Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever want to end it all?  (Read 6653 times)
Ekaros

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:05:40 PM

Yeah, but no one has provided me a way to kill everyone Sad

PM me if you have something around...

12pA5nZB5AoXZaaEeoxh5bNqUGXwUUp3Uv
http://firstbits.com/1qdiz
Feel free to help poor student!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NumberFive (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:14:50 PM

Fine. After you have experienced the joys of living on the streets, and figured out that NOT living on the streets is an excellent reason to live (grin), check out the Sally. BTW, they don't do handouts. How do you think they stock those Thrift stores? Can you say ARC? (grin)

Sorry if you think what you said doesn't matter, because it does. Just your response caring was enough to appreciate.

I have lived on the streets. Ever watch the rocky 5 I think when he fights billy gun? Well they don't put the garbage in Philadelphia for the moving trust me. Living on the street is rough, probably the whole reason I am down is because I don't want to go back and I'd rather end it before I do.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:19:53 PM

Fine. After you have experienced the joys of living on the streets, and figured out that NOT living on the streets is an excellent reason to live (grin), check out the Sally. BTW, they don't do handouts. How do you think they stock those Thrift stores? Can you say ARC? (grin)

Sorry if you think what you said doesn't matter, because it does. Just your response caring was enough to appreciate.

I have lived on the streets. Ever watch the rocky 5 I think when he fights billy gun? Well they don't put the garbage in Philadelphia for the moving trust me. Living on the street is rough, probably the whole reason I am down is because I don't want to go back and I'd rather end it before I do.

I agree. Kill yourself long before that happens, but give yourself and other opportunities a chance first. Basically, there are so many opportunities in the world, I want to kill myself because making the choice between them is so hard, not for a lack of them.  Smiley

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 03:28:21 PM

What would killing yourself accomplish. If you believe in Christ than you're going to hell and there's probably more or at least the same amount of crap there. If you don't then after you die you're gonna swim in the black void forever. What will you do then? Probably nothing, for the whole eternity. If you believe in any other religion just look at the equivalents: Budhist? New life, same crap. Muslim? Pretty similiar to Christians, I think. Take any religion or take atheism - it doesn't work that way.

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 03:36:30 PM

I'm not religious although I do think something is going on we don't know about.

I guess its me being selfish just wanting to end all my problems rather than suffer with them. Maybe I need a tattoo like my brother that says suffer, because even if you're religious it seems no matter here or on earth that's all we do is suffer.  
We all went through much and I don't blame you. Such thoughts always circle in everyone's head, some just ignore them. Try to think about something different such as this forum. As you see in the whole thread there's people who care about you, about your life, about your existence. We don't want to let another human lose his life to this routine. In my case, I try to look at the positives of life, be happy and enjoy everything I do. It doesn't go my way most of the time but I try not to mind it and keep going.

JimCGSavings

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:36:48 PM

Then yer not remembering them very well. Get motivated. The position you are  in now is much better than having to work your way back up. You have resources. Use them. Call 211. Get counseling. Look for work, a place to stay, enough income to pay the basic necessities. If you are willing to kill yourself, then you don't care what happens to you. So why do it? That's freedom. If it doesn't matter if you live or die, then live. Do whatever you want. Why not? Still better than killing yourself. You can always die later. In fact, you most likely will at some point. (grin)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:39:46 PM

Yeah, but no one has provided me a way to kill everyone Sad

PM me if you have something around...
Cheesy hehe

But no. I am way to optimistic about the future. Even unrealistically so at times.And  as an atheist death is final. How is oblivion an answer to anything?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
NumberFive (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:44:45 PM

Yep there are some truly genuine people out there. I really didn't expect the words here and hru PMs that I received. I understand it's not the right way to go, I'm not incapable of finding the good and letting everything else ride. I've done that for years. I'm just tired of the daily struggle we all know as life. Especially when you have no meaning.

Really what's the point? How would it effected anyone's day besides a few family members of mine if I just ended it instead of posting this thread? Would any of you been effected, no. Same goes the other way, how does it effect anyone by me posting this thread? I just don't see the point anymore. Everything is pointless. I have no meaning, nothing to keep me here fighting through the rough times for a better tomorrow.

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 03:49:33 PM

Yep there are some truly genuine people out there. I really didn't expect the words here and hru PMs that I received. I understand it's not the right way to go, I'm not incapable of finding the good and letting everything else ride. I've done that for years. I'm just tired of the daily struggle we all know as life. Especially when you have no meaning.

Really what's the point? How would it effected anyone's day besides a few family members of mine if I just ended it instead of posting this thread? Would any of you been effected, no. Same goes the other way, how does it effect anyone by me posting this thread? I just don't see the point anymore. Everything is pointless. I have no meaning, nothing to keep me here fighting through the rough times for a better tomorrow.

Life is for living, not taking it away. The point of life is, was and will be to live. We might be human beings but the instinct of life still remains. You just got to find it deep inside you, behind all that sorrow and sadness.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:51:49 PM

I agree. You have no meaning. So go take the risks and put in the work to achieve that meaning. Once you have it, you'll be looking at the clock anxiously, realizing time is against you anyway. Then you'll be looking at people talking about suicide like a guy who wants to throw a hamburger on the ground-- you'll instinctively grab for it. Mmm. Hamburger.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 07:11:53 PM

Consider life as a game like Scabble. Some days you lose. Some days you win. But you're always looking forward to the next challenge.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:18:17 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2013, 08:43:13 PM by Matthew N. Wright

Scrabble, the Pandora's box of analogies:

Consider life as a game like Scabble. Some days you lose. Some days you win. But you're always looking forward to the next challenge.

..and always challenging other people when they use words you don't understand
..and always wondering why XXX is not acceptable at the table
..and always trying to sacrifice bits and pieces for a deeper meaning
..and always blaming everyone else when things get mixed up
..and always having trouble finding the words you're looking for
..and always trying to see everyone else's point of view
..and always having the right idea when there is no room for it at the table
..and always trying to spell things out for everyone else
..and always trying to put things together but finding yourself blocked at every angle

NumberFive (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:07:50 PM

I've got a lot of insight from some good people on the forum and I thank everyone for that.

NumberFive (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:56:58 PM

After talking to these people I have hope for the future. It's kind of strange and crazy how things happen but I won't question it.

Hopefully the next thread I make can be "How bitcoin saved my life". Would be a great turn of events. If anyone else is feeling what I am please don't hesitate to talk to someone no matter if its a friend family member or a random guy online. It really does help.

sockopen

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:18:12 AM

Go outside and get some fresh air. It's crazy what some sunlight will do to you if you've been hiding in your house for too long, I know all about that.

If you do decide to end it all, do the right thing and send me all your Bitcoins first.

Thanks!
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:37:17 AM

And just end it all?

I feel like I am going to get all different kind of responses but I want to put this out there and see how many people have seriously considered it. Life isn't easy for the majority of people, always hiding problems or not confronting them and letting them just dig deeper until you don't/can't handle it anymore.

How to people have ambition to move through all the bullshit in this world anymore? You seem to fix one problem and before you're done you have 2 more and what you were working on just falls to shit anyways. Maybe that's why we have so many drug addicts, just trying to escape reality because they can't bring themselves to the end.

What happens with the people that are suicidal failures that know they have nothing to live for and have seriously tried to end it only to fail at that? Where in today's culture do you put them? Right along with the undesirables and mental cases. There is no hope anymore, no determination, no pleasure of being in existence, so why be here?

I don't even know who you can try to get help from anymore. Doctors are drug dealers, I went to my doctors office and within 5min of talking to him the session was over and I walked out with some pills that I look up online and they basically make you kill yourself. Paxil. what good is this going to do me? I'm already thinking about it and now they are giving me meds to follow through with it. Can't go to family, they all have their own problems and I don't want to burden them with mine. So I guess I go online to an off topic forum to tell the internet and see if they will even listen, doubtful.

I don't know where I am getting with this, kinda like everything else in life. I need something constructive to put my energy towards and feel like I am apart of something. I need to wake up each morning and know I have a meaning and I am needed. Even if it's not something great or world changing, just something that is meaningful to me, something I have passion for.

But who will get involved with someone that has these issues, and we start all over. Maybe I'm crazy or something but if I don't get meaning in my life soon I will be 1 less undesirable around.

Don't worry, it will all end eventually.  You don't need to hurry it all.  Time is relative.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 06:09:45 AM

Ending your life is the easy option, and will surely hurt your family members too.

Think about it. The only meaning your life would then have is that, as you ended it, it made more people even more miserable.

Don't do it.

Don't think so? Have you discussed this with them? How about listing here some positive family memories?

Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:18:45 AM

I would never be able to bring myself to actually do it. Even though my life is pretty messed up atm. Imagine not even being able to carry a backpack full of books 100 yards without your foot being in 8/10 pain , and you have like no control over it, and you're in pain 24/7 even when you're not walking. I might as well be in a wheelchair I can't do fucking anything  Cry
FiatKiller

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 12:23:29 PM

I would never be able to bring myself to actually do it. Even though my life is pretty messed up atm. Imagine not even being able to carry a backpack full of books 100 yards without your foot being in 8/10 pain , and you have like no control over it, and you're in pain 24/7 even when you're not walking. I might as well be in a wheelchair I can't do fucking anything  Cry

Wrong, you can MINE!!  :-D

LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi
MoonCoin Gambling: https://coin-horse.com/MON/
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 12:24:00 PM

I wouldn't either. It's just an instinct I can't deny.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: