Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries?  (Read 35271 times)
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:52:21 AM

Poorer countries need their economy to rise. They cannot deal with btc as a competition which will hinder their progress even more, hence the bans on btc. Richer countries allow bitcoin because it is not a major influence in the economic scene, and will not to do much to affect a countries economy. The infrastructure will stay similar as opposed to being changed by a crypto.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:05:41 AM

We all know that Bitcoin today is mostly used for investment only. Buying and Holding. There are few merchants who accept BTC as payment. This is logical as third world countries prefer paper money rather than digital currency to pay their basic commodities. Digital currency investment is the last thing they think of, food and other basic commodities should come first. Countries with good economies are open minded on digital currency improvement as they have spare money to let go. just my 2 scents.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:11:34 AM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
Not necessarily true. Big countries will good economy externally may have a bad reputation in the inside. What people see is the cover up of many things that happen on the inside. So called top economic countries run with the help of other countries as well.

How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
By adopting bitcoin themselves. We know that governments wont accpet bitcoin at least not for now, so the oly way is to use bitcoin yourself and invest in it before the price increases again.

It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
The number of users using bitcoin in a country in not represented by the number of bitcoin ATMs. A big number does indicate a popularity but then the crypto community is also very small compared to the total population.

Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.
Again this has nothing to do with people's interest in bitcoin. Because the companies manufacturing them are the ones who decide where to build them and they do that for their own benefit and not the people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:36:23 PM

Because developed country not only had big economies but because they're also had facilities which support that technology, and other factor maybe from the level of education or maybe from internet reaches range.
TTITA (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:31:22 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 04:52:23 PM by TTITA

You don't expect people from poor countries where they don't have something to eat to care about bitcoin. Do you? The ATMs also means nothing If we take china for example, they were dominating the market but almost no ATM there, same thing applies for Korea and Japan. Germany comes just after the U.S when it comes to the Darknet illegal drugs listings where bitcoin is being used so why not ATMs? It's because of the regulations. I could list a few countries that you would consider as third world country ,have no ATMs, no exchanges and still have more bitcoiners then some of the countries you listed. In other words, the ATMs don't represent the user base at all.
What you obviously is true, ATM may not be the right benchmark to get the data of many bitcoin users in a region.
I am also lucky to come from one of the countries in southeast Asia which information about bitcoin here easily obtained from local forums.
I've seen one topic in Bitcointalk > Meet-up section, about seminar meetings.
The Power of Bitcoin: Europe - United States - Africa in 2014.
I also agree with you, some countries in Africa seems have a large mass of bitcoin users. With they many interest and some strong
a community of well-informed people. They can not be underestimated.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:16:34 AM

You don't expect people from poor countries where they don't have something to eat to care about bitcoin. Do you? The ATMs also means nothing If we take china for example, they were dominating the market but almost no ATM there, same thing applies for Korea and Japan. Germany comes just after the U.S when it comes to the Darknet illegal drugs listings where bitcoin is being used so why not ATMs? It's because of the regulations. I could list a few countries that you would consider as third world country ,have no ATMs, no exchanges and still have more bitcoiners then some of the countries you listed. In other words, the ATMs don't represent the user base at all.
What you obviously is true, ATM may not be the right benchmark to get the data of many bitcoin users in a region.
I am also lucky to come from one of the countries in southeast Asia which information about bitcoin here easily obtained from local forums.
I also agree with you, some countries in Africa seems have a large mass of bitcoin users. With they many interest and some strong

Certainly,
we could not conclude how to exactly present which country will eventually have the title of the biggest population bitcoin users.
Wherein it is not measured through ATMs for example. Even poor countries can be enthusiastic when it comes to bitcoin.
Also, in my own opinion, poor countries may be more of a contributor than other by using bitcoins..the urge simply comes from the need itself. Maybe more users come from third world countries because they needed it more.
They can be more of a risk taker you know. But as implied, it is used monetarily. 
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:41:11 AM

Trading in Cryptocurrencies need some basic infrastructure like electricity, mobile, internet, mobile wallets etc. Bitcoins are popular in developed countries like USA,Uk, Canada, spain,Japan etc because they already have these setup easily available. Level of literacy and advance education is available in such countries. As a result new concepts get understood easily by the people living in these countries. People from these countries can put pressure on their governments to adopt new changes in economies. Third world countries or developing countries are still not in a position to proved basic infrastructures required for development/ progress of cryptocurrencies. Government of such countries have centralised economies they always manipulate the policies as per their needs, how can they allow decentralised and autonomous currency like bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:41:42 PM

The general population of good monetary nations are shrewd and are bad habit individuals and they are having great learning about the bitcoins that is the reason they are utilizing the bitcoins on the grounds that they realizes that the bitcoins are most productive cryptocurrency on the planet that is the reason they concentrate on purchasing increasingly bitcoins to wind up plainly more tycoon and to carry on with a decent life so in the event that you additionally need to be mogul than you ought to be in the realm of bitcoins.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:31:08 PM

As you and I can see now, Bitcoin have gone so high that even the people from good economy countries are now finding it difficult to own a reasonable amount of bitcoin. E.g for you own 1 bitcoin you, you will have to invest over $6k. So people from low economy countries will have to work so hard to be able to invest in bitcoin.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:45:06 PM

Since their technology is much advanced than others it made people of their country realize the potential of bitcoin, and bitcoin ATM's are not enough proof to consider that there are many users there.
My country which is Philippines we have so many bitcoin users but only 1-5 ATM's are available. Our country is lack of technology so basically our country won't invest some money to bitcoin ATM's,
and in fact we already have a wallet that has a feature that let us withdraw into a banks ATM therefore we don't need bitcoin ATM's no more.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

CryR

Activity: 210

kcin obazs

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:30:22 PM

You don't expect people with extreme poverty and civil war talking about technology , and worse with a "underground" technology.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:51:23 PM

Bitcoin users came from the most progressive countries because people on that country are more advance in technology and because of that most of them are knowledgeable in using technologies too which is required in transacting bitcoins.Most of it's people are educated so it is not hard to adopt the advancement of technologies and it is not hard for them to embrace bitcoin. Most of the countries listed too have demonstrated their willingness, whether on behalf of the population, the government or both, to embrace Bitcoin’s innovative technology.Most of these progressive countries implemented bitcoin and embraces it in both investment and means of exchange.
Small countries participated in bitcoin too because I belong to a small country but not all of the people here has a knowledge about bitcoin.It is hard to educate everyone about it because of the fact that some of the people don't know how to use technology like mobile phones.Some have bad impression about bitcoin because they are not educated about its advantages.But despite of this the popularity of bitcoin still increases because some still find it helpful.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:53:10 PM

The fact that most of the users of crypto currencies are in advanced economies is absolutely logical. After all, in order to learn how to use bitcoin, you need expensive oboyudovanie, such as a laptop or computer, a good Internet, as well as time to gain knowledge of the crypto currency and practical skills. All this can be found mainly in countries with a good standard of living and a well-developed economy.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:00:44 AM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

We have to accept the fact that highly developed countries has advance technologies so meaning they are the first to adopt Bitcoins than the third world countries that only follow the trend. I am living in a what we called third world country and I've heared rumors that there were few Bitcoin atms in my country and it was located in the city only but for my self, I don't actually prefer to use it since it has a horrible fees as we only have few of these machines in my country. As a less fortunate individual I do prefer using remittances when cashing in or cashing out because it has lower fees, safer than atms and is intant too. Regarding internet connection yeah it is really hard for us to connect since bill is high, slow network connection but there were locations that offers free wifi and in my case I am uaing prepaid load just to have a connection but still is annoying as hell. Mining here in my country is not that profitable because of high electricity rate and here in my area power outage is the number one problem. Based on my observation, even though we are living in a third world country we still have a bigger community in this cryptocurrency world and that is because we are trying to find our luck in here. Since Bitcoin gives us financial freedom then it doesn't really matter what  social status we are from, who we are and from where we are.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:07:34 AM

Personally I am not sure that ATM can be a benchmark to determine the development of Bitcoin in a country. which became the benchmark of the number of users and also how the local government regulations responded to Bitcoin. For example currently in my country there are about 10 ATMs scattered in various places, but there are still many countries that do not have any ATM. But when the people are active in using Bitcoin then I'm sure it will make a difference and it can be a determinant of a country's growing in terms of economic improvement.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:33:13 AM

It is true that for now bitcoin growth in some developed countries may be because developed countries have facilities that can support to be able to perform various bitcoin activities.
And with a good bitcoin user economy and in support of knowledge about the development of digital technology of course this will be a positive support for the progress of bitcoin in the country.
tirbison

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:41:55 AM

That's because Bitcoin's first encouragement is in those countries. It is no coincidence that Bitcoin emerged from the USA. Bad economics country citizens are busy saturating their belly.

fenugeki

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:53:37 AM

It is because economically advance country will always be further beyond countries that are economically disadvantage as they have more knowledge, money, advance infrastructure and also they are very open to changes and new things like how bitcoin started.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:04:19 AM

Yes wr can't deny that the big country or have a good economy was common bitcoin user.well i see to the big country for user of bitcoin they not panic if the bitcoin fall down because they have a good economy and a rich country so they don't mind if the bitcoin gone and they not afraif to try it. Noe the bitcoin hava the biggest value in other cryptos and i think the big country was get more big and get more many investment because the bitcoin price eas so high
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:15:44 AM

Because bitcoin's most important point is investment. People who have much idle money but have no option to invest where they invest bitcoin.This type of people are live in good economic countries.Their countries are so good in economy that's why their economy are also good.And this type of people are invest so much money in bitcoin.For that the rank of bitcoin users are from good economy country.Thank you.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: