Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟  (Read 55876 times)
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

Why are there only 14 entries in the spreadsheet for the second airdrop? I applied, but I'm not on the list... Sad
I'm also not on the list, please correct
Genesis_Dev

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:11:20 PM

When Genesis Coin Add To Etherdelta Please  Huh

We're already listed on EtherDelta as an official token under GEN - https://etherdelta.com/#GEN-ETH

Genesis_Dev

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:12:50 PM

Why are there only 14 entries in the spreadsheet for the second airdrop? I applied, but I'm not on the list... Sad
I'm also not on the list, please correct

Each application is being checked manually which is a time consuming process but needed to ensure as many cheats get booted as possible. When an application is checked and approved, the address will be added to the spreadsheet. If your address isn't on there yet, it doesn't mean there's a problem, it just takes time.

Please be patient Smiley

fafelu1

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:46:03 PM

I am the developer of Genesis and will be able to answer any questions along with llyfee regarding the airdrop, Genesis etc Smiley

We moved to this new thread to allow us to include the signature bounties as well as add in some images and more information.

The old thread can be found here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2291834.0, incase anyone wanted to see any previous posts.

This looks great.

How can we trade this?
Genesis_Dev

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:59:07 PM

I am the developer of Genesis and will be able to answer any questions along with llyfee regarding the airdrop, Genesis etc Smiley

We moved to this new thread to allow us to include the signature bounties as well as add in some images and more information.

The old thread can be found here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2291834.0, incase anyone wanted to see any previous posts.

This looks great.

How can we trade this?

I also want to know this.

We're on EtherDelta - https://etherdelta.com/#GEN-ETH

Tegoa

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:59:36 PM

Will you implement a POS? It should be great for the olders
kazzzidy

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:20:38 PM

I just changed my signature from DeepOnion to the Genesis signature. I missed the airdrop this time but will for sure be fast enough next time. I am hopeful that the distribution of airdropped genesis coins is fair and equal for every user (unlike DeepOnion, what is kinda sad).

Regards for creating this project and good luck for the future!

zritex

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:25:09 PM

how airdrop is working? i follow twitter, entered on telegram, post eth in my profile.
AirdropForm is close?
How join to airdrop?

And some questions.

• What is the purpose of the coin?
  • Do you start ico in december?

Anyway. The site is good. Roadmap accessible for understanding.

Genesis_Dev

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:55:14 PM

how airdrop is working? i follow twitter, entered on telegram, post eth in my profile.
AirdropForm is close?
How join to airdrop?

And some questions.

• What is the purpose of the coin?
  • Do you start ico in december?

Anyway. The site is good. Roadmap accessible for understanding.

Hello,

The airdrop form closed as we had exceeded the limit within 25 minutes which is crazy, but also good. If you got your form filled out and submitted, each application is being checked manually to catch out duplicates and cheaters so it takes time. Once an address is checked and approved, it will be added to the spreadsheet linked to in OP. GEN coins will then be sent to those addresses in due course.

As for the purpose of the coin, we want to prove that an Ethereum token can build a strong and active community that can grow and be flexible. Genesis can be used as a currency to trade, as a store of value or investment and it will also be used in apps we develop in the future. It's all about giving it a value and a use and that's what we will be working on after the airdrop. We've already shared some plans about that too and we have a weekly update blog that will keep everyone informed Smiley

There is no ICO in December, I'm not sure where that has come from.

CJNRAM17

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:39:45 PM

Good Job Genesis Coins, just filled up the airdrop form.. good luck to all of us.

Nice I just tried to fill up the form, but its failed. I just waited till  the form  will be available, I think GEN coin airdrops is not available in other country's

I join the telegram, twitted GEN COINS, in twitter. I didnt unlock the Forms , What a time Waste

But I hope GEN COIN, will be success
Genesis_Dev

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:58:50 PM

Good Job Genesis Coins, just filled up the airdrop form.. good luck to all of us.

Nice I just tried to fill up the form, but its failed. I just waited till  the form  will be available, I think GEN coin airdrops is not available in other country's

I join the telegram, twitted GEN COINS, in twitter. I didnt unlock the Forms , What a time Waste

But I hope GEN COIN, will be success

The airdrop form was opened at 6pm UK time and it was closed about 30 minutes later due to high demand. If it was closed for you it must have been because the limit had already been reached. It is available in every country you just have to make sure you have the right time based on your timezone.

I also saw someone ask about the bounty form. The bounty form and signature form are both open and will remain open. We've had people fill them out and they are working. The only form that is closed is the Airdrop one.

rubikz

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:00:09 AM

I don't know but I'm not able to access it. This is what I get.

cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:03:51 AM

Is there a character limit on article length?
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:46:01 AM

Twenty five minutes is crazy. But then again there are several airdrop telegram groups and tons of people trying to snipe drops like this. It is the new craze out there thanks to the e-shit hype.

More jr members now also as they have their post counts, but most of them, together with the noobs, are just "thanks sir boss dev" "joined" kind of replies.
I wish mprep was a little harder with the ban hammer, because right now joining an airdrop feels like a coordinated looting (join, recieve, dump, moving to the next "promising solid project, thank you Sir"). It is hardly worth the effort anymore.

Reading ANNs has become a cringe so big it is almost self-harming and then I don't even speak of what a dev must think seeing a swarm of insects hop on his train only to get off asap when these tiny hands have grabbed their peanuts.

Having said that it is quite ambitious to have a DEX running next year. I hope you guys will get to that: good new exchanges are always welcome!
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:59:35 AM

I've joined and I think it's a great project, very promising.
dev please update me in spreadsheet. I am listing overnight but not yet in the spreadsheet list. thank you
bhaveshm94

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:39:03 AM

I Waited for this Airdrop from last 2 days and Registered on Perfect time And followed all Step but Still i didn't Find my ETH Address in Spreadsheet.
Hope Dev Team Update List Soon.  Smiley
leo7880

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:33:05 AM

Hello! not very made signatures, because you could easily insert your links. It's from the subscriptions to you that people are added and the payment should be appropriate for attracting people. I hope you will finish this question.
llyfee4u (OP)

Activity: 444

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:15:39 AM

Hello! not very made signatures, because you could easily insert your links. It's from the subscriptions to you that people are added and the payment should be appropriate for attracting people. I hope you will finish this question.

Sorry what exactly is your question.  You made 4 consecutive posts but I don’t see the question.
llyfee4u (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:18:54 AM

I Waited for this Airdrop from last 2 days and Registered on Perfect time And followed all Step but Still i didn't Find my ETH Address in Spreadsheet.
Hope Dev Team Update List Soon.  Smiley

We are manually checking each application to catch out multi accounts and scammers (we have caught many already).  As per round 2 airdrop rules, all 750 successfula applicants will receive their distribution once we have completed checking. Please bare with us. So long as your application was completed properly and with correct info, you’ll be ok.
llyfee4u (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:22:33 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 11:11:03 AM by llyfee4u

Twenty five minutes is crazy. But then again there are several airdrop telegram groups and tons of people trying to snipe drops like this. It is the new craze out there thanks to the e-shit hype.

More jr members now also as they have their post counts, but most of them, together with the noobs, are just "thanks sir boss dev" "joined" kind of replies.
I wish mprep was a little harder with the ban hammer, because right now joining an airdrop feels like a coordinated looting (join, recieve, dump, moving to the next "promising solid project, thank you Sir"). It is hardly worth the effort anymore.

Reading ANNs has become a cringe so big it is almost self-harming and then I don't even speak of what a dev must think seeing a swarm of insects hop on his train only to get off asap when these tiny hands have grabbed their peanuts.

Having said that it is quite ambitious to have a DEX running next year. I hope you guys will get to that: good new exchanges are always welcome!

I couldn’t agree more with your post.  We take all these into consideration as well.  What I can say to your in terms of our checks is that everything is checked. For the next round, our process would evolve even more. 

EDIT: As per your comment about (mprep), you'll find that even we are flagging comments that may seem untoward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: