Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP 3 ICO in November  (Read 8082 times)
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:10:00 AM

Very strange projects... Bankera looks like scam, I saw many negative info about Bankera. And why this post? looks like paid post.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:13:44 AM

70-80% of ICOs are trading below the ICO price. According to Vitalik, 90% of ICOs are not going to succeed.
I agree with You. But even if 90% will be are frank scams, remain 10% of projects interesting for investors.

Right, but finding that 10% is the tricky part.  This thread got my attention because I have some Eth to invest but I'm VERY picky.  First thought that came to my mind though, and I'm sorry for it, but... What?  Like are these 3 ICO's that one guy is interested in simply because he already has coins?  hmmmm....

Still hunting for that perfect ICO for me to start with. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Departure (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:57:08 AM

70-80% of ICOs are trading below the ICO price. According to Vitalik, 90% of ICOs are not going to succeed.
I agree with You. But even if 90% will be are frank scams, remain 10% of projects interesting for investors.

Right, but finding that 10% is the tricky part.  This thread got my attention because I have some Eth to invest but I'm VERY picky.  First thought that came to my mind though, and I'm sorry for it, but... What?  Like are these 3 ICO's that one guy is interested in simply because he already has coins?  hmmmm....

Yes, I bought tokens from one of the projects, but later, after of the launch of this topic. You're right )
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:07:24 AM

Yes, I bought tokens from one of the projects, but later, after of the launch of this topic. You're right )

Finding these 10% is very hard indeed. For interesting project I mostly wait for a dump after the Bounty release and buy my tokens off an exchange for prices below the ICO price.
icodigger

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:48:40 PM

Finding these 10% is very hard indeed. For interesting project I mostly wait for a dump after the Bounty release and buy my tokens off an exchange for prices below the ICO price.

I begin my first experience in ICOs at once in two from this list. I really hope this will be same 10%
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

I begin my first experience in ICOs at once in two from this list. I really hope this will be same 10%

Welcome, read about projects, investing is a responsible step, make decisions carefully.
FinnishSaunasSoHot

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:03:55 PM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:02:43 PM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
In the first post each of the ICO header is clickable.
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:10:03 PM

Carefully read WP projects, pay attention to project teams. Invest only if absolutely no questions. If you have any questions, ask them in appropriate forum topics.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:48:35 PM

Is this one on your avatar? So, what bounus you had get? 10% or 7%? Simple story for bounty - you set it on your avatar you buy it =)
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:17:08 PM

Very strange projects... Bankera looks like scam, I saw many negative info about Bankera. And why this post? looks like paid post.

I did not study the Bunker project and I can not say anything about it. But I studied the Qchain, this project is registered in the United States, investors must undergo the procedure of KYC. I do not think that this is scam.
janjims007

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Jan

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:22:24 PM

Nice and look interesting project. Well bankera i heard you somewhere, hmm well goodluck. See you around.

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:26:43 AM

I did not study the Bunker project and I can not say anything about it. But I studied the Qchain, this project is registered in the United States, investors must undergo the procedure of KYC. I do not think that this is scam.
Here not even worth talking about fraud guys are working hard and are keeping pace with the times, they already have a beta version
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:40:45 AM

My top 1 is not on the list. Hoping you can add more platforms in here not just top 3. So that other members can look through the others. Thank you for doing such an effort.
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:50:04 AM

I'm interesting in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

his reply looks scammy or off-topic.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:59:44 PM

My top 1 is not on the list. Hoping you can add more platforms in here not just top 3. So that other members can look through the others. Thank you for doing such an effort.
Suggest your options. Only pay attention that the Qchain already in the list)

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:31:57 PM

I recommend to all Russian speakers to study this post, which was published in Qchain official rus ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2294742.msg24275915#msg24275915
Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:00:47 AM

I recommend to all Russian speakers to study this post, which was published in Qchain official rus ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2294742.msg24275915#msg24275915

I agree, this is a good long post of a person who constantly buys advertising. Indeed, any entrepreneur in the group of small and medium-sized businesses primarily looks at their costs. If a service of this quality can be obtained cheaper - everyone will strive to do this
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:12:24 PM

Hi everybody, Qchain to announce the Qchain shirt design contest: https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/qchains-shirt-design-contest-364e631a7886 
Details for participation in the above link. A prize of 50,000 EQC and 50,000 XQC.

Departure (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

Hi everybody, Qchain to announce the Qchain shirt design contest: https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/qchains-shirt-design-contest-364e631a7886 
Details for participation in the above link. A prize of 50,000 EQC and 50,000 XQC.

Yes, I already read it. I will take part in the Qchain design competition
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: