Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deeponion panic selling due to novaexchange closure  (Read 532 times)
erre (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

Full panic is going now on novaexchange btc/onion, due to the announce that the exchanger will close in March.

It's already knowed that onion will soon be listed on other exchangers, and besides that they announce only a temporary closure and we are months away, but panic is blowing hard....

Anybody here selling/buying like now?

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:25:30 PM

Trying too but looks like Nova can't handle the load because I'm getting errors.  I don't store any coins on Nova so now I have to ask myself if it's worth risking a deposit for a purchase.  I really do want to pick up some more Onion at these prices!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:29:23 PM

wow wish I had the guts to deposit to nova now and buy onions. Its understandable that people want to get out before nova goes bananas, but seriously? panic sell?
sergu44o

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:59:02 PM

Yes, there is panic. But it's very difficult to get to the site. Error 400 constantly
I managed. I bought a little. I believe in onions Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

I hope it does get listed on a good exchange, soon.  I still have some onions, and would like to see it get back on track.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:19:43 PM

There's panic sale on every coin pairs that are exclusive to the novaexchange. It was a huge directory for coins. Hope the new management will continue with old listing.

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:48:58 PM

A lot of people are panic selling all the altcoins that they had on novaexchange, and they are right, they can not still handle their money on that shitty exchange because they will lose their money in just a matter of weeks, or even a few months from now.
But onion wasn't a serious project? why is it listed only in novaexchange? it seems a little bit suspicious, maybe i like deeponion, but it seems like if they dont care about listing their coins on another exchange.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:53:33 PM

I have a friend who sold 10000 onions on novaexchange a few hours ago, he could not sold all of them because there isn't any people buying he's onions.
but yes, everybody is selling their coins, and deeponion has been one of the most tradeable tokens today because everybody is dumping their onions. I hope that this situation fo DO will go to normality again, because it is making the whole community bleed a lot.
jjdub7

Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:59:30 PM

Full panic is going now on novaexchange btc/onion, due to the announce that the exchanger will close in March.

It's already knowed that onion will soon be listed on other exchangers, and besides that they announce only a temporary closure and we are months away, but panic is blowing hard....

Sh*t happens. I don't know why they are holding Onions when they are selling on first panic signs. There are more than 50 other exchanges and I'm sure that one or two will accept this traffic gladly. Somebody will make money but those are not the guys selling on panic anyway.
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:06:46 PM

it's just a panic sell by weak hands who gets their coins from airdrop!

it's not difficult to list onion on yobit who are don't care if a token have a value or not!
erre (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:13:41 PM

Seems like the dip ended, but I think it's gone way too far because of the deposit ban.
I'm waiting for a new exchanger coming into the next days..

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:19:54 PM

I saw the news but I wasn't holding anything there so I don't have to do anything. Never heard of onion coin before. Is it worth it? If so, since you say everyone is panic selling do you recommend buying it? It's always a good opportunity to profit from these panic sells. We all saw some panic selling a few months ago with the ICOs ban and the exchange suspension in China, it was definitely worth it to buy some cheap BTC during that time. Are you doing to do it with onion?
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:36:28 PM

do you think only deeponion panic selling ? not only deeponion but also other coins

because if novaexchange close a lot of coins will be homeless , this is a sad story  Embarrassed
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:19:25 AM

Well i am not selling any onion$. I would buy more if i could. I still have 9.5 onions left in nova Smiley out of a few hundred i bought a while ago.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
ezhui

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:39:04 AM

No one expect this from shitty nova. But thanks to the panic selling. I happened to have some btc on nova yesterday and I picked up some onions without hesitation. The price is good! Order got filled after many retries. Seems nova can't handle large number of connections at same time.

How soon will onion be listed  on another one or more exchange?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:40:56 AM

I'm buying as i post this, onion is the coin of the year 17', most undervalued asset, along with some classic coins from 15'
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:53:47 AM

Why panic? Have you not read the specific details of the statement of Novaexchange? We are still within October 2017. The closure will happen in April of 2018. That is half a year more to go. People here are reacting too much of the news of Novaexchange or perhaps it is just the deeponion fanatics because for now they only have one single exchange and it is going to close. Novaexchange will just shift owners and get back to its place.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:18:21 AM

A lot of people are getting the same problem about the website can't be loaded. None exchange sites are interested in listing the deeponion token. With 90% pre-mined token and it can be considered as the next scam token after the torcoin. A lot of people are rushing to withdraw their money from there.
As you can see about the fact they don't care about the price.
So, I just think about, will the onion developers dumping their pre-mined token?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jjdub7

Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:08:32 AM

Sh*t happens. I don't know why they are holding Onions when they are selling on first panic signs. There are more than 50 other exchanges and I'm sure that one or two will accept this traffic gladly. Somebody will make money but those are not the guys selling on panic anyway.

I was right and managed to do some good money on this panic sell Cheesy
Bought Onions @54c and sold most of them @87c. I repeat it with few more Nova orphans. I love panic sells and most of coin devs reacted quickly so it was fun making money on those panic users.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:21:50 AM

The smart people have bought and bought and bought onions during the panic selling and after a few hours they have already doubled their money Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: