Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BmyBit Automated Trading across multiple exchanges  (Read 3411 times)
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

A little update about https://bmybit.com

Video:
https://youtu.be/JYIjXAcmKmw
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

Hello,

we're up and running with the Private sale of the BMYC!

Bencad

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

What is the prospect of earning?
GreatBeat

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

The Platform is ok. I would see more info about  the automation
DracoMal87

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

I’m using it since a few months. I’d suggest to start with low funds and to get on well with it!

Overall that’s a great idea. I’ve been trading on Bittrex and Polo and I got good results.

Good luck with the Token Sale! I’ll be one of the participants Smiley
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

The BMYC is the only asset accepted as a form of payment on BmyBit.com and we are working for getting it listed on few exchanges. Also, we will burn the 25% of it.

For the reason of above, the BMYC will increase its value. Obviously, a massive adoption is going to speed up the process!

Thanks for asking  Cool
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

The Platform is ok. I would see more info about  the automation

Hello, there is a section on our landing page "How it works" that contains the major info about our automation.

DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

I’m using it since a few months. I’d suggest to start with low funds and to get on well with it!

Overall that’s a great idea. I’ve been trading on Bittrex and Polo and I got good results.

Good luck with the Token Sale! I’ll be one of the participants Smiley

I am glad of hearing that! I hope that you like the latest upgrades. We will soon release the mobile version that is going to contain all features.

Please write us an email if you need help or assistance with the platform / token sale

I wish you a profitable day!
Bencad

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

The BMYC is the only asset accepted as a form of payment on BmyBit.com and we are working for getting it listed on few exchanges. Also, we will burn the 25% of it.

For the reason of above, the BMYC will increase its value. Obviously, a massive adoption is going to speed up the process!

Thanks for asking  Cool
Ok, thanks. I will look at the software first. Do you have a trial / demo?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

Thanks for asking  Cool
We do not provide any Demo. There is no demo that can show realistic results from trading. But, we give 3 free strategies to our new users. You will have to provide API keys anyway.

Please, let me know if I can assist!  Cool
Qlimax

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

Great to hear that the private sale has been started. Do I need to use the platform to buy some Bmycoins or there is another method?
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

I hope the automation won't go sideways if someone decides to pump a currency spontaneously.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

Great to hear that the private sale has been started. Do I need to use the platform to buy some Bmycoins or there is another method?

Hello,

you should have an account with us, then you need to retrieve your wallet address on bmybit.com/wallet and then follow the indications contained here: https://goo.gl/forms/FQKJVxyzQc1SjbSc2

Thanks for your interest!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

I hope the automation won't go sideways if someone decides to pump a currency spontaneously.
Hello,

that's a great question. NO, the automation is not biased by anomalous pumps. You may check the results of other traders @ bmybit.com/leaderboard.

We follow the principle of transparency, therefore all the results from trading are available for all users.

I wish you a profitable day and I hope to see you among our users! BTC
GreatBeat

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

What is the minimum investment?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:46:56 PM

What is the minimum investment?
The minimum investment for joining the private sale in 0.05 BTC. But we accept other Altcoins too.

If you asked about the minimum investment that can be executed via BmyBit, then you need to check what's the minimum allowed by each exchange.

Bencad

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

Thanks for asking  Cool
We do not provide any Demo. There is no demo that can show realistic results from trading. But, we give 3 free strategies to our new users. You will have to provide API keys anyway.

So I have to use my money to prove it?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

Thanks for asking  Cool

Yes, you need to use your funds for using the platform. We believe that there is no way to make a demo on a trading software. It is not possible to have concrete data without going into the orderbook for real.
Bencad

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

Thanks for asking  Cool

Yes, you need to use your funds for using the platform. We believe that there is no way to make a demo on a trading software. It is not possible to have concrete data without going into the orderbook for real.

I see. Who tells me it will work?
Ernesto21

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

I'm already a customer of your Platform and i tested your automation with good achievements in the last months! Great job!  I will invest some profits I have had with automated trading in your Private Sale! Certainly Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: