Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP HELP PLEASE !!  (Read 300 times)
LeSpoon (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:34:41 AM

Bonjour à tous!!!                                                                                                                                       J'ai effectué une transaction de localbitcoin vers un portefeuille. Cela fait plus de 2 jours et toujours rien...            lorsque je vais voir sur la blockchain, dans le bloc, certaines transactions sont marquées dépensées et d'autres dont la mienne sont marquées non dépensées .Quelqu'un peut me dire ce que cela veut dire?                                    Est-il normal que je n'ai toujours rien reçu ??                                                                                                      Je débute donc je me sens assez perdue.  Si une âme charitable pouvait jeter un œil sur ma transaction et me dire où elle en est, ce serait super gentil !..                                                                                                         Une dernière question : est-ce à moi de marquer le montant des frais depuis Localbitcoin pour que ça aille plus vite ou non?                                                                                                                                                       Voici le numéro de transaction :5c0e62564bb7a9441bede442b0f5cc5d27245c9b05b694d6729dd0e53597b8e3       Le montant envoyé est de 0.02btc. Merci pour vos réponses !
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:41:33 AM

What help do you need?  I cant even understand what you posted here. You should have posted it in your local board.

LeSpoon (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:47:26 AM

Yes sorry!.. (Google translate..).                                                                                                                    Hello everyone!!! I made a localbitcoin transaction to a portfolio. It's been over 2 days and still nothing ... when I go to see on the blockchain, in the block, some transactions are marked spent and others of which mine are marked unspent. Someone can tell me what this does it mean? Is it normal that I still have not received anything? I start so I feel pretty lost. If a charitable soul could take a look at my transaction and tell me where it is, it would be super nice! .. One last question: is it up to me to mark the amount of fees from Localbitcoin for it to go faster or no? Here is the transaction number: 5c0e62564bb7a9441bede442b0f5cc5d27245c9b05b694d6729dd0e53597b8e3 The amount sent is 0.02btc. Thank you for your answers !
Naster

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:53:12 AM

Yes sorry!.. (Google translate..).                                                                                                                    Hello everyone!!! I made a localbitcoin transaction to a portfolio. It's been over 2 days and still nothing ... when I go to see on the blockchain, in the block, some transactions are marked spent and others of which mine are marked unspent. Someone can tell me what this does it mean? Is it normal that I still have not received anything? I start so I feel pretty lost. If a charitable soul could take a look at my transaction and tell me where it is, it would be super nice! .. One last question: is it up to me to mark the amount of fees from Localbitcoin for it to go faster or no? Here is the transaction number: 5c0e62564bb7a9441bede442b0f5cc5d27245c9b05b694d6729dd0e53597b8e3 The amount sent is 0.02btc. Thank you for your answers !

Hi,
check this guy please
He could help you accelerating your transaction

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2204426.0

Good luck! Wink

meomeo2

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:53:37 AM

"The difficulty of digging the coin is that the temperature and noise generated are too great, so the diggers can not be located at home or in a residential area." A digging machine can generate levels of up to 70-80 degrees C. The possibility of fire, electric shock is what most people digging coin is worried "
meomeo6

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:53:59 AM

The solution soaked in the solution helps to eliminate 99% of the noise of the excavator and 30% of the temperature. It also allows the transfer of heat to the outside thanks to the regular aquarium pump.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:05:13 PM

If it is not spent, it could be that the transaction has not been sent to you. It could be that you have to verify it, before the money being sent to you. I do not know precisely, I have not done transactions at LocalBitcoins. Try to ask them, what is the status of your transaction, why the money have not been sent to you, what explanation they have for this. After the money is being sent the transaction will appear and could be verifiedd that the money have been sent to you.

Si elle n'est pas dépensée, il se peut que la transaction ne vous ait pas été envoyée. Il se peut que vous deviez le vérifier avant que l'argent vous soit envoyé. Je ne sais pas précisément, je ne fais pas des transactions à LocalBitcoins. Essayez de leur demander, quel est le statut de votre transaction, pourquoi l'argent ne vous a pas été envoyé, quelle explication ils ont pour cela. Après l'envoi de l'argent, la transaction apparaîtra et pourra être vérifiée que l'argent vous a été envoyé.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:05:15 PM

OP, you are not alone in this mess. Since last week, blockchain has been stupidly slow in confirming transactions. Some transactions have even lingered for 4-5 days. You should try accelerating it through viabtc.com

The solution soaked in the solution helps to eliminate 99% of the noise of the excavator and 30% of the temperature. It also allows the transfer of heat to the outside thanks to the regular aquarium pump.
"The difficulty of digging the coin is that the temperature and noise generated are too great, so the diggers can not be located at home or in a residential area." A digging machine can generate levels of up to 70-80 degrees C. The possibility of fire, electric shock is what most people digging coin is worried "
Are you fucking stupid or plainly on cheap drugs? You opened two accounts and are running this forum with your spam posts like it is an achievement of some sort? Dude, you should caution yourself or get banned.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mrprobit

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:13:43 PM

Localbitcoin calculates the transaction by itself ,so you cannot control the fees there.
As i can see the transaction id you have send and in that all the transactions are already completed .
And if still you did not received the fund my fried i must tell you ,you might had been sent that to some wrong address that doesnot belongs to you.
reronggo

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:03:14 PM

The difficulty of digging the coin is that the temperature and noise generated are too great, so the diggers can not be located at home or in a residential area." A digging machine can generate levels of up to 70-80 degrees C. The possibility of fire, electric shock is what most people digging coin is worried "
astaga

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:16:29 PM

Bonjour à tous!!!                                                                                                                                       J'ai effectué une transaction de localbitcoin vers un portefeuille. Cela fait plus de 2 jours et toujours rien...            lorsque je vais voir sur la blockchain, dans le bloc, certaines transactions sont marquées dépensées et d'autres dont la mienne sont marquées non dépensées .Quelqu'un peut me dire ce que cela veut dire?                                    Est-il normal que je n'ai toujours rien reçu ??   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: