Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting on the price falling  (Read 18176 times)
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:04:46 AM

Sorting is not a good idea.
I would buy more and I ll look to have a chance to buy Altcoins.

Dont sort Bitcoin.
It is just rising.
Love it
Only a fool will sort bitcoin that too at present when the prices are continuously increasing and hard fork is expected in the mid of November. Bitcoin is the leader of all digital currencies and there is no coin present in the market which can give a tough competition to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the father of all present and upcoming digital coins. Those who really want to make the end of this year memorable are tightly holding to bitcoin.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:16:16 AM

Betting about bitcoin is very funny,but bitcoin price is falling some times.bitcoin price very attracted are excitement of the customers.bitcoin price is falling now,but i will increase.
Betting on the price falling is silly indeed I don’t know why you claimed the prices to be falling in the present time as if you are not aware of the situation well.

We all know that after the last fork the price of Btcs regardless of other altcoins has increased up to a level of more than 7k dollars and it is expected to rise even more .the right time to bet on the price falling is not now but it could be expected to fall in the mid of upcoming year
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

Betting about bitcoin is very funny,but bitcoin price is falling some times.bitcoin price very attracted are excitement of the customers.bitcoin price is falling now,but i will increase.
Nobody guess the user intent so don go for betting and yeah bet for the high prices because they are achievable because new regions are accepting this coin ad on every new investor this coin is gaining value and maybe price will cross 10k soon so bet in this and you can make good money from this and then invest that money into bitcoin that will give you so high profit that you will forget about any betting about price.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:10:29 PM

Is there any way of betting on a price fall? I can't find any derivatives for that.

Betting to someone  if the price fail  is so madness,because we know that the value of crypto currencies is volatile and unpredictable so in order  to avoid this,we.must focus in  trading process not in betting  to someone because it is trading investment and not  a gambling investmemt.

mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

If I understand it well, XTB will be offering only 7 day CFDs from now on. Are there any brokers still offering BTCUSD pair without expiration date?
Hiredgoon

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:33:22 AM

Don't let the market bluff. HODL, right now is actually the time to buy up some cheap coins.
mico

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:46:57 AM

the best way is that you have to research your coins history. If there were many falling down in the past and the price increased after, I think you can bet your trust in your coin. If not, you should sell your coin cut loss and invest in another.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
mescalito

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:02:33 AM

For now it seems only Plus500 is offering up to 5:1 leverage, they're known scammers however.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Is there any way of betting on a price fall? I can't find any derivatives for that.

Yes this is the critical time because we don't know if the price will increase.We are just hoping and betting for the price to rise. We don't have to do but to wait for the pump. But I don't lost hope. Bitcoin is my savior to make our life successful.
mescalito

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

If I understand it well, XTB will be offering only 7 day CFDs from now on. Are there any brokers still offering BTCUSD pair without expiration date?
I'd like to add I'm interested in at least 4:1 leverage
For now it seems only Plus500 is offering up to 5:1 leverage, they're known scammers however.
I decided to give them a try with a small deposit, let's see if they'll stiff me.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:29:30 PM

Don't let the market bluff. HODL, right now is actually the time to buy up some cheap coins.

Whenever bitcoin price falls down is a good time to buy in the dip. I'm regretting it right now, can't deposit yesterday and it's too late to buy at the moment compared to a few hours ago when the prices hit the bottom of the floor, most coins have regained the value and increases like 30-35%, even bitcoin slowly recover above $11K and maybe will get back to $13K soon.
Why betting on the price when you can get more profits by taking advantages of the market that declined significantly on January 17th? Just buy real bitcoin and altcoins then sell it at the peak after few days/weeks. If you have enough money, just bet on bitcoin futures which provided by cmc trading group or other companies. Cheesy
mescalito

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

I found Plus500 closes positions every 2 weeks, trade.com doesn't, but they offer just 2:1 leverage. Fortunately we have good old Kraken with leveraged trading back Smiley
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

I found Plus500 closes positions every 2 weeks, trade.com doesn't, but they offer just 2:1 leverage. Fortunately we have good old Kraken with leveraged trading back Smiley

I think you can try with bitmex but unfortunately, I am not sure how much leverage they offer to their customer. maybe later I will try with kraken and I think I still save my account on that site and I hope it will bring some good things for me. actually, I don't know too much about betting on the price falling but if the price is down too far, then maybe we can make another profit than only from day trading.
EsB

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

I think you can try with bitmex but unfortunately, I am not sure how much leverage they offer to their customer. maybe later I will try with kraken and I think I still save my account on that site and I hope it will bring some good things for me. actually, I don't know too much about betting on the price falling but if the price is down too far, then maybe we can make another profit than only from day trading.

Bitmex offers upto 100x leverage although I now use Deribit( https://www.deribit.com/reg-3404.8501?q=home) I switched to deribit for btc trading because of the system overload bitmex suffers with the slightest movement in the market
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:41:39 AM

When price of Bitcoin or others altcoin falling, only by short the price on margin trading we can make profit. There are alot of trading platform was create trading product to make possible to short the price, that is CFDs and futures trading product,  for CFDs trading platform we can choose FX open, XM and others similar broker. And for futures trading we can use platform of Bitmex, Poloniex, Gate.io, Okex, Bitseven and more.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:59:21 AM

I think many gambling and betting sites offer this on there platforms.  I do it before with uptick but I don't think there are still offering that.  Remember that betting is a very risky investments plan and if you don't know how it works then there is no need of going into it in the first place.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:46:33 AM

Bitmex offers upto 100x leverage although I now use Deribit( https://www.deribit.com/reg-3404.8501?q=home) I switched to deribit for btc trading because of the system overload bitmex suffers with the slightest movement in the market

I still prefer with bitmex because I still like it until now. Perhaps, I will try deribit later, but for now, I don't want to try margin trading on many websites because sometimes, I feel it's confusing. You can try with the other coins if you think the movement in the market is not good to trade and I am sure you will find another coin to trade. Did you already try with OKCoin websites? It's similar to bitmex, but I don't like it, and it is why I move to bitmex.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:02:59 AM

Only by shorting in margin trading we can make profit from price falling, there are alot of trading platform that we can use for shorting. Futures trading platform and CFDs platform is good way to make money when price of Bitcoin falling, but just remember margin trading is more risky than spot trading because use of leverage.

mescalito

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:13:51 PM

Betting to someone  if the price fail  is so madness,because we know that the value of crypto currencies is volatile and unpredictable so in order  to avoid this,we.must focus in  trading process not in betting  to someone because it is trading investment and not  a gambling investmemt.

Completely agree with you. The best way to make a profit is trading, not gambling. You can go short and make a profit. You can do it on Monfex. I've been trading there for half an year and can state that it's quite a reliable and convenient platform that will suit both newbie and pro trader.
The best way to profit at least for me are long term bets. One can do that in fiat on Kraken with up to 5:1 leverage or directly in BTC https://www.deribit.com/reg-5220.8508?q=home, where you can use options and swaps (including perpetual) that allow up to 100:1 leverage.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:26:29 PM

Completely agree with you. The best way to make a profit is trading, not gambling. You can go short and make a profit. You can do it on Monfex. I've been trading there for half an year and can state that it's quite a reliable and convenient platform that will suit both newbie and pro trader.
The best way to profit at least for me are long term bets. One can do that in fiat on Kraken with up to 5:1 leverage or directly in BTC https://www.deribit.com/reg-5220.8508?q=home, where you can use options and swaps (including perpetual) that allow up to 100:1 leverage.
Kraken is also a good option but I doubt that most people will likely go with Bitmex.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████