Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why my Etherdelta keep loading, nothing display, help  (Read 236 times)
Honglee (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:12:37 AM

This two day i open my etherdelta, keep loading, non-stop, there is still nothing display, even i use different places and ip to try out.

The OrderBook, the volume, the price chart, the trades all keep loading (circle dot beeping), please help

Thanks Regards

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:37:40 AM

This two day i open my etherdelta, keep loading, non-stop, there is still nothing display, even i use different places and ip to try out.

The OrderBook, the volume, the price chart, the trades all keep loading (circle dot beeping), please help

Thanks Regards

Etherdelta Exchange sucks not able to understand how to trade and even their menu system is also very bad, all shit coins are listed in that exchange.
jamel08

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:40:34 AM

Thanks Regards

Maybe you have problems with your internet connection or your browser. Try google chrome then if the problem still exist maybe your internet connection is the problem

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:43:16 AM

Did you try clear your cached also try another PC to make sure.
As you can come and write here mean it not your internet connection problem.
Because you had same issed with both ED and orderbook so my suggest as above

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:57:11 AM

Usually that happen when low internet connection, Did you try use other internet provider and clear cookies and cache then login again. I used also EtherDelta and from my experience this is good decentralized exchange. Just need strong internet connection.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:17:54 AM

Thanks Regards
The disadvantages I feel when buying and selling tokens are hard. We must confirm the transaction in advance when wanting to buy or sell token, then determine Gas or charges which will also affect the transaction sooner or later.
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:19:39 AM

When it happens to me I just reload the page. Then all become normal.

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:49:27 AM

Very slow transactions and frequent failures in in placing orders.
I have no idea what's going on with EtherDelta today. I hope it will improve soon.

'You cannot trade this order because it already traded. Someone else already traded this order and the order book hasn't updated yet.'

And when I refresh the page the order is still visible in the order book...
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:54:31 AM

Etherdelta needs fast internet connection and also try to clear your cache files and cookies.
then it should work.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:00:05 AM

it can cause by slow internet connection or a slow pc one of my laptop cant access etherdelta because its a low spec pc while my other laptop can run very efficiently. In sometimes there are really cases that etherdelta can have a trouble. the next time it did you know now how to troubleshoot.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:11:52 AM

Etherdelta needs fast internet connection and also try to clear your cache files and cookies.
then it should work.

Yeah! I suspect it's my slow internet connection that makes it noticeable. It's really hard to use EtherDelta at such moments. I miss a 'classic' exchange...
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:38:10 AM

the important thing is you have click address contrak to verify the transaction. in case of loading a long enough. you simply refresh the page.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: