Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nova Exchange is Closing  (Read 4059 times)
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:07:06 AM

yes i was personally using, but its not good i have good number of coin in NOVA, but its strange that suddenly they announce they are closing down, i did not understand why new ownership want remove all members,

It's a problem of regulation coming soon from SEC...they never had KYC application form in their site...and this is a must have right now for any kind of buisness in Crypto.
That's the main reason for which they are closing...but i am sure that when they will start back they will have this kind of control for their customers.
It's the same reason that made bittrex lock many not verified accounts recently  Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elhaym101

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:13:34 AM

I was about to use nova when I stumbled to this announcement. Its strange that such exchange will come to this point. I had a good impressio  to it given that most coins are there
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:07:33 AM

I was about to use nova when I stumbled to this announcement. Its strange that such exchange will come to this point. I had a good impressio  to it given that most coins are there
I think it is because they sold, they want to clear their hands of any future issue by closing the exchange in advance. That way their slate is clean.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:27:25 AM

Nova exchange hold some substantial liquidity as fas as bitcoin and alternative coin is concern. I don't know if nova will be missed, but i do know that the liquidity in it's market might affect bitcoin price in a short term why? because there will be more supply of coin  and that will definitely affect price.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:41:27 AM

Although this nova exchange site speculations is not yet confirmed but I don't think that'll happen to most struggling coin exchange agents.
Bitcoin would save them from financial instability and I guess it's time for them to look good investors while it's not too late.
Who used that exchange before? I remember that they only had the newer scam coins on their website. They should just stay online and keep helping the new coins out.

Who will be trying to list those coins other than them?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Dopert

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:43:20 AM

yes i was personally using, but its not good i have good number of coin in NOVA, but its strange that suddenly they announce they are closing down, i did not understand why new ownership want remove all members,

It's a problem of regulation coming soon from SEC...they never had KYC application form in their site...and this is a must have right now for any kind of buisness in Crypto.
That's the main reason for which they are closing...but i am sure that when they will start back they will have this kind of control for their customers.
It's the same reason that made bittrex lock many not verified accounts recently  Wink

I thought NovaExchange was Swedish company. If SEC (usa regulation) is the reason for new management, then i am dissapionted. I rather see them giving the finger to SEC then coherence. Why lissen to overboarder regulations? There are so many overborder willings, that you just can't comply to all of them. So especially do not listen to big bullies  Angry
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:57:18 PM

I thought NovaExchange was Swedish company.

So did I, and many other people... But in the e-mail about closing and near the bottom of their " privacy policy" page it actually says TANZANIA
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:19:26 PM

Thanks men , i have got an mail too  Roll Eyes

paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:17:09 AM

The signs are there. Winter is coming for all exchanges. The government is taking over and setting a new rules. I will not deposit my bitcoin on any centralized exchange. We need more of dex. And in particular, we need dex for bitcoin trading.
I also believe that the future is behind decentralized exchanges. I do not consider them uncomfortable or ugly. To understand the principle of their work is not difficult. I like their idea.

Are decentralized exchanges not vulnerable to the whims of the development team?

If it's all on a blockchain, it's not.  If they tamper with it or the interface to it, it shows their not a good team.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:29:46 AM

I think that Nova Exchange is great. unfortunately if should be stopped. but I do not think it will be long. there are some things that should be replaced in it. Nova Exchange has also given a message to its users to immediately secure the coins they have there.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:46:47 AM

Nova closing it's exchange is significant! But it's better that everyone is been inform! I must commend nova for this transparency and unusual sense of responsibility towards their users! It's good to see that they are not running away with customers' fund!
microfrog

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

Are there any other exchanges that deal with Deeponion when Nova Exchange Closes?
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:38:09 PM

yes i also received an email from nova exchange , they tell me about their exchange will close soon ,

it is shock me when i know this news because novaexchange doing well until now.

Does anybody know the reason for closing? why would exchange be closing if they are doing well, especially in times when trading volumes and volatility is so high?

Want to get out before the regs tighten up. Probably want a clean break then start it up with full kyc and no ico securities crap to get their asses in jail.
I think this is the most likely explanation, and I think this is not going to be the only exchange that is going to close for those reasons, I think this is similar to what happened with bitmixer since they closed their doors for similar reasons.
ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:43:14 PM

Sad to hear this news  Cry but at the least they give us a lot of notice to get our coins off which is a good sign from this exchange. I have only had positive interactions and it will be sad to see them go, much love Nova Kiss

onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

Too bad.i never actually did use the site but their review was good from what I gathered from some friends.atleast they have allocated enough for people to withdraw their coins.hope the new owners repackage the site and launch it back better and strong.i think we need more good exchanges that can break the monololy being held by the big three (my opinion) that is poloniex,bittrex and bitfinex
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:51:42 PM

It's sad, but i hope they allow people to withdraw before the said closure and inform people that have accounts with them
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:00:42 AM

im not usually use nova but still bad news cause nova was one of big exchanger
I'm glad that they are closing because they used to have coins that were junk, promoting them to the people that have no money to spend on crap.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
John Langut

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:54:32 AM

Strange that so many are sad when it doesn't close forever. Although we don't know the reason why it's going to get new owners.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:03:33 AM

This is going to happen in the month of April. But even with the clear official statement from Novaexchange itself that the closing of the trading site is still scheduled in April, people are already in the panic mode and pulled out all their coins from Novaexchange the minute the statement is released, causing a very tight traffic. Everyone has ample of time actually. We are still in November. Also, it will just shift hands. Another owner will take over.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
linusdunkers

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:30:49 PM

https://www.facebook.com/thenovaexchange/posts/811185912376447

"We are negotiating with new owners if we can avoid closing NovaExchange and instead allow them to migrate users and balances. More information will be published as soon as we know for sure what will happen."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: