Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie want to join bounty?  (Read 762 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:15:44 PM

As I am newbie here can I join any bounty? And if yes then what I get from it?.
sad to say but that newbie ranks cant enter into signature campaign , cause theres a possibilty that once a signature campaign accepts newbie rank ,a lot of newbie ranks wilk join and even those newly created can joins which leads into spamming the forum

the op clearly said that he wants to join a bounty campaign and not a signature campaign. also there were also some signature campaigns that accepts newbies some of them is why future signature campaign but i think it is still on hold now because the owner has not enough funds to run it for now. however you can still join on bounty/ico campaigns in altcoin section because most of them are still accepting newbie ranks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:53:49 PM

I am also a beginner
but what I know for newbie can follow social media campaign while waiting level up
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:23:32 PM

Haw calculating activities?
MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:04:21 AM

I think you can follow it on facebook or twitter campaign. karna on facebook or twitter campaign is usually not asked  the rank just ask follower facebook or twitter

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:35:00 AM

I think you can follow it on facebook or twitter campaign. karna on facebook or twitter campaign is usually not asked  the rank just ask follower facebook or twitter

no, most social media campaigns that held on marketplace services section are also requires a specific rank in order for you to be eligible to join them. also most of them only required junior member and above but with also a minimum followers and friends on your social media accounts. @op i suggest focus first on leveling your account and improving your post so that  you can easily join any bounty and social media campaigns soon after you already hit junior member.
coin-bet.bet

Activity: 154

coin-bet

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:47:50 AM

Would anyone explain how rating is being changed at Bitcointalk? I've posted more than 14 posts in last 2 weeks, and the activity is 22. But I'm still newbie! How does it work??  Huh
Link

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:04:32 AM

Most of the campaign won't accept newbie as a promoter but very few campaign owners will ask for newbie to promote their campaign but for newbie they will pay only very few stakes. Remember follow their rules before joining their campaign.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:38:18 PM

yes you can join a bounty campaign even if your a newbie. you can get an altcoin or a bitcoin depending on the campaign that you've join but  dont expect too much because as a newbie you can only get a less to little payout when compared to other higher ranks. just be cautios because most of these ico bounties are known to be scam and wont assure that they would pay you upfront after you completed the task. you might also want to try joining an airdrop as aside to your bounty campaign for an extra tokens.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:49:54 PM

Although there are some projects or ICOs that accept newbies, unfortunately, it's not so many, I think it's because most project developers want to maximize people who have already been in the forum for a while now, and that has proven themselves as reliable and avid, and not just trigger happy people who won't help the projects success in any way. Plus, I would suggest for you to just rank up your membership first because joining projects at a lower level would only amount to little stakes which won't convert to any big or substantial earning.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:11:10 PM

Most of the campaign won't accept newbie as a promoter but very few campaign owners will ask for newbie to promote their campaign but for newbie they will pay only very few stakes. Remember follow their rules before joining their campaign.

Social media campaigns are welcome the newbie of any one. They just need the number of followers on Twitter and number of friends on Facebook. This is only thing will allow you to participate in the social network campaign. Actually this is actual promotion you have done with the social sites.
For signature and bounty campaigns are only expects the rank to participate in the campaign. As ranks grows you will get the payment also higher as it grows.
chainlike

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:43:19 AM

i think it's not easy to find a bounty ,when i is a NB ,i can't find a bounty.
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

beginners with a small rank on this forum, unfortunately can not participate in the bounty, you can study in the bounty on social networks or on YouTube, but there the work is paid much less
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

beginners do not have the opportunity to participate in a signed bounty company, you need to increase your rank on this forum or start working in social networks if you have many friends or subscribers

Vasyan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

a beginner can take part in promoting the bounty on social networks or on YouTube, but in this forum you can not work without high rank, the higher your rank, the more you can earn
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

Definitely yes you can join any bounty campaign here because as your rank you are qualify to join many bounty campaign here, and you can earn token for just joining bounty for a week or else a few months and if you want to convert your token to usable money in real world you need to sell it in the exchange that your token listed.

Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

you need to raise the rank on this forum and you will be able to take part in the bounty, or you can work with the bounty in social networks if you have many friends or subscribers
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

gain experience, raise the rank on this forum and join the bounty))) get your blog and channel on YouTube, type a lot of subscribers in social networks and earn on bounty))

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

The more time you read, the more chances of finding bounty campaigns and the more chances of earning good profits. It is better to join more bounty as long as you can do the task so you can gain the trust from the developers and bounty managers. And better to read first those campaigns before joining so you would know if you can take and do task or not.

hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

newbies are always allow to join any bounty program but can't join some signature campaign because of there rank is low. but for you to participate in all bounty you need to be atleast jr member.
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

not all the gift of accepting a newbie that I know just a few campaigns that will accept newbe..

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: