Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Duration Of ICO  (Read 784 times)
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:35:43 PM

take look at Comsa it have 90% of all purchases at 2-3 days and after that 20 days it stand at some place. And all ICO's do the same. I think they should do it quick 1-6 days and enough. Better time to invest is at begining, and last day.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:59:23 PM

I have some questions about ICO and its duration. For example: Atlant ICO  lasted month and half, in the other hand Confideal ICO should last only 20 days.
I want to know if duration of ICO means something or not?

And my second question - Confideal ICO will start in 2 of November and end in 22 of November, In which day or part of ico better to buy tokens? I not sure abt this ico for 100%, and think to wait week or two and look how much ppl will invest and than make my final decision.
I think ICO time is also an important element in ICO projects. The development and management team can provide a reasonable time for them to complete the final stages of the ICO period, usually within one month of each ICO. At present, there are many ICO projects that take place under the new model. They split the ICO time into smaller phases, early participants will earn more rewards, which encourages and attracts more investors. However, if the time is too long then we should also revisit
sweetpeaches

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:14:11 AM

I have some questions about ICO and its duration. For example: Atlant ICO  lasted month and half, in the other hand Confideal ICO should last only 20 days.

And my second question - Confideal ICO will start in 2 of November and end in 22 of November, In which day or part of ico better to buy tokens? I not sure abt this ico for 100%, and think to wait week or two and look how much ppl will invest and than make my final decision.
I think ICO time is also an important element in ICO projects. The development and management team can provide a reasonable time for them to complete the final stages of the ICO period, usually within one month of each ICO. At present, there are many ICO projects that take place under the new model. They split the ICO time into smaller phases, early participants will earn more rewards, which encourages and attracts more investors. However, if the time is too long then we should also revisit

I've already invested on first Confideal's ico week. I'll wait and see. Maybe put some more.
We'll see in a week or two
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:20:04 AM

Longer ICO usually signaling something. It could be that the target for the money planned is not reach or ICO want to reach wide investor and generate more awareness to wider audience. And as a rule of thumb ICO should be purchase in the first week.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:59:32 PM

Yes, many ICOs end in less than a month after launch. But it does not mean they are scammers.
Most ICOs involve creating a pre-determined number of tokens prior to sale. If they finish their task, ICO ends, and investors , especially those who were  among the first ones, start to get their bonuses.
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:07:22 PM

If the ICO is using a BTC USD pairing which some have then it is obviously best to wait when BTC is going to be the highest. The problem with that is trying to time that will be hell and you will likely not succeed. But if it is a

normal ICO then you have nothing to worry about and participating earlier is probably better as you likely get a bonus. I wouldnt want to participate last on an ICO that had bonuses unless it was a sure thing which we all know

does not exist.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:33:05 PM

The time of ico depends on its route. There will be ico and ico will last for a month or two but most of it will be a month. I saw some ico sell 3-4 sessions in 1-2 months and the price of the next ico will be more expensive than the previous so the investors they have to buy ico as soon as possible so that the last sale they will have a profit or wait for the ico on the floor

Almir_Salimov

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:20:26 PM

Hi there!
I am monitoring a few ICOs and planning my own for 2018.
I think that an ICO should be no less than 2 weeks to give investors some time to decide and no longer than 2 months to keep the costs under control. Large projects like www.vlb.io usually have ICO lasting about 3 weeks because they have lots of money to flood the market with their ads.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:52:54 PM

If you are sure is better to invest in first or second day to have more bonus, but if not - you can wait a week, and spend it to read more about it, or find new one
but i think that confideal worth it, and i plan to invest after 15 hours Cool
I decide to make it in the first day, hard decision for me, but all facts told me that Confideal is really promising and i can't miss it
I hope to make the money

be careful, make your own research
by doing such staff I can tell you my my top 3:

Confideal
Jibrel
and Rega
Your post doesn't make any sense. You are telling him to research so he could make money though the coins that you have in your top 3 are not worth the investment.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
adsdas

Activity: 337

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:59:57 AM

Everything has own price. If you buy tokens on the begin days, you can receive the bonus. Otherwise, if you buy on the last days of the ICO, you can not receive. But in my views, you should wait for 2 or 3 weeks to invests. Don't hurry.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:26:30 AM

There are pre-ICO/private sale opportunities available for most ICO's that can offer a decent bonus (50-100%) if you're investing a large enough amount but the duration is typically quite short for those

cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:33:06 AM

doesn't matter with the durations in ICO,
all ICO has their own predictions with their project, is their project will succed in short durations or long durations
because sometimes the durtaions is long but the ICO finish in shorts,,
its all depends in public reactions to the project, more people interesting the ICO will finish shorter
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:18:21 AM

doesn't matter with the durations in ICO,
all ICO has their own predictions with their project, is their project will succed in short durations or long durations
because sometimes the durtaions is long but the ICO finish in shorts,,
its all depends in public reactions to the project, more people interesting the ICO will finish shorter

depending on how many developers convince people about the campaign they are championing, many campaigns use short deadlines between promotion and ICO, but most do not last long, there needs to be a mature and less rushed road map. Duration does not really matter because it's all determined by the potential for sales success.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:34:07 PM

Usually, duration of ICOs are about a month. It is normal but sometimes some ICOs being delayed because of the some reasons and investors get bored or be unpatience.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:16:39 PM

To me it doesn't mean anything except the longer it is, the worst it is. I think only first day and last day are what matter.
There are many there days that matter too, most of the time the early you invest the bigger the bonus, so you need to keep your eyes open and look for great opportunities since you can get some good coins at a cheaper rate, however to invest early you need to be completely sure the project is going to become successful because if it does not then you are going to lose your money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: