Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟  (Read 55872 times)
Genesis_Dev

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:03:07 AM

such as an interesting project, I can use this token for transactions to another marketplace quickly, what is the advantage I have this token for the future, is there a system like PoS?  Smiley

Hello,

There is no PoS, there are only 16 million coins and that's it.

16 million is the initial supply or total max supply? because lately a lot of tokens that say supply only a little bit,  but in the end they change it  Embarrassed I just wondering a project like this be consistent with what is created  Roll Eyes

16 million is the maximum supply. All 16 million tokens have been created and we are distributing them out. There can never be anymore than 16 million, no new tokens can be created.

dariloff

Activity: 1064
Merit: 633

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:28:35 AM

Try to catch all airdrops, use slack, google, twitter channels, but nothing found about first airdrop. ((
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 915

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:36:17 AM

Maybe the second time I will get something, although it is very doubtful. The first did not send anything.
bomba141

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:54:34 AM

Good Luck For Your Project My Brother!  Kiss
anupu

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:59:55 AM

Very, very good project. I'm going to buy something
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:10:15 AM

so i have not be eligible for the 1st airdrop, hope it will be better tomorrow. Is UTC time ?
Genesis_Dev

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:17:09 AM

so i have not be eligible for the 1st airdrop, hope it will be better tomorrow. Is UTC time ?

Yes it is Smiley

diezorocket

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:22:38 AM

Not sure if I made an Airdrop, believe present coins bounty?
Is there any way to find out if someone already applied? Thanks
rubikz

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:30:37 AM

I've been looking forward to this. So Genesis will be an app that would aid users in gathering data and creating a project, right? That's how I understood it. By the way, in regards to the bounty it has been temporarily stopped. When it's available do we need to register again? I signed up for the signature and social media bounty previously and I'm still using the signature till now.

Genesis_Dev

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:36:01 AM

I've been looking forward to this. So Genesis will be an app that would aid users in gathering data and creating a project, right? That's how I understood it. By the way, in regards to the bounty it has been temporarily stopped. When it's available do we need to register again? I signed up for the signature and social media bounty previously and I'm still using the signature till now.

Hello,

After looking at your signature I think you may have got this project confused with Genesis Vision? We are different projects and not related to each other in any way. Smiley

azzza

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:40:26 AM

Kooking forward to white paper and much more comm's from the devs
Jezren

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:43:08 AM

This project will be successful because the people behind this are really working hard..And Im very interested to be part of their growing community to help them reach their goals..goodluck!
rubikz

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:44:51 AM

Hello,

After looking at your signature I think you may have got this project confused with Genesis Vision? We are different projects and not related to each other in any way. Smiley

I am not familiar with Genesis Vision. I was so sure I signed up under GenesisCoin and I always check your twitter account. How did I ever get that sig? Gotta go and change it then. When will the bounty reopen?

thelastman

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

thelastman

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:45:56 AM

the project look like great, you guy pick a good time when postoken aidrdrop is done !
fast and secure is a very touching  conception! no one does't like fast and secure! so ,i have to said that dev team  play a good move!
hope the project succee!

do just like you already have
Genesis_Dev

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:47:36 AM

Hello,

I am not familiar with Genesis Vision. I was so sure I signed up under GenesisCoin and I always check your twitter account. How did I ever get that sig? Gotta go and change it then. When will the bounty reopen?

How bizarre Tongue

So the airdrop form, bounty form and signature campaign will all unlock tomorrow at 6pm UK Time on October 31 Smiley

jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:48:55 AM

i think this is a good token i ever seen. keep it up
rubikz

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

Hello,

How bizarre Tongue

So the airdrop form, bounty form and signature campaign will all unlock tomorrow at 6pm UK Time on October 31 Smiley

Yes very bizarre indeed. Oh that's good to know. Is the signature code on the 1st page final? The one for Jr. Member has a problem cause it exceeds the character length.

Genesis_Dev

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:56:07 AM

Hello,

How bizarre Tongue

Yes very bizarre indeed. Oh that's good to know. Is the signature code on the 1st page final? The one for Jr. Member has a problem cause it exceeds the character length.

I didn't think it did succeed it but if it does, you can perhaps remove the Fast. Secure. Flexible line, that might make it fit?

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:56:46 AM

hi dev, do you plan to create a spreadsheet ? I was selected for the 2nd airdrop in your spreadsheet, but i received nothing. In fact,nobody i think, because nobody was green colored , instead of the first tab of the file
rubikz

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:02:16 PM

Hello,

How bizarre Tongue

I didn't think it did succeed it but if it does, you can perhaps remove the Fast. Secure. Flexible line, that might make it fit?

It only fits up until the Join Now. I only have max 150 characters for the signature.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: