Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:25:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most promising investment field?  (Read 588 times)
eching

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:59:26 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 05:27:06 PM by eching

Advertising ICOs might be interesting to see. There are a few out there but a lot of them sound overly ambitious, trying to bring the entire advertisement ecosystem to the Blockchain.

MetaX (Can't find their bitcointalk post) - Quite literally rebuilding the advertisement serving platform to the Blockchain. A little too ambitious for my tastes as they're reinventing the wheel onto new technology, but it's asking a lot for a technology that is still being researched.

Brave Browser (Can't find their bitcointalk post either) - A browser built to limit ads and/or show you more relevant ads. I like that they're trying to resolve the ad problem, but it's unlikely for me to move to a new browser unless my Chrome stops working.

KR8OS ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322677.0 )- Eliminating wrongly attributed ads by having public eyes decide the validity of the traffic, you don't have to be in the advertising industry to participate. They're trying to solve an actual problem and I commend them for that. Note I am employed here.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:16:26 PM

Practically speaking Smart contract market is already overcrowded and a real real estate investing platform would be one of the most beneficial and practical place to invest.
I don't agree with you. Yes, it's been a lot of ICO but not one of them have not yet shown results. So I think that almost all investment areas good now.

hookcoin

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:21:34 PM

Invest in ICO. This is a form of fundraising for potential Crypto projects on the exchange that will pump very well. But currently ICO scam projects are also very much. Keep a close eye on the projects that you intend to invest in to make the right decision for yourself.
sweetpeaches

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:08:17 AM

I really believe that smart contract area is the most promising in investment. [Suspicious link removed]es to our life with purpose to make our deals trustful, but now it isn't work correctly. I was thinking a lot and now I almost sure that smart contracts can give second life to all blockchain world. So i find two projects that i think could make this change and I want to invest in both.

Confideal- https://confideal.io/
Etherparty - https://etherparty.io/

Maybe you have another point of view, i will be appreciate your reply.

I've invested 400$ in Confideal's ico.
Now tokens are cheaper that they will be in a week. So..might be a good investment.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:38:54 AM

i would say transhumanism research, health and life prolongation stuff. but also robotics, and mind controll, since humanism will fade away in the west, and companies will breed themselves their worker sooner or later

regards

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:52:16 AM

If you are investing in ICO in crypto space one must take a look at this critical section that is very adaptable to block chain. Gaming, Currency, Exchange I.e  Trading platform. Spectre.ai come to mind in exchange section. Spectre is building broker less transaction with virtual reality. And I think Spectre.ai is going to be hugely successful.

cryptocurry

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:04:13 AM

The most promising investment has to be in businesses that can significantly reduce costs from no longer needing a trusted third party. Notary services will look like a joke. As mentioned earlier, real estate has a lot of potential.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:15:54 AM

What do you think about Gamig area? there are many good and interesting projects - Dmarket for example

I agree, the gaming area has a good future for investment. Due to the adoption of the game, turnover and coin demand will be fast, this will keep the value of the coin.
In addition to the gaming area, I think the trading platform area also has a good future. because it has the same character with the gaming area

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:13:20 AM

Last century most people were sure that investments should be made into gold. Now we see — those who deal with cryptocurrency do not make investments into it. They find ICO working with real estate.

Today these are REALISTO, Brickblock, Caviar, etc.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:10:03 PM

the most promising to invest is in the cripto world such as investing Bitcoin and Altcoin as their prices are increasing every year.
cryptocurry

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

Several people are mentioning gaming and there are a lot of gaming ICOs. My fear is that microtransactions will be all over the place. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad investment though.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: