Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] [min payout 0.0025BTC][0% FEES]StarPool - Multi Mining Pool  (Read 28906 times)
tufail_74

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:42:42 AM

dear i know google helps. i tried but could get clear idea hence posted here.
if you cannot help no need to reply. this request was for the starpool admin or any other who can write help.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fuaimo3

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:14:22 AM

I want to use this pool for my Baikal Giant X10, does anyone know the proper configuration parameters for this device? I tried instructions from previous posts but miner gets down several times and very low earnings over few hours. There is not much help documentation available on the pool website itself. Undecided

Earnings should be measured in 24 hour increments for better accuracy. Yesterday was a great day on the pool still pull over 25 per miner per day on the x10.

First field put your wallet address next in password field put c=btc,quark,qubit,myr-gr,skien=.5

Then add each algo server so it will need 4 spots. There's config info here as well to better explain.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2170308.2460
1manshow

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:52:33 AM

I want to use this pool for my Baikal Giant X10, does anyone know the proper configuration parameters for this device? I tried instructions from previous posts but miner gets down several times and very low earnings over few hours. There is not much help documentation available on the pool website itself. Undecided

Earnings should be measured in 24 hour increments for better accuracy. Yesterday was a great day on the pool still pull over 25 per miner per day on the x10.

First field put your wallet address next in password field put c=btc,quark,qubit,myr-gr,skien=.5

Then add each algo server so it will need 4 spots. There's config info here as well to better explain.

First of all, let me thank you for reading and replying to my post. Very much grateful to you for your help.

I already configured according to that post, just used LTC as coin but my past 24 hour earnings were meager as you can see from this address - https://www.starpool.biz/?address=LiE3WVDzcWBg3T9aZpwTcX9i74V9Pp6gke

Can you please show me your Baikal X10 miner settings page screenshot so that I can check and review what I did wrong? Since configuring this pool details yesterday, my miner is unable to stay online for more than 5 mins and most of the times it's miner down. Mining pool hub and nicehash never had this issue with same miner when configured, they could simply run forever. Any way I can reset the miner to factory defaults other than reflashing via SDcard? I can do SSH access and run commands if required.

Thanks for your help once again, hope I can do the same like you on this pool soon.
fuaimo3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:38:22 AM

First of all, let me thank you for reading and replying to my post. Very much grateful to you for your help.

I already configured according to that post, just used LTC as coin but my past 24 hour earnings were meager as you can see from this address - https://www.starpool.biz/?address=LiE3WVDzcWBg3T9aZpwTcX9i74V9Pp6gke

Can you please show me your Baikal X10 miner settings page screenshot so that I can check and review what I did wrong? Since configuring this pool details yesterday, my miner is unable to stay online for more than 5 mins and most of the times it's miner down. Mining pool hub and nicehash never had this issue with same miner when configured, they could simply run forever. Any way I can reset the miner to factory defaults other than reflashing via SDcard? I can do SSH access and run commands if required.

Thanks for your help once again, hope I can do the same like you on this pool soon.

Weird, non of my miners ever go down due to the pool just to getting stuck between switching. Maybe you have a dud?

Anyway under user I just have my wallet address, under pass I don't use a factor of 1 like they show configured in the post, I use the built in factors only cutting skien in half due to 5ghz rate limit.

so my pass looks like this: c=BTC,quark,qubit,myr-gr,skein=.5

Then I simply have the 4 servers added with that password entered in each for the auto algo switching. I have 100 percent up time for nearly a month. Good luck.
Selector79

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

Hello.

Is it possible in the settings to disable only one coin of algorithm?

In a Quark algorithm I would disable a quarkcoin.  It takes only miner capacity and do not earn something.

Are there some commands for Baikal Giant X10 to disable this coin, but mine other coins in an algorithm?

Thanks in advance
1manshow

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

Weird, non of my miners ever go down due to the pool just to getting stuck between switching. Maybe you have a dud?

Anyway under user I just have my wallet address, under pass I don't use a factor of 1 like they show configured in the post, I use the built in factors only cutting skien in half due to 5ghz rate limit.

so my pass looks like this: c=BTC,quark,qubit,myr-gr,skein=.5

Then I simply have the 4 servers added with that password entered in each for the auto algo switching. I have 100 percent up time for nearly a month. Good luck.

Thanks for your help mate. I've reflashed new firmware for X10 from December via SDCARD and it works fine thereafter with pool, let's see how it pans out for next day. Hope it earns better than MPH which I was using for this past month since getting this miner.
Selector79

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

Hello.

In a Quark algorithm I would disable a quarkcoin.  It takes only miner capacity and do not earn something.

Are there some commands for Baikal Giant X10 to disable this coin, but mine other coins in an algorithm?

Thanks in advance

Is it possible to disable qubitcoin in your pool or settings on baikal x10?
Saeedof

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

Hi,
I work on x17 algorithm and I have 99.4% share. Should I continue to mining because I haven't gain any coin for 3 day's. What is payment sequences it that related to block finder and luck or accepted shared?
Best regards
StarPoolBiz (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:41:09 PM

Hello.

Thanks in advance

Sorry. Because some people propose to add QubitCoin, can't disable it temporarily.
pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:44:58 AM

Hello.

Thanks in advance

Sorry. Because some people propose to add QubitCoin, can't disable it temporarily.

Yea, why disable it for? More coins, the better. Let the auto-profit switching do it's magic. What if one day, QubitCoin shoots up???
maryono4

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

Tambahkan Koin ke StarPool.Biz .

X11
  BigBoobs (BBC)
  ReliefProject (TGAO)

Scrypt
  GoCoin (XGOX)
  BitcoinFast (BCF)

HAPPY PERTAMBANGAN, JAUH MENDAPATKAN LABA
Azcwb

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:45:45 AM

Hy, i only mining at NiceHash and now i want to point to starpool.

My miner is a baikal giantx 10.

I need to configure a btc wallet at the pool or a xvg wallet whit these config (stratum+tcp://skein.starpool.biz:4933        skein     pass: c=xvg) ?

And if i want to mine Myriad-Groestl algo how i have to ser the pass c=??

Sory for newbie question.

Thanks
Selector79

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

Hy, i only mining at NiceHash and now i want to point to starpool.

My miner is a baikal giantx 10.

I need to configure a btc wallet at the pool or a xvg wallet whit these config (stratum+tcp://skein.starpool.biz:4933        skein     pass: c=xvg) ?

And if i want to mine Myriad-Groestl algo how i have to ser the pass c=??

Sory for newbie question.

Thanks

If you want to mine myr gr you need to setting:  stratum+tcp://myr-gr.starpool.biz:5433    pass c=xvg  is to receive all earnings in Verge.  If you want Bitcoin, you choose a password c=btc.  For litecoin c=ltc  and and and.....

But believe me, myriad groestl is not a best choose for X10.    Qubit, skein or quark are for sure better.

stratum+tcp://skein.starpool.biz:4933   for skein
stratum+tcp://qubit.starpool.biz:4733   for qubit
stratum+tcp://quark.starpool.biz:4033  for quark
Selector79

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:26:41 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 09:56:31 AM by Selector79

Hello.

In a Quark algorithm I would disable a quarkcoin.  It takes only miner capacity and do not earn something.

Thanks in advance

Yea, why disable it for? More coins, the better. Let the auto-profit switching do it's magic. What if one day, QubitCoin shoots up???

QubitCoin is a shit coin.  Also at present it do not earn nothing and also in a future it do not earn something.
Qubitcoin only waste capacity of mining.  Last day found 1416 blocks of this shitcoin.  Earning is 0.0000nothing Bitcoins

I think that mining on multipool is a current valve important, what your earn today.  If you want to mine a coin for future, when you think the price will grow, you need to go to solo mining for this coin.   Becaiuse most of people let pay out in anothere coins, for example btc or ltc.

And current mining of qubitcoin or also quarkcoin is only wasting of capacity on multipool, nothing else!     Because this coins have no current valve and costs nothing!!!
Selector79

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

Hello.

In a Quark algorithm I would disable a quarkcoin.  It takes only miner capacity and do not earn something.

Thanks in advance

But you want for sure to get more people on your pool?  More people you will get, if the people can earn more on your pool, as on another pools.
  Check the current valve for Quarkcoin and Qubit coin.  It earns nothing!  Check it please yourself.  Thanks

Maybe if you set up the profitability of this coins lower in your settings and set it up to reallity it would be also better, when our X10´s do not switch every time to this coins.  
fuaimo3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

Hello.

Thanks in advance

But you want for sure to get more people on your pool?  More people you will get, if the people can earn more on your pool, as on another pools.
  Check the current valve for Quarkcoin and Qubit coin.  It earns nothing!  Check it please yourself.  Thanks

Maybe if you set up the profitability of this coins lower in your settings and set it up to reallity it would be also better, when our X10´s do not switch every time to this coins.  

Sheesh stop complaining. It's one of the most profitable pools currently and I like quibit for many reasons not just value. It also only takes around 5 to 10 gh when avg is 800 plus. It does add 5 to 10 dollars to my profits with almost nothing having to be invested.
1manshow

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

Hello.

Thanks in advance

Yes, I agree to this as well. Most of the coins mined are Qubitcoin and Quark, which have very low conversion value esp. when converted to BTC. Other coins like DGB, Algo are quite profitable yet only been mined seldom due to this.
Azcwb

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

HY, its my first time at a mining pool, before only mining at nicehash.

Can someone explaine what is cleared at mined coins?

image atacched

https://ibb.co/dBVj7x

Thanks
Selector79

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:19:52 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 05:18:16 PM by Selector79

Dear Starpool!   Please look here

---->   Qubitcoin is very bad profitability on the picture and see here we earn money!!!!!    Please set the qubitcoin to lower profitability!

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=7ea1d5-1521304267.jpg     SO SCHOULD IT BE EVERY TIME =))))    Please disable QUBITCOIN

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=ecb24c-1521304726.jpg   and SO =)

If the customers earn more  -->  You will get more people to your pool and earn also more!

Thank you.

Best regards,
tufail_74

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

there should be some sort of voting mechanism to keep the pool effective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: