Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is DogeCoin even worth buying?  (Read 1159 times)
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:18:25 PM

For fun and tipping maybe. Investment? No!
What is the use of tipping someone when there is no value at all,i think there is nothing wrong in investing some money in it for the long term as i used to see some movement every year and with the price of doge so low,you could grab some at this moment and hold for some time and sell off when the price rises,it will be more profitable that rest of the investments in my opinion if its rises. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:22:29 PM

I see a large amount of sell orders for DogeCoin, and from the looks of the Bear charts, DogeCoin looks like a dying currency. If I was looking for a "long-term" currency, DogeCoin is the one I would avoid...?   Huh

Interested to hear the community's thoughts on this?

It is not so good for investment. But you can still actually make some profit from Dogecoin. You just need to enter with the right timing and leave at the perfect time as well. There is not much sense holding Dogecoin with a medium or long term target. However, it is widely used until now. If you think this coin is going to die soon, you are probably wrong about it because Doge is still backed by a big body of followers who like the way it has maintained its small value, which is good for tips and other similar transactions.   

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:26:28 PM

it is a collectable Cheesy

CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:28:20 PM

It is not worth buying because it is usless, It is not deveeloped, it is just a funny coin that is going to die very slowely. You should invest in real coins like ethereum or some icos. I recently bough some neo, after the china will lift the ban it will moon like crazy. Chinnise coins are good to go. Also metaverse it is a copy of neo, also good coin. Walton coin is also a strong buy for me, they are realsing wallet somtime soon so they are worth watching.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:45:12 PM

I never saw dogecoin the potential to be a very strong currency, so its current fall was just a matter of time. Eventually there may be later some pumps and dumps, as well as many other failed coins that only serve today to speculate.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:50:40 PM

Dogecoin is one of the oldest altcoin. We dont know if the price of dogecoin will increase or decrease. But
I hope the price of dogecoin will increase more so we can make more profit in the future. I hope the price of dogecoin will become hundreds satoshi each. For sure dogecoin is for longterm investment you will earn if you hold it for few years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:11:44 AM

With novaexchange will close , i  don't have choice,  i must sell my altcoins to buy dogecoin , of course  evey exchange have dogecoin and it is most popular altcoins,   i don't think invest to dogecoin is wrong when  everyone know dogecoin,  dogecoin can't dead  .
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:28:36 AM

It is not worth buying because it is usless, It is not deveeloped, it is just a funny coin that is going to die very slowely. You should invest in real coins like ethereum or some icos. I recently bough some neo, after the china will lift the ban it will moon like crazy. Chinnise coins are good to go. Also metaverse it is a copy of neo, also good coin. Walton coin is also a strong buy for me, they are realsing wallet somtime soon so they are worth watching.

It will surely end once it's big number of follower stop using it. But as I see, there us still trusting this because of how it qas being maintained and cotrolled. Actually, dogecoin is not the good and not bad at all, its on the average side. There are more potential coin out there and better than dogecoin.Dogecoin might give you profit but not as how much other coin  will give you.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:29:41 AM

With novaexchange will close , i  don't have choice,  i must sell my altcoins to buy dogecoin , of course  evey exchange have dogecoin and it is most popular altcoins,   i don't think invest to dogecoin is wrong when  everyone know dogecoin,  dogecoin can't dead  .

in my opinion, dogecoin is worth to buying and even for just investing for a long term because as we can see the dogecoin is too famous among the big player. although for now the dogecoin price is not too high, but if the price is high even for 1 satoshi, we can make huge profit especially if the price is increase 2 times. we can waiting for the price is increase and i think its still worth for us to be patience for a while. so i think its better if we can buy while the price is still cheap.
omnitudeorg

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

short one is no, there is lots of research its worth looking over before you invest but i'd check if there is still even a dev for it!
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:48:12 PM

I see a large amount of sell orders for DogeCoin, and from the looks of the Bear charts, DogeCoin looks like a dying currency. If I was looking for a "long-term" currency, DogeCoin is the one I would avoid...?   Huh

Interested to hear the community's thoughts on this?
I am not really interested in dogecoin now, the coin is as old as bitcoin bu the price is far from the popularity. That's bad news that the price now drop to 20-16 satoshi, If the case continue, next two or three monthns can be 10 satoshi. I think there is nothing to invest in it. There are more ICOs that are legit and profitable in the near future. I know many ICOs are worthless but some are good.
Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:26:37 PM

My answer is Yes Yes Yes.
As for me it is the most stable altcoins I have changed many altcoins, buy Etherium instead of LTC etc,  but I always try to buy DOGE.
Ertetert

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:35:31 PM

Such coin! Much blockchain! Wow!

I would predict it will have a nice usage as a nice aprils fools gift for everyone who works with blockchain and crypto stuff.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:40:56 PM

Nobody asked a question. Why does DogeCoin have such a strange schedule? People do not trade like that. I think that there are robots trading there.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

Nobody asked a question. Why does DogeCoin have such a strange schedule? People do not trade like that. I think that there are robots trading there.
How do you know what people trade like? lol

And of course there are some bots in the market, that is the case for literally every asset that can be accessed via an API.
candy27

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:57:14 PM

There are more transactions being done with doge than with bitcoincash, which means people are definitely using doge. It seems to be popular on the gambling sites (because people don't mind losing doge!) and popular for moving money with low fees.
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:35:25 PM

Dogecoin is just for fun. you should choose another coin to invest such as ETH, BTC, Monero,...And you also buy some Dogecoin like souvenirs. Cheesy

Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:22:24 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 07:49:30 PM by Bell-Crypton

Btw: Nice domain for sale: WWW.DOGECOIN.DOG

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182879157944?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:35:57 PM

Dogecoin is just for fun. you should choose another coin to invest such as ETH, BTC, Monero,...And you also buy some Dogecoin like souvenirs. Cheesy
What a nice way to put it lol
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:20:50 AM

No, dogecoin is already dying, the unlimited amount that makes it not worth much, the price keep on falling and there are no sign of support that can make dogecoin shine again, so avoid investing doge for a long term investment, but you can used doge to have fun a lot of gambling site accept it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: