Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] [min payout 0.0025BTC][0% FEES]StarPool - Multi Mining Pool  (Read 28907 times)
fuaimo3

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

Starpool. The experiment has cost us around $120 so far. We all see the decrease in profits, can we re enable the coins again and you just ignore the haters?

Self it they add this coins again it will be not better =)   Those are shitcoins and have no value!

Man you are clueless. Everyone is telling you and you STILL don't get it. You don't even acknowledge the lower profits that everyone else is reporting. Hopeless

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DudeNamedSteve

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

Just posting my experience [12x D3's] on this pool.
After running 200Gh/s on this, it is at the bottom of the profitability.

1. zpool
2. d3miningpool
3. star pool

It's a cool idea and kudos for putting it together, but it does not stack rank well.
Good luck miners.
pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

1. zpool
2. d3miningpool
3. star pool

It's a cool idea and kudos for putting it together, but it does not stack rank well.
Good luck miners.

Yea, it's getting there. I left zpool.ca and hashrefinery.com because starpool was adding a lot more coins then them. But if coins keep getting removed, then there's no point in coming here since it's becoming the opposite of a multi-pool and more like miningpoolhub with minimal coin selections.

I'll give it another week to see if coins are added back or not before switching away.

I'm just surprised that one person can persuade the owner to remove coins based on assumptions and not statistical facts.

Trust me, I know how to do fair tests, see my past test here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067256.0 and not just base on 24 hours or 48 hours and random times. This was a true test on how profits calculation should be done.

EDIT: Check out Quark Algo, last 50 blocks, 18% of them were orphaned, seem kinda high.
1manshow

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:59:52 AM

1. zpool
2. d3miningpool
3. star pool

Good luck miners.

Yea, it's getting there. I left zpool.ca and hashrefinery.com because starpool was adding a lot more coins then them. But if coins keep getting removed, then there's no point in coming here since it's becoming the opposite of a multi-pool and more like miningpoolhub with minimal coin selections.

I'll give it another week to see if coins are added back or not before switching away.

I'm just surprised that one person can persuade the owner to remove coins based on assumptions and not statistical facts.

Trust me, I know how to do fair tests, see my past test here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067256.0 and not just base on 24 hours or 48 hours and random times. This was a true test on how profits calculation should be done.

EDIT: Check out Quark Algo, last 50 blocks, 18% of them were orphaned, seem kinda high.

Nice comparison there. Can you please redo those tests using current multipools? That would help us all figure out which one works best for the profit switching. I'm all okay for enabling all coins if the algorithm used by the site is smart enough and well tweaked to use only profitable coins for mining at the particular period of time.
StarPoolBiz (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

There are many people who want to add coins, so we re-add coins.

anthorcc

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

i personally dont care about how many types of coin we mining, i just want the profit to go up...
digital$

Activity: 287
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

Scrypt profitability has decreased so dramatically in this pool , and is even worse than mining litecoin directly... Any explanation starpool?

ive noticed that as well(sha256 as well)...pulled my miners off and on zpool...slightly better earnings on 24hr average.  X11 earnings are stable but also not so great lately

on a side note...still like this pool, never a problem with payouts(for me) and consistent earnings/hope to see profitability return 
anthorcc

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Scrypt profitability has decreased so dramatically in this pool , and is even worse than mining litecoin directly... Any explanation starpool?

ive noticed that as well(sha256 as well)...pulled my miners off and on zpool...slightly better earnings on 24hr average.  X11 earnings are stable but also not so great lately

on a side note...still like this pool, never a problem with payouts(for me) and consistent earnings/hope to see profitability return 

yeah payout on this pool is really good thats undeniable, but still i hope admin has got some explanation on why does the profit dropped so dramatically...
1manshow

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

So far I see, it has again started mining mostly less worth coins and I can personally feel the profit going down in past few hours since coins are re-enabled. Those who are claiming they getting higher profits by mining those coins, can show their stats so that we can be convinced if it's fine or not.
fuaimo3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

So far I see, it has again started mining mostly less worth coins and I can personally feel the profit going down in past few hours since coins are re-enabled. Those who are claiming they getting higher profits by mining those coins, can show their stats so that we can be convinced if it's fine or not.

You are wrong just stop complaining all and enjoy the perfect pool. The coins have been re-enabled for a few hours and already 600 qtc found, free $$$$. Also you have to factor in luck. Let YIMMP do it's thing and profit calc for us just sit back and collect! Thanks!
1manshow

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

You are wrong just stop complaining all and enjoy the perfect pool. The coins have been re-enabled for a few hours and already 600 qtc found, free $$$$. Also you have to factor in luck. Let YIMMP do it's thing and profit calc for us just sit back and collect! Thanks!

I'm not complaining, just trying to understand how it works here. If you know how it works, please enlighten me by explaining a bit on how getting those qtc is counting as free $$$? Do you mean it is mining multiple coins at same time and qtc are generated as a result of merged mining?
brokerods

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

I'm not complaining, just trying to understand how it works here. If you know how it works, please enlighten me by explaining a bit on how getting those qtc is counting as free $$$? Do you mean it is mining multiple coins at same time and qtc are generated as a result of merged mining?

This is how I understand it after reading through Yaamp thread.  The hashrates are distributed through the most profitable coins in the pool. If you notice Q2C at max only needs 5Ghz so if at times Qubit pool is the most profitable pool, only 5GHz is allocated to it while the other coins with higher difficulty get the bulk of the hashrates.  So out of 100 miners, only 1 miner is needed to mine it. It still depends on luck to get either DigiByte or Auroracoin so if you notice sometimes we don't find any at really high difficulty, we get no rewards and the contributed share percentage is still there.  We always find Q2C so we share the small profits and the contributed percentage is reset.
1manshow

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

This is how I understand it after reading through Yaamp thread.  The hashrates are distributed through the most profitable coins in the pool. If you notice Q2C at max only needs 5Ghz so if at times Qubit pool is the most profitable pool, only 5GHz is allocated to it while the other coins with higher difficulty get the bulk of the hashrates.  So out of 100 miners, only 1 miner is needed to mine it. It still depends on luck to get either DigiByte or Auroracoin so if you notice sometimes we don't find any at really high difficulty, we get no rewards and the contributed share percentage is still there.  We always find Q2C so we share the small profits and the contributed percentage is reset.
Thank you very much for your explanation. That makes sense now for me to realize why low value coins should be there in pool. I'll let it run for my one X10 machine over a course of few days and see if it consistently makes good profit. Cheers...
Selector79

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:14:59 AM

Thank you very much for your explanation. That makes sense now for me to realize why low value coins should be there in pool. I'll let it run for my one X10 machine over a course of few days and see if it consistently makes good profit. Cheers...

1543 Blocks of Q2C find last 24 Hours.  1534 x 39 Satoschi = 59826 Satoschi = 0,00059826 BTC

Avarage Hashrate was 519,1 Gh/s for qubit last 24 hours.   So you get for one X10 approx. 0,000011505 BTC  a day!  This are 0.1 USD!!
   Thats a WIN!   
You do not get it =)))))

I wish you good luck!
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:37:10 AM

i have compared zpool and starpool, mined 10 hours with same power.
At the end of experiment: zpool payed me 10 coins more!!! (ALGO: X11, Coin: Monoeci)
Any explanation from pool owner about this difference?

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
fuaimo3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

At the end of experiment: zpool payed me 10 coins more!!! (ALGO: X11, Coin: Monoeci)

Zpool just had better luck that day. The luck factor is huge and any pool can have a good or bad day. They don't synchronize across pools. Usually if one does really well the others do less well if they share similar coins.
tufail_74

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

profitablity has increased a bit so the positive views of keeping low profit coins seems to be valid.
thanks to all having those views.
digital$

Activity: 287
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

Zpool just had better luck that day. The luck factor is huge and any pool can have a good or bad day. They don't synchronize across pools. Usually if one does really well the others do less well if they share similar coins.

think your analogy is correct. perhaps starpool have a more stable coin set(exchange value)for x11/sha/scrypt would explain the earning rate(hourly on awesome miner) compared to zpool thats erratic sometimes showing high numbers but then dropping off couple min later.  
donifars

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

Hi guys. I need your help. Is it possible to mine only one coin in starpool.biz? In my case I want to mine verge (XVG) coin on myr-groestl aglo. The password is set to C=XVG. But all the same my hashrate is shared on all the coins of this algo and I need all of my hashrate to be directed only to mine XVG. Looking forward for your replies!

Thanks
pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:46:05 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 02:56:22 PM by pikachuy

@StarPoolBiz

Question, how come whenever I check the myr-gr algo, most of the time, VERGE is the most profitable, but I don't see your pool changing the x10 miners to it? See pic.

Also, see another pic regarding how come 200+ Gh/s are mining on the bottom 2 profit coins for myr-gr?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: