Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP 3 ICO in November  (Read 8082 times)
Departure (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:13:01 AM

HI! Did not find a link to the sites of these projects. Where can I find them?

Hi. No problem, take links -

Bitdegree: https://www.bitdegree.org/
Qchain: https://qchain.co/
Bankera: https://bankera.com/
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:42:41 AM

Hi, tell me please, all three projects have a bounty campaign?

Hi. Yes, all three have bounty thread)

GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:12:38 AM

I dont think Bakera is good ico. They trying to sold a lot of tokens. Which mean their market cap will be huge.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:27:03 AM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
All tokens will likely be available on more exchanges. But first, each token can be sold on etherdelta

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:38:39 AM

Hi, tell me please, all three projects have a bounty campaign?
yes, all 3 ICOs have a bounty campaign, as far as I know. For example, the Qchain page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2229065.0
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:56:37 AM

I dont think Bakera is good ico. They trying to sold a lot of tokens. Which mean their market cap will be huge.

Yes. And make x2 or x3 much more difficult than with low capitalization((

ronald0cz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:02:10 PM

HI! Did not find a link to the sites of these projects. Where can I find them?

Hi. No problem, take links -

Bitdegree: https://www.bitdegree.org/
Qchain: https://qchain.co/
Bankera: https://bankera.com/

Interesting projects for investing. But I need to look better before starting of these ICOs. Thank you for the links.
ihabhamed

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:04:06 PM

qchain looks good
Biitcoin

Activity: 353

Zichain

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:05:40 PM

At the initial stage, you need to "infect" as many people as possible. You invest a lot of money on advertising in social networks. I worked at the headquarters of agitation and propaganda. 90% of purchases are made under the influence of rumors and gossip. The word is controlled by cities! They need to create a campaign and propaganda headquarters, hire propagandists who will brainwash the population. This will work!

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:16:55 PM

All tokens will likely be available on more exchanges. But first, each token can be sold on etherdelta
Lol does anyone use this garbage? The ugliest and the mist inconvenient exchange to my mind. BTW guys what's your opinion on qchain listing on major exchanges?
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:06:20 PM

Did you mean that Bankera not good for fast x-es?
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:43:02 PM

At the initial stage, you need to "infect" as many people as possible. You invest a lot of money on advertising in social networks. I worked at the headquarters of agitation and propaganda. 90% of purchases are made under the influence of rumors and gossip. The word is controlled by cities! They need to create a campaign and propaganda headquarters, hire propagandists who will brainwash the population. This will work!

Who are they? Which of the projects?
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:36:40 PM

Lol does anyone use this garbage? The ugliest and the mist inconvenient exchange to my mind. BTW guys what's your opinion on qchain listing on major exchanges?

Qchain is registered in the United States, so I think there will be no big problems with adding tokens to the exchange. Poloniex,  Bittrex
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:47:18 PM

Qchain is registered in the United States, so I think there will be no big problems with adding tokens to the exchange. Poloniex,  Bittrex

So what? How it affects?
Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:12:07 AM

So what? How it affects?

top-end exchanges are reluctant to add new tokens, especially Security tokens. But it seems to me that Qchain is Utility token, besides, investors pass the procedure KYC. So I think Qchain tokens have every chance of getting on the best exchanges
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:19:50 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 11:43:05 AM by Departure

Qchain is registered in the United States, so I think there will be no big problems with adding tokens to the exchange. Poloniex,  Bittrex

So what? How it affects?

top-end exchanges are reluctant to add new tokens, especially Security tokens. But it seems to me that Qchain is Utility token, besides, investors pass the procedure KYC. So I think Qchain tokens have every chance of getting on the best exchanges

I have not heard anything about the exchange yet. This is not very good, when investors consider token as a speculative asset, no one thinks about their technical application.

If everyone thinks tokens only for speculation, and do not pay attention to the main function, it will be very difficult for us to develop cryptoworld in its normal application.

What do you think?
Toltekayotl

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:48:57 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 11:06:33 PM by Toltekayotl

Qchain is registered in the United States, so I think there will be no big problems with adding tokens to the exchange. Poloniex,  Bittrex

So what? How it affects?

I have not heard anything about the exchange yet. This is not very good, when investors consider token as a speculative asset, no one thinks about their technical application.

If everyone thinks tokens only for speculation, and do not pay attention to the main function, it will be very difficult for us to develop cryptoworld in its normal application.

What do you think?

In the last half of the year, most of ICO after its entry into the stock exchanges fall in price by 50-80%. Hard times have come for lovers of speculation.
morgan4140

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:20:50 PM

So what? How it affects?

What do you think?

In the last half of the year, most of ISO after its entry into the stock exchanges fall in price by 50-80%. Hard times have come for lovers of speculation.
Can't argue with that, but lately the word ICO has become too commonplace (a large number of projects unable to compete), which leads to such results. I believe that Qchain has all the chances to avoid a similar fate.
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:33:40 PM

So what? How it affects?

What do you think?

In the last half of the year, most of ISO after its entry into the stock exchanges fall in price by 50-80%. Hard times have come for lovers of speculation.
Can't argue with that, but lately the word ICO has become too commonplace (a large number of projects unable to compete), which leads to such results. I believe that Qchain has all the chances to avoid a similar fate.

This is all temporary. Technical projects that have their own product must win
Smolko

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

Spectre pretty good concept.
Universa very good technology.
Crypterium imo belongs to the top 3 ICOs in novembre

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗