above is very prospective
Mr.Lait

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:13:54 PM

Perhaps bankera is the louder of the three Smiley
Why do you think so? Because they want to issue bank cards?

goovsy

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:50:03 PM

Author was over drunk! BQX earn +7000 ETH and made at least x10. Man, hide this fake tab)))
willoweb

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

Author was over drunk! BQX earn +7000 ETH and made at least x10. Man, hide this fake tab)))
"Mmm" - it smells like a fight! but seriously, personally I believe that the very 90% of projects will not gain in the near future, since even the ideas in them are not new, there are no prototypes of the product, there is only WP and the desire to raise money. Those projects that are listed here, well, with qchain everything is clear, developers have a vision, there are competencies and a serious team of advisers. in other projects mentioned here, there are both positive and negative sides. But choosing between Bankera and BitDegree, I personally choose Bankera, always wanted to be a co-owner of the bank (their tokens are security) Smiley

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
bacterium

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

Thanks, I like BitDegree and Qchain. Both got realistic topics and clear idea. Bitdegree's 29 millions as a starting point is crazy. Will put my attention and spare some ETHs for them both. Tokelot is Escrow for BitDegree.

Is there an official topic for BitDegree? Did't find. I there is some questions to devs.

artkor official threads for Bitdegree are here:

Bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2225880.0

General:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214321.0
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:17:13 PM

I'm really interested for the first two.

And i m impressive by bitdegree with her website available in several languages
Cloak1

Activity: 623

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:38:34 PM

The article is really helpful. It helps me to figure out which ICO to be participated next. Thanks a lot for the information.
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:46:24 PM

Vitalik is only interested to market his own coin eth.

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
Toltekayotl

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:09:23 PM

He will sell it anyway))) Almost all ico are on the blockchain etherium Grin
artkor

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:01:55 PM

Thanks, I like BitDegree and Qchain. Both got realistic topics and clear idea. Bitdegree's 29 millions as a starting point is crazy. Will put my attention and spare some ETHs for them both. Tokelot is Escrow for BitDegree.

artkor official threads for Bitdegree are here:

Bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2225880.0

General:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214321.0

Thank you! I asked my question to devs.
morgan4140

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:41:26 PM

"Mmm" - it smells like a fight! but seriously, personally I believe that the very 90% of projects will not gain in the near future, since even the ideas in them are not new, there are no prototypes of the product, there is only WP and the desire to raise money. Those projects that are listed here, well, with qchain everything is clear, developers have a vision, there are competencies and a serious team of advisers. in other projects mentioned here, there are both positive and negative sides. But choosing between Bankera and BitDegree, I personally choose Bankera, always wanted to be a co-owner of the bank (their tokens are security) Smiley
you know, I don't agree with you. 90% is certainly overkill. But as for failed projects, it's certainly a lack of ideas, lack of team, seeking to realize all plans. But if you talk about these projects, they look very good in my opinion, like you said, especially Qchain, I like their idea and the fact that they have 2 types of tokens, each based on a separate blockchain.
tarust777

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:10:51 PM

#Qchain ICO Hi guys ! It only takes 24 hours to get tokens with a 15% bonus. who else thinks, make a decision and forward with a good team #Qchain to success !!!  Cool Cool
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:43:20 PM

For me it's NapoleonX.
Departure (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:43:39 AM

For me it's NapoleonX.

NapoleonX it is a good French project, but ICO has postponded.  Crowdsale will start in December
BitDegree Community Man.

Activity: 294

The BitDegree Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:54:03 AM

Hi Departure,

Thank you for having BitDegree in mind when talking about the top ICO's. We are very grateful!

If you have any questions feel free to do so.

Thank you

bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:56:02 AM

Probably you will make some looses with those icos
finvestor

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:56:35 AM

I am doing more due diligence on Debitum Network project and will be able to share it once I complete it, but already now i see some strong points:
1. Market - is huge, underserved by banks
2. Team - both financial and IT background, previous on-hand business experience
3. Advisors - looks like business people, not only shiny names on the page

What do you guys think?
Gss2k2

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:08:45 AM

I think a good one is Indahash. I see alot of youtubers advertising it already. The company had 300% growth last year. Youtubers love to pump their own coins and call everything else a scam, so i am pretty sure u will see next year a bunch of youtubers pumping it because they just happen to have some form their sponsored scam.  
i-synthestech

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

for me Bankera is one of the most interesting
I also participate in one interesting project as a part of a team Synthestech
willoweb

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:34:08 PM

Probably you will make some looses with those icos
Could you explain your point of view in more detail? Everyone can say so. I would like to understand your chain of reasoning.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:39:45 PM

Tell me. And where such a selection of projects? How did you analyze and identify these three projects? By what criteria?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
goovsy

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

I hope he is not intrested in money like everybody think. I hope he is an cryptoidealist and saint. Do not forget Vitalik give us ETC ))
Departure (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:48:09 PM

Hi Departure,

Thank you for having BitDegree in mind when talking about the top ICO's. We are very grateful!

If you have any questions feel free to do so.

Thank you

You are welcome. I like your project
morgan4140

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:38:43 PM

Tell me. And where such a selection of projects? How did you analyze and identify these three projects? By what criteria?
I am not the author, but I will try to answer you. If you are an investor, you should know which aspects to investigate when choosing a project for ICO. Let's say I have certain criteria for the selection of the project. Based on them I made a choice Qchain. At least in their investments I'm rarely wrong.
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:09:26 PM

Not bad..
willoweb

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:17:55 AM

Friends! I brought you some good news! In the official tweeter, NEM wrote about the Qchain project

https://twitter.com/NEMofficial/status/925510404431687681

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Gss2k2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:43:31 AM

Qchain and Bitdegree are December ico. Tongue

I think u have to make a new November list.
willoweb

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:03:51 AM

Qchain and Bitdegree are December ico. Tongue

I think u have to make a new November list.
it all depends on the reference point. The main period for Qchain is November.  Wink

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:15:01 AM

the best ico not only about project
the best ico must follow succes to in ico selling
in youre write TOP 3 ico until now , not yet open ico selling, still promote use bounty campaign
WillItChang

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:22:07 AM

Bankera looks good but I like BANKEX better.
Gss2k2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:46:14 AM

in youre write TOP 3 ico until now , not yet open ico selling, still promote use bounty campaign

I think the best ico is the ico that will get pump in social media and user hodl. Do u think those 3 ico u mention will have strong social media following? It will be hard for them. That is why i think something like Indahash is a no brainer. It will get pump for sure.

If u look back in june/july, u can see alot of coins pump in social media not because of strong fundamentals, just chat groups, youtubers and news spamming everywhere about how their ico has billion dollar potential.

For now i dont believe in potential, i belive some are easy to hype and other are harder to hype.  Wink
willoweb

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:18:32 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 10:07:24 AM by willoweb

Hello! If you carefully study the Qchain site , you will notice that the ICO successfully passes.
For convenience, I post a screenshot for today

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
filipe3x

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:05:36 AM

Friends! I brought you some good news! In the official tweeter, NEM wrote about the Qchain project

Excellent news! It makes Qchain stronger.
Such partnership makes the project attractive for investment. I invested in it and believe that the future of the project will be the best. It has strong allies.
Mr.Lait

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:24:28 AM

Such partnership makes the project attractive for investment. I invested in it and believe that the future of the project will be the best. It has strong allies.

Wow, NEM supports Qchain. This is a good sign

Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:17:25 PM

Great piece from Bitcoin Magazine & BTC Studios about our quest to improve native advertising.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/native-advertising-roadmap/
morgan4140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:22:35 PM

Wow, NEM supports Qchain. This is a good sign
Yes, in the morning I read the news, it's an excellent sign-a sign that the Qchain project is really a successful investment
filipe3x

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:21:51 PM

What do you think about the NapoleonX project? it will start in early December, but the pre-sale on the white lists will be in November
paymentsvenomed

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:03:58 PM

Where can I find ur WP??
filipe3x

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:59:44 PM

Where can I find ur WP??

what project are you interested in? all white papers present at official sites of each project. Topic talks about 3 ICO
Mr.Lait

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:53:14 PM

Where can I find ur WP??
if you need WP Qchain: https://qchain.co/files/Qchain_whitepaper.pdf
link to website https://qchain.co/

Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:24:14 AM

New article about Qchain in Nasdaq’s official website!!!

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/qchain-charts-new-native-advertising-roadmap-cm868912

Mr.Lait

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:52:25 AM

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/qchain-charts-new-native-advertising-roadmap-cm868912

Wow, the article about Qchain was released on nasdaq. Who does not know Nasdaq is the second-largest exchange in the world by market capitalization

Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:14:09 AM

More and more good news about the project
Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:54:49 AM

Now, more ico goes on the market, but most of them are doomed to failure. But I think all three projects are an excellent solution for investing.
cprman

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:29:43 AM

BitDegree in theory looks very promising. Makes me ponder if there will be more such project for education sphere in the future
goovsy

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:31:57 PM

Guys, what do you think about. HOQU. Is that kind of scam? Or perspective project? I cann`t decide
filipe3x

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:39:10 PM

Guys, what do you think about. HOQU. Is that kind of scam? Or perspective project? I cann`t decide

A lot of paid advertising from them on the Internet. They pay to Google Adsense for banner advertising. This method of promotion is typical for HYIPs
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:11:51 AM

BitDegree CEO Andrius Putna has become a member of the Enterprise Etherium Alliance (EEA), and the Bitcoin Foundation (BF).
The EEA is dedicated to advancing the use of Ethereum-based blockchain technologies in big business, and establishing a robust governance model and standards for open source technologies.
sabinebile

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:01:05 AM

Where will your tokens trade?
junder

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:04:59 AM

Where will your tokens trade?

this thread not about tokens. just asking about top 3 ico in this month
I prefer to choose BankEX is great project in this month. dont be late to join.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:33:43 AM

Hi, tell me please, all three projects have a bounty campaign?
OlegT

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:43:49 AM

HI! Did not find a link to the sites of these projects. Where can I find them?
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:13:01 AM

Hi. No problem, take links -

Bitdegree: https://www.bitdegree.org/
Qchain: https://qchain.co/
Bankera: https://bankera.com/
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:42:41 AM

Hi. Yes, all three have bounty thread)

GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:12:38 AM

I dont think Bakera is good ico. They trying to sold a lot of tokens. Which mean their market cap will be huge.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
Mr.Lait

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:27:03 AM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
All tokens will likely be available on more exchanges. But first, each token can be sold on etherdelta

morgan4140

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:38:39 AM

yes, all 3 ICOs have a bounty campaign, as far as I know. For example, the Qchain page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2229065.0
LaitmanXY

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:56:37 AM

I dont think Bakera is good ico. They trying to sold a lot of tokens. Which mean their market cap will be huge.

Yes. And make x2 or x3 much more difficult than with low capitalization((

ronald0cz

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:02:10 PM

Hi. No problem, take links -

Bitdegree: https://www.bitdegree.org/
Qchain: https://qchain.co/
Bankera: https://bankera.com/

Interesting projects for investing. But I need to look better before starting of these ICOs. Thank you for the links.
ihabhamed

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:04:06 PM

qchain looks good
Biitcoin

Activity: 353

Zichain

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:05:40 PM

At the initial stage, you need to "infect" as many people as possible. You invest a lot of money on advertising in social networks. I worked at the headquarters of agitation and propaganda. 90% of purchases are made under the influence of rumors and gossip. The word is controlled by cities! They need to create a campaign and propaganda headquarters, hire propagandists who will brainwash the population. This will work!

consigliere

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:16:55 PM

All tokens will likely be available on more exchanges. But first, each token can be sold on etherdelta
Lol does anyone use this garbage? The ugliest and the mist inconvenient exchange to my mind. BTW guys what's your opinion on qchain listing on major exchanges?
goovsy

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:06:20 PM

Did you mean that Bankera not good for fast x-es?
filipe3x

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:43:02 PM

At the initial stage, you need to "infect" as many people as possible. You invest a lot of money on advertising in social networks. I worked at the headquarters of agitation and propaganda. 90% of purchases are made under the influence of rumors and gossip. The word is controlled by cities! They need to create a campaign and propaganda headquarters, hire propagandists who will brainwash the population. This will work!

Who are they? Which of the projects?
Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:36:40 PM

Lol does anyone use this garbage? The ugliest and the mist inconvenient exchange to my mind. BTW guys what's your opinion on qchain listing on major exchanges?

Qchain is registered in the United States, so I think there will be no big problems with adding tokens to the exchange. Poloniex,  Bittrex
goovsy

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:47:18 PM

Qchain is registered in the United States, so I think there will be no big problems with adding tokens to the exchange. Poloniex,  Bittrex

So what? How it affects?
Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:12:07 AM

So what? How it affects?

top-end exchanges are reluctant to add new tokens, especially Security tokens. But it seems to me that Qchain is Utility token, besides, investors pass the procedure KYC. So I think Qchain tokens have every chance of getting on the best exchanges
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:19:50 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 11:43:05 AM by Departure

Qchain is registered in the United States, so I think there will be no big problems with adding tokens to the exchange. Poloniex,  Bittrex

So what? How it affects?

top-end exchanges are reluctant to add new tokens, especially Security tokens. But it seems to me that Qchain is Utility token, besides, investors pass the procedure KYC. So I think Qchain tokens have every chance of getting on the best exchanges

I have not heard anything about the exchange yet. This is not very good, when investors consider token as a speculative asset, no one thinks about their technical application.

If everyone thinks tokens only for speculation, and do not pay attention to the main function, it will be very difficult for us to develop cryptoworld in its normal application.

What do you think?
Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:48:57 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 11:06:33 PM by Toltekayotl

Qchain is registered in the United States, so I think there will be no big problems with adding tokens to the exchange. Poloniex,  Bittrex

So what? How it affects?

I have not heard anything about the exchange yet. This is not very good, when investors consider token as a speculative asset, no one thinks about their technical application.

If everyone thinks tokens only for speculation, and do not pay attention to the main function, it will be very difficult for us to develop cryptoworld in its normal application.

What do you think?

In the last half of the year, most of ICO after its entry into the stock exchanges fall in price by 50-80%. Hard times have come for lovers of speculation.
morgan4140

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:20:50 PM

So what? How it affects?

What do you think?

In the last half of the year, most of ISO after its entry into the stock exchanges fall in price by 50-80%. Hard times have come for lovers of speculation.
Can't argue with that, but lately the word ICO has become too commonplace (a large number of projects unable to compete), which leads to such results. I believe that Qchain has all the chances to avoid a similar fate.
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:33:40 PM

So what? How it affects?

What do you think?

In the last half of the year, most of ISO after its entry into the stock exchanges fall in price by 50-80%. Hard times have come for lovers of speculation.
Can't argue with that, but lately the word ICO has become too commonplace (a large number of projects unable to compete), which leads to such results. I believe that Qchain has all the chances to avoid a similar fate.

This is all temporary. Technical projects that have their own product must win
Smolko

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

Spectre pretty good concept.
Universa very good technology.
Crypterium imo belongs to the top 3 ICOs in novembre

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:29:06 AM

Where can I buy tokens?

Qchain tokens you can buy here now: https://qchain.co/

BitDegree and Bankera tokens will be on sale in December.
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:01:32 AM

I think I'll write more but a few projects that will start later.
goovsy

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:28:35 AM

yes, all 3 ICOs have a bounty campaign, as far as I know. For example, the Qchain page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2229065.0

Qchain Bounty campaign closed for new participants. And I happy about it  Grin
Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:00:28 AM

I do not trust projects related to credit cards. The history with Monaco, TenX, Tokencard did not end well
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:02:20 AM

WaBi, Qchain and presearch so far.

waiting on a date for sirin labs though.

Mr.Lait

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

I do not trust projects related to credit cards. The history with Monaco, TenX, Tokencard did not end well

MCO, PAY scam project. They promised a lot including a collaboration with a visa...perhaps they are waiting and deliberately omitting the value of the token to buy later

morgan4140

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:15:11 PM

MCO, PAY scam project. They promised a lot including a collaboration with a visa...perhaps they are waiting and deliberately omitting the value of the token to buy later
Well, MCO and  PAY possibly a scam, but Monaco is definitely not a scam. It is not necessary to draw conclusions on 1-2 projects.
filipe3x

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:06:38 PM

Well, MCO and  PAY possibly a scam, but Monaco is definitely not a scam. It is not necessary to draw conclusions on 1-2 projects.

Anyway, cards, banks on blockchain - while everything is not very successful. Remember the polybius - The price of PLBT token is now $ 2.69, and it was sold for 10
goovsy

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:22:58 PM

Spectre pretty good concept.
Universa very good technology.
Crypterium imo belongs to the top 3 ICOs in novembre

Thank you for info. Universa looks intresting. CEO of Universa Alexander Borodich also is an oficial partner of SNOVIO.
consigliere

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:38:39 PM

Agreed, especially with their disgusting promos with visas label on front side.
Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:57:08 AM

Agreed, especially with their disgusting promos with visas label on front side.

Exactly. I do not believe the classical banks will easily give part of their market to cryptocurrencies
Dinct

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:02:00 AM

I guess it's still better to wait that fork.  Seems like people do not invest in ICOs these days, but they invest in Bitcoin. Many ICOs haven't reached the hardcap these days. I believe everything will be as it was once the fork is done.
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

I guess it's still better to wait that fork.  Seems like people do not invest in ICOs these days, but they invest in Bitcoin. Many ICOs haven't reached the hardcap these days. I believe everything will be as it was once the fork is done.

Yes, people are now investing in bitcoin. We must wait fork.
Mr.Lait

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:45:35 PM

Well, MCO and  PAY possibly a scam, but Monaco is definitely not a scam. It is not necessary to draw conclusions on 1-2 projects.

Anyway, cards, banks on blockchain - while everything is not very successful. Remember the polybius - The price of PLBT token is now $ 2.69, and it was sold for 10

A visa or MasterCard does not need mco, pay, bankera and others. Because they themselves can develop a platform on a blockchain.

morgan4140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:23:02 PM

Yes guys, I agree, now a lot of ICO, but the ether is not enough at all, so you need to select the best projects and the best projects in this thread.
goovsy

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:55:24 PM

Readiness degree of Qcain is "medium well". Two others are still "Rare"!
LaitmanXY

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:14:32 PM

Yes guys, I agree, now a lot of ICO, but the ether is not enough at all, so you need to select the best projects and the best projects in this thread.

You're right) The best project is not in the first place and not even on the third)

filipe3x

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:04:22 PM

I'm interesting in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

What project are you talking about? )
morgan4140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:09:50 PM

You're right) The best project is not in the first place and not even on the third)
Qchain is the leader among these three projects, no doubt about it. This project started to realize itself on the stage of ICO. While the other two projects remains to be seen.
goovsy

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:44:20 AM

Here is the link to the new article about Qchain: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/qchains-forward-advancement-amid-changing-world-icos/

What news about two others projects?
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:10:00 AM

Very strange projects... Bankera looks like scam, I saw many negative info about Bankera. And why this post? looks like paid post.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:13:44 AM

I agree with You. But even if 90% will be are frank scams, remain 10% of projects interesting for investors.

Right, but finding that 10% is the tricky part.  This thread got my attention because I have some Eth to invest but I'm VERY picky.  First thought that came to my mind though, and I'm sorry for it, but... What?  Like are these 3 ICO's that one guy is interested in simply because he already has coins?  hmmmm....

Still hunting for that perfect ICO for me to start with. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:57:08 AM

Right, but finding that 10% is the tricky part.  This thread got my attention because I have some Eth to invest but I'm VERY picky.  First thought that came to my mind though, and I'm sorry for it, but... What?  Like are these 3 ICO's that one guy is interested in simply because he already has coins?  hmmmm....

Yes, I bought tokens from one of the projects, but later, after of the launch of this topic. You're right )
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:07:24 AM

Yes, I bought tokens from one of the projects, but later, after of the launch of this topic. You're right )

Finding these 10% is very hard indeed. For interesting project I mostly wait for a dump after the Bounty release and buy my tokens off an exchange for prices below the ICO price.
icodigger

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:48:40 PM

Finding these 10% is very hard indeed. For interesting project I mostly wait for a dump after the Bounty release and buy my tokens off an exchange for prices below the ICO price.

I begin my first experience in ICOs at once in two from this list. I really hope this will be same 10%
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

I begin my first experience in ICOs at once in two from this list. I really hope this will be same 10%

Welcome, read about projects, investing is a responsible step, make decisions carefully.
FinnishSaunasSoHot

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:03:55 PM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
rocketron

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:02:43 PM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
In the first post each of the ICO header is clickable.
rocketron

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:10:03 PM

Carefully read WP projects, pay attention to project teams. Invest only if absolutely no questions. If you have any questions, ask them in appropriate forum topics.
goovsy

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:48:35 PM

Is this one on your avatar? So, what bounus you had get? 10% or 7%? Simple story for bounty - you set it on your avatar you buy it =)
Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:17:08 PM

Very strange projects... Bankera looks like scam, I saw many negative info about Bankera. And why this post? looks like paid post.

I did not study the Bunker project and I can not say anything about it. But I studied the Qchain, this project is registered in the United States, investors must undergo the procedure of KYC. I do not think that this is scam.
janjims007

Activity: 181

Jan

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:22:24 PM

Nice and look interesting project. Well bankera i heard you somewhere, hmm well goodluck. See you around.

morgan4140

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:26:43 AM

I did not study the Bunker project and I can not say anything about it. But I studied the Qchain, this project is registered in the United States, investors must undergo the procedure of KYC. I do not think that this is scam.
Here not even worth talking about fraud guys are working hard and are keeping pace with the times, they already have a beta version
Mystica101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:40:45 AM

My top 1 is not on the list. Hoping you can add more platforms in here not just top 3. So that other members can look through the others. Thank you for doing such an effort.
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:50:04 AM

I'm interesting in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

his reply looks scammy or off-topic.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mr.Lait

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:59:44 PM

My top 1 is not on the list. Hoping you can add more platforms in here not just top 3. So that other members can look through the others. Thank you for doing such an effort.
Suggest your options. Only pay attention that the Qchain already in the list)

goovsy

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:31:57 PM

I recommend to all Russian speakers to study this post, which was published in Qchain official rus ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2294742.msg24275915#msg24275915
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:00:47 AM

I recommend to all Russian speakers to study this post, which was published in Qchain official rus ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2294742.msg24275915#msg24275915

I agree, this is a good long post of a person who constantly buys advertising. Indeed, any entrepreneur in the group of small and medium-sized businesses primarily looks at their costs. If a service of this quality can be obtained cheaper - everyone will strive to do this
LaitmanXY

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:12:24 PM

Hi everybody, Qchain to announce the Qchain shirt design contest: https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/qchains-shirt-design-contest-364e631a7886 
Details for participation in the above link. A prize of 50,000 EQC and 50,000 XQC.

Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

Hi everybody, Qchain to announce the Qchain shirt design contest: https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/qchains-shirt-design-contest-364e631a7886 
Details for participation in the above link. A prize of 50,000 EQC and 50,000 XQC.

Yes, I already read it. I will take part in the Qchain design competition
consigliere

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:31:42 PM

Btw guys why theres no Bonpay on the list? Seems very promising with product released already.
kingsters

Activity: 238

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:34:23 PM

i  can't understand these white papers is low protect but why this top 3 please help me tell anyone

Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:56:36 PM

Btw guys why theres no Bonpay on the list? Seems very promising with product released already.

When I wrote the top post, I did not know about this project. I learned about it later. I read about it. This is a card project, they are not particularly successful.
willoweb

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:15:53 PM

When I wrote the top post, I did not know about this project. I learned about it later. I read about it. This is a card project, they are not particularly successful.
here I do not agree, the projects with debit cards are successful, but at the moment are limited to work within the borders of the EU.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
morgan4140

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:03:01 PM

I would have replaced in the project list, Bankera on Bonpay. Bonpay have a lot of advantages over direct competitors such as Monaco or center. The final version is this: 1. Qchain 2. Bonpay 3.Bitdegree
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:58:18 PM

I would have replaced in the project list, Bankera on Bonpay. Bonpay have a lot of advantages over direct competitors such as Monaco or center. The final version is this: 1. Qchain 2. Bonpay 3.Bitdegree

Can you write a beautiful post about this project yourself? Smiley)
goovsy

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:04:45 PM

This is October ICO isnt it?
filipe3x

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

Yes - 31.10 start
goovsy

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:01:00 PM

Yes - 31.10 start
Didn't hear about Bonpay before yesterday ... seems like another wallet ICO
Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:21:12 PM

Give me a link to this project please.
goovsy

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:50:38 PM

Give me a link to this project please.

You should try to learn how to use forum search ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2375768.0
willoweb

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Yes - 31.10 start
Didn't hear about Bonpay before yesterday ... seems like another wallet ICO
I'm still waiting for such startups to finally solve problems with westcrest and similar services. Distribution of cards only on the territory of the EU because of these oraclements - nonsense. This is an economic hara-kiri. The EU market is less than 10% -15% of the world market. I am sure now there is a race between such projects for leadership in entering international markets. But Bonpay looks good against the background of competitors. A distinct Whitepaper, live MVP since the end of 2016.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Karl_Marx

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:53:41 AM

Do not invest in any ICO that does not use bancor. You will end up begging for exchange listings and losing more than half of your money due to lack of liquidity.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:22:16 AM

Thanks for the info. It will be necessary to join the behavior of the bounty and possibly take part in the ICO.
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:48:45 AM

Do not invest in any ICO that does not use bancor. You will end up begging for exchange listings and losing more than half of your money due to lack of liquidity.

Some ICO are quite successful. Bancor has nothing to do with this topic.
consigliere

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:52:54 PM

Yes - 31.10 start
Yeah, but Still the projects runs its ico during November and I wouldn't mention it unless it's worth paying your attention guys.
filipe3x

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:35:23 PM

Yes - 31.10 start
Yeah, but Still the projects runs its ico during November and I wouldn't mention it unless it's worth paying your attention guys.

In general, I do not really believe in projects that are related to cards. There were many big words, but few cases.
goovsy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:30:04 PM

Is Qchain T-shirt contest over?
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:50:27 PM

I think it's obviously different and beautiful project. double-the use of the infrastructure is intriguing.  how will it work with ETH and NEM ? I want to see it actually. I'm rooting for.
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:54:52 PM

Ohh. Not sure in bankera at all. It's my solid opinion. When I reviewed their WL it contained mistakes, that is unacceptable for bank services.
Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:01:59 PM

As far as I know the contest will last until November 24.
akd_dadi

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:04:51 PM

BitDegree is such a good idea, let's hope they pull it off.
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:01:25 PM

The Qchain design competition was extended until December 1

-VOL-

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:27:48 PM

Very good news i definetly join it. Free tokens always good!
And in such good product its twice as good.
filipe3x

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:25:25 PM

Very good news i definetly join it. Free tokens always good!
And in such good product its twice as good.

A lot of people are going to participate. I think there will be interesting designs in the contest and we will have something to see. The main thing that everything would be honest
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:31:43 PM

AMMBR public ICO has been canceled, but early followers will can purchase tokens, so limited amount of owners and great technology for real world will made this one valuable

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Userlings

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:03:21 AM

Hi guys...please who has done any research on bitfintech ico...I just want to know if it's good enough to invest in. Thanks
goovsy

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:33:41 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 07:46:20 AM by goovsy

Hi guys...please who has done any research on bitfintech ico...I just want to know if it's good enough to invest in. Thanks

Also, maybe someone has any ideas about Bonpay
nazar92

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:15:35 AM

I joined Qchain ICO
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:23:26 PM

I joined Qchain ICO

Welcome. The project is really undervalued by investors. I think you will not regret it.
morgan4140

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:34:54 PM

I joined Qchain ICO
You can also take part in the draw Qchain, the prizes are very inspiring, read more here https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/qchains-shirt-design-contest-364e631a7886
pakhirgan

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:23:05 PM

Thanks for good reviews, helps lot to decide and know. Already joined bankera. Thinking to follow rest.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

I joined Qchain ICO
You can also take part in the draw Qchain, the prizes are very inspiring, read more here https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/qchains-shirt-design-contest-364e631a7886

WOW! Its look like to help good project and get awesome reward in the same time))
goovsy

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:12:39 PM

I joined Qchain ICO

WOW! Its look like to help good project and get awesome reward in the same time))

Hey how it goes with HOQU croudsale? Did they match their softcup?
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:24:43 PM

I joined Qchain ICO

Hey how it goes with HOQU croudsale? Did they match their softcup?

Do you follow this project? I'm surprised, really. What did you find in it?
seirahangel

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:26:05 PM

thanks for this thread Smiley   Smiley
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:45:38 AM

A T-shirt design contest is a great idea for a competition!

How much is the price worth in $$$ approx?

Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:27:28 AM

thanks for this thread Smiley   Smiley

You are welcome ))) 
morgan4140

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:23:49 PM

Guys how's it going with the contest Qchain ? have favorites? I have already prepared several options of shirts
BossFather001

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

very good and detailed painted "white sheet" of the team. Looking forward to the start of ICO
ventefruss

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:53:47 PM

Hi
Thank you for all the information you provide us, it's really a good job
 Regards
rocketron

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:18:25 PM

Interesting article, I recommend to read - https://venturebeat.com/2017/11/14/twitter-introduces-premium-developer-apis-higher-rate-limits/
filipe3x

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:45:08 PM

Today I saw that the BITDEGREE launched airdrop. There is a free distribution of coins. This is not very good for the project. People do not like to buy what was distributed for free
pazzanegro

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

Chain - yes... and the others - don't have much info but I think author well done with info!!!

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
willoweb

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:23:58 PM

Guys how's it going with the contest Qchain ? have favorites? I have already prepared several options of shirts
I saw only a few of them. It turns out really interesting competition, excitement appeared to participate. The prize is 50,000 EQC and 50,000 XQC!

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:26:20 PM

more crap for the blockchain, finance, advertising and now education. Finding a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Just build a website and get on with it, no need for a blockchain or tokens .... stop pushing this crap already
willoweb

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:27:47 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 06:21:30 AM by willoweb

Today I saw that the BITDEGREE launched airdrop. There is a free distribution of coins. This is not very good for the project. People do not like to buy what was distributed for free
in vain they are so, the value of the token will be reduced. Look at the cost of passing the airdrops, a few of them were worth something more expensive once in a cafe.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:26:41 AM

I saw only a few of them. It turns out really interesting competition, excitement appeared to participate. The prize is 50,000 EQC and 50,000 XQC!

I'm not sure that people here know exactly the exchange rate. I know that 1 ETH is 4000 EQC. So the first part is 12.5 ETH?
consigliere

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:20:59 PM

Here we go  Cool
Beat me if you can  Grin
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:58:30 PM

I do not know anything about the airdrop. In any case, this is not the best marketing
LaitmanXY

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:27:45 PM

I do not know anything about the airdrop. In any case, this is not the best marketing

they are already at the bottom) and try to rise at any cost

morgan4140

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:49:27 PM

Here we go  Cool
Beat me if you can  Grin
is this your work? I think I already saw somewhere this design
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:37:42 PM

Here we go  Cool
Beat me if you can  Grin
is this your work? I think I already saw somewhere this design

This design from Qchain twitter
Braino

Activity: 644

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:46:25 PM

TOP ICO in November:

1. UNIVERSA
2. WAX
3. MICROMONEY

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:03:19 PM

TOP ICO in November:

1. UNIVERSA
2. WAX
3. MICROMONEY

I agree, WAX successfully appeared on the market with a good idea and a strong team. Excellent fees and a strong community. Especially the success of OPSkins allows us to talk about the community's readiness for such a decentralized platform. The market of virtual goods will constantly grow.

willoweb

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:00:05 PM

TOP ICO in November:

1. UNIVERSA
2. WAX
3. MICROMONEY

I agree, WAX successfully appeared on the market with a good idea and a strong team. Excellent fees and a strong community. Especially the success of OPSkins allows us to talk about the community's readiness for such a decentralized platform. The market of virtual goods will constantly grow.
all these advantages are also in Qchain, only the markets they have different. There is also a friendly community, a successful team and advisors with vast experience. For example, if you did not know in the advisors Qchain - president of the NEM foundation, Mr. Lon Wong

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
faycel96

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:10:49 PM

TOP ICO in November:

1. UNIVERSA
2. WAX
3. MICROMONEY

yes i agree with you Universa  has reached 15% of hard cap about  $14,943,799  and still 22 days before the token sale end ,
Universa is a blockchain protocol with high speed and low cost of procession operations.

Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:34:41 AM

TOP ICO in November:

1. UNIVERSA
2. WAX
3. MICROMONEY

Wax is normal, 2 others use the referral scheme of attraction.

Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:39:05 AM

Haven't heard of micromoney??

morgan4140

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:06:15 AM

TOP ICO in November:

1. UNIVERSA
2. WAX
3. MICROMONEY

TOP ICO in November:

1. Qchain
2. Wax
3. Bonpay

the unconditional leader of Qchain, by the way today they will have a conference, I think after it they will attract the largest investors
willoweb

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:55:14 PM

TOP ICO in November:

1. UNIVERSA
2. WAX
3. MICROMONEY

TOP ICO in November:

1. Qchain
2. Wax
3. Bonpay

the unconditional leader of Qchain, by the way today they will have a conference, I think after it they will attract the largest investors
It's nice to see that all three projects were assembled as a softcap, so approach the hardcap.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
jennal

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:57:24 PM

I do not agree completle with your choice theere much good ones besides the listed like request network and red pulse
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:38:38 PM

I do not agree completle with your choice theere much good ones besides the listed like request network and red pulse

red pulse ended a month ago .. They had already collected everything.
morgan4140

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:06:25 PM

Actually the red pulse is long over, and what you do not like the current projects?
kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:45:58 PM

i think cybermiles is starting good ICO too with great team.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
goovsy

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:46:14 AM

I marked for my self CoInvest ICO. Strong team and advisors. If they build good community their crowdsale will be quickly comleted.
LaitmanXY

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:50:28 PM

Haven't heard of micromoney??
I heard) But they have already completed ICO. And the Qchain and Bonpay are still going

AshCoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:02:26 PM

I’m not touching any more big ICOs.  Best case scenario you get a few times your investment and worst case you don’t even get a product delivered because there are too many hands in the pot and all that money creates a lot of problems.  I think a small market cap and small but solid team with a good realistic idea is the way to go.
monalito

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:26:18 PM

I like Qchain ..because this Dual blockchain support with Ethereum and NEM ...very interesting project

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:58:16 AM

blockstack.
  is there a thread about  blockstack?   I can not find any thread or   telegram  about  slackblock project .   can you help me ?

Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:01:00 PM

blockstack.
  is there a thread about  blockstack?   I can not find any thread or   telegram  about  slackblock project .   can you help me ?

It's strange, I wanted to find their topic, but there's a feeling that it's not there. Mentions are and the announcement  is not.
goovsy

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:40:02 PM

Do you have any idea about Totum?
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:49:42 PM

No idea. Do you have a link?
filipe3x

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:11:22 PM

Here it is - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2204337.0

Russian development team
The project looks good, but I would be careful))

vadimkavp

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:19:43 PM

Russian development team

Why is everyone so skeptical about the Russian software developers? Yes, there have been cases of Scam. However, they were the representatives of other countries. In Russia a lot of talented and smart people and many projects deserve attention.
goovsy

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:44:57 PM

Russian development team

Thank you, their ANN topic looks not very active. Anyway I pay attention to all gaming projects
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:54:41 PM

All 3 looks very interesting, I will take a look of them all. Wink
KwizatzHaderach

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:56:45 PM

My top 3 pick:

1. GoNetwork (seems they moved to December).. still a good pick
2. CommerceBlock
3. Crypto20 Fund

Research at your own. Smiley

bane1990
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:21:03 PM

thanks, this article is very helpful. I have a reference. suskes always make a moderator. Once again, thank you

Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:28:59 PM

My top 3 pick:

2. CommerceBlock
3. Crypto20 Fund

My Top 3 this month:

1. Qchain
2. CoinVest
3. TokenBox
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:15:12 AM

My top 3 pick:

2. CommerceBlock
3. Crypto20 Fund

My Top 3 this month:

1. Qchain
2. CoinVest
3. TokenBox

Soon I'm going to write something like this for December. I see that the topic is of interest.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:21:49 AM

Nice topic wish there way more than the top 3, like more content. TOP worst or TOP bounty it is really helpful  for newbies.
consigliere

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:56:30 AM

Nice topic wish there way more than the top 3, like more content. TOP worst or TOP bounty it is really helpful  for newbies.
For sure one of the worst ICO according with the recent news is Confido project, I heard that they stole money and turned out to be scammers  Grin
stevedavid1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:19:15 AM

My recommendation is WorkPress -WPX

Pre-Sale Starts: 1st December

50% Bonus in Pre-Sale

Pre-Sale Price: $0.10
ICO Price: $0.15
Supply in crowd sale only: 80,000,000

https://www.workpress.tech
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:14:26 PM

For sure one of the worst ICO according with the recent news is Confido project, I heard that they stole money and turned out to be scammers  Grin

They disabled all sites and social networks. The price of the token fell 25 times in 10 minutes.
goovsy

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:18:59 PM

They disabled all sites and social networks. The price of the token fell 25 times in 10 minutes.

Hey man it s time to new topic about top 3 ICO in December ))
morgan4140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:19:10 PM

Hmm, in the world of cryptocurrency more difficult to make the right choice, I think this topic is relevant today. People should take proper information to invest in effective projects.
Nickie001

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:43:35 PM

Heard a lot about the Qchain project.
What do you think, what amount of funds will be raised by the end of ICO?
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:45:19 PM

good topic. continue update this. I like Qchain and it is the interesting project
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:07:34 PM

good topic. continue update this. I like Qchain and it is the interesting project

Looks like their fundraising is going slow. Had a Quick look at their roadmap and was impressed by them going for production release in 18Q1...
chouchouball

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:10:01 PM

My top 3 pick:

2. CommerceBlock
3. Crypto20 Fund

Good! I will join GoNetwork ICO!
sculptoris

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:11:56 PM

Thanks for the great analysis. Heard of all these but haven't dug into this yet, so now this is very useful. How is it possible to follow you or where if you are going to continue publishing such reports?
Crypto_Zone

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:16:46 PM

Great!! This article is very useful for the future investments.
Thank you guys!

What you guys think about the Naga(NGC) ICO?  Huh Huh
goovsy

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:40:05 PM

I guess it will be about one half of hard cap
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:44:42 AM

Thanks for the great analysis. Heard of all these but haven't dug into this yet, so now this is very useful. How is it possible to follow you or where if you are going to continue publishing such reports?

I do not have my own blog, I will continue to write on the forum. I think you will find many similar topics.
active706

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:18:06 PM

My top 3 pick:

2. CommerceBlock
3. Crypto20 Fund

My Top 3 this month:

1. Qchain
2. CoinVest
3. TokenBox
Qchain is a good choice. I would also advise you to pay attention to Playkey and Pundi X, I believe that they are also good for investment.
rocketron

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:29:10 PM

62 percent of readers hype.codes preferred Qchain. Congratulations to the team! You already have the recognition of people. Now everything depends on you. We believe that you will succeed in implementing all plans.
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:46:55 PM

62 percent of readers hype.codes preferred Qchain. Congratulations to the team! You already have the recognition of people. Now everything depends on you. We believe that you will succeed in implementing all plans.

The end date of the sales is incorrect - 24.11.  good resource and a normal rating, thank you.

morgan4140

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:54:55 PM

Good news friends, NEM has published the second message about Qchain in Twitter https://twitter.com/NEMofficial/status/933243654814257152
willoweb

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:30:06 PM

I put on a 70% charge from the cap on completion of the ICO

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
goovsy

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:51:08 PM

I put on a 70% charge from the cap on completion of the ICO

In fact it does not matter any more.
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:33:27 AM

Are there any wishes for projects that are worth considering for December? For such an article?
morgan4140

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:16:59 PM

Are there any wishes for projects that are worth considering for December? For such an article?
Towards the end of November you can give the answer. You need to carefully analyze. I already have 2 projects in mind.
goovsy

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:32:26 PM

nope just another good analitics
filipe3x

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:37:43 PM

Can you look to AlgoryProject? Thanks
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:05:33 PM

Since Quantstamp and Raiden Network already ended. I would say Wabi.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:14:05 PM

if Qchain is the Top 3 most successful ICO, how much total allocation of tokens sold for the project and how much total allocation for the bounty hunter?
if it's really good it will be the next recommendation

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:21:49 PM

I also advise you to consider the project Coinvest. Very competent team.
xpashtetx

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:08:45 PM

to the project ALGORY take a closer look, a strong team. if you take into account that the future behind the crypto currency, then how not traders will go side by side next to it!
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:05:01 PM

Quantstamp - great project.

But I was not lucky. I sent money to a fake address at Quantstamp pre-sale.
vadimkavp

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:21:46 PM

Now hackers have invented a new type of fraud. To your computer gets special virus spy that scans the clipboard. At the time when you insert a field for entering the number of the purse for translation, it replaces it. It is very difficult to notice because it happens in a split second.
LaitmanXY

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:06:22 PM

Now hackers have invented a new type of fraud. To your computer gets special virus spy that scans the clipboard. At the time when you insert a field for entering the number of the purse for translation, it replaces it. It is very difficult to notice because it happens in a split second.

You need to use linux or a licensed antivirus if you do not want to lose all the money

kuznezvlas

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:14:56 PM

UTT is most promiced ICO in Nov-Dec
dxbcoin

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:07:05 AM

Just got the link from my friend to day abou these ICOs. Thanks for sharing! Its so informative! I will defly check 1 by 1
morgan4140

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:26:52 AM

You need to use linux or a licensed antivirus if you do not want to lose all the money
Thanks for the info, never even thought about it. But I usually always after entering the private key change the clipboard to any other text
goovsy

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:18:50 PM

I also advise you to consider the project Coinvest. Very competent team.
Now I don`t thonk so =/
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:44:07 AM

to the project ALGORY take a closer look, a strong team. if you take into account that the future behind the crypto currency, then how not traders will go side by side next to it!

The project is interesting, but I think the cap is overstated. I'll pay attention to it. Many traders tools in one platform, plus the ICO analyzer

rudilo

Activity: 1834

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:20:34 AM

Although Now it has been a lot of rivals dibidang marketing advertising, I’m pretty optimistic with the project qchain..dari the concept of proyeknya qchain already do a lot of a change section marketing advertising, seems’ve done a series of testing market..
I was quite sure project qchain it will succeed and successful, from the concept of the vision and mission her very good and the concept of project clear and embrace all the purposes section marketing advertising..i hope that successful and reached the target, develop continuing creativity and innovation that new..good luck
filipe3x

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:33:02 AM

Although Now it has been a lot of rivals dibidang marketing advertising, I’m pretty optimistic with the project qchain..dari the concept of proyeknya qchain already do a lot of a change section marketing advertising, seems’ve done a series of testing market..
I was quite sure project qchain it will succeed and successful, from the concept of the vision and mission her very good and the concept of project clear and embrace all the purposes section marketing advertising..i hope that successful and reached the target, develop continuing creativity and innovation that new..good luck

They did not collect a lot of money. If they decide to close for a while or burn unsold tokens, then the project will have success on the  exchanges. I believe that the smaller the offer of tokens of a really working project, the higher the interest.
kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:36:04 PM

i think, now we can talk about top ico in December, any idea?

───[  KUWA  ]───
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:28:15 PM

I like VRT, a serious team with a lot of experience in this field, an excellent project
kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:38:32 PM

I like VRT, a serious team with a lot of experience in this field, an excellent project

what is VRT? i cant find it... i can find it now.

───[  KUWA  ]───
Klestr

Activity: 294

AMEPAY

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:44:13 PM

Thanks for the information, I was just looking for something similar and I accidentally caught it, thanks again!

stevedavid1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:45:50 AM

The best ICO is WorkPress - WPX

Currently it is in Pre-sale stage.

50% Bonus in Pre-sale.

Supply is only 80,000,000

Very reasonable HardCap of 26,650 ETH

https://www.workpress.tech
olya_n

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:28:44 PM

Hello guys i invest in algory project. I think this very good ICO. Algory Project with A++++, in my opinion this is very nice rating! And what do you think about this project?
goovsy

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:03:20 PM

This is VRT  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2485249.0 In few words this is VR project with blockchain. They already reached $600k

By the way, Qchain crowdsale still open for everybody! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBH_9NZUW6XEvKHB3nYAzdFMpZ1N14kA3MgZ9x-zxizdPmDQ/viewform
ifirina

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:02:41 AM

This is VRT  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2485249.0 In few words this is VR project with blockchain. They already reached $600k

By the way, Qchain crowdsale still open for everybody! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBH_9NZUW6XEvKHB3nYAzdFMpZ1N14kA3MgZ9x-zxizdPmDQ/viewform

As far as I know the Qchain ICO is over, but there is no information about exchanges. How do you think how soon will be information on the exchanges?
morgan4140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

As far as I know the Qchain ICO is over, but there is no information about exchanges. How do you think how soon will be information on the exchanges?
As far as I know negotiations are underway with good exchanges, we can only wait for good news
goovsy

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

This is VRT  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2485249.0 In few words this is VR project with blockchain. They already reached $600k

As far as I know negotiations are underway with good exchanges, we can only wait for good news

Join Qchain telegram, vac (bro), there are good news every day. We discuss possibility of PoS for Qchain. Just imagine how awesome it is. Actually good news and moves from devs are make me feel good
morgan4140

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

This is VRT  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2485249.0 In few words this is VR project with blockchain. They already reached $600k

Join Qchain telegram, vac (bro), there are good news every day. We discuss possibility of PoS for Qchain. Just imagine how awesome it is. Actually good news and moves from devs are make me feel good
Yes, regardless of whether there is a token on the stock exchange or not, I am very glad that I managed to take part in the ICO and become the owner of the token Qchain. The project has great potential and by the end of the year the whole cryptocurrency world will know about them
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: