Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Duration Of ICO  (Read 784 times)
Jenna_G (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

I have some questions about ICO and its duration. For example: Atlant ICO  lasted month and half, in the other hand Confideal ICO should last only 20 days.
I want to know if duration of ICO means something or not?

And my second question - Confideal ICO will start in 2 of November and end in 22 of November, In which day or part of ico better to buy tokens? I not sure abt this ico for 100%, and think to wait week or two and look how much ppl will invest and than make my final decision.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:55:27 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 07:09:37 PM by ahmadakbari

I don't think duration of an ICO is an important parameter. Most of ICOs last about 1 month.

Confideal seems to be a good project and I expect it reaches hard cap. Do not hesitate to invest in it.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:56:34 PM

The duration of ico is up to team, they could be a lot of factors which they take in consideration.
I think the most influence on the ICO time is their confidence on if they will get to their target amount.

IF you must invest in the time of ICO, the starting phases are the best because then the most bonuses are but the min amount is also the highest.

I would recommend to invest after the ICO ends, wait for some time when the initial dip of token ends.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:59:24 PM

I would choose from this list Confideal, because Atlant very more hyip, and small invest.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:03:04 PM

I have some questions about ICO and its duration. For example: Atlant ICO  lasted month and half, in the other hand Confideal ICO should last only 20 days.

And my second question - Confideal ICO will start in 2 of November and end in 22 of November, In which day or part of ico better to buy tokens? I not sure abt this ico for 100%, and think to wait week or two and look how much ppl will invest and than make my final decision.

Waiting for the ICO to be tested by other people is always good thing to do if you are a small investor. I mean those early birds are with full fat wallets who don't care much if they loose anything. So always go on trial basis and checkout for the suspicious activity or the positive presence of investors. Then you can make the investment very easily and with free mind.

About the duration, well it could affect the ICO in terms of getting more investors. For example, few ICO will keep the marketing portals open and hence new investors will keep coming until they know good opportunity. If everything is juts fine then such big period will always benefit it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bear100

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:18:39 PM

Many ICOs have bonuses for early contributors. For example, number of tokens for 1 eth is 100. But in first 24 hours, you will get 20% bonus, so for 1 eth you will get 120 tokens.
My opinion: you should chose project to invest BEFORE its ICO starts. Just make some research before investing your money)
Jenna_G (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:54:00 PM

Many ICOs have bonuses for early contributors. For example, number of tokens for 1 eth is 100. But in first 24 hours, you will get 20% bonus, so for 1 eth you will get 120 tokens.
My opinion: you should chose project to invest BEFORE its ICO starts. Just make some research before investing your money)

Before ICO starts? You mean pre-ico or what?

I would recommend to invest after the ICO ends, wait for some time when the initial dip of token ends.

Opposite advice. Is this way always works?
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

It depends on the team or the organizers of the ICO, some trust that they will raise the required funds within a very short time, while some want to give enough time to be able to raise the required funds, the duration of the ICO does not really matter, but it matters what time you join the ICO for ICOs which have varying levels of bonuses which are awarded to participators depending on what time they join the ICO, however if the ICO does not have varying bonus, then the time you join also does not matter.

J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:15:39 PM

Generally speaking it doesn't really matter too much how long the duration of a certain ICO is. You don't want it to be too short otherwise people will feel like they have to rush things and are unable to make a solid decision. If it's too long people will start taking the ICO for granted and that's  something you want to avoid as well. 1 month seems a good start.
I wouldn't worry too much about it though, the duration of an ICO is probably one of that last things you should worry about.
Franko30

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:21:33 PM

When project want to achieve only 6 millions and ico longs almost two month, is looks foolish
In the other  hand we have Confideal that wants to achieve 21 millions in 20 days....I'm not sure that they will turn out. We'll see
Densite

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:15:44 PM

I think it makes sense to consider three periods of investment:
On the first day, even in the first hours of the project's start
In the middle of the sales period, when the main hype decreased
And after the end of sales when it is already clear the tendency to play on the bear market or on bullish
I would do this with cofideal)
Trustmonster

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:23:13 PM

A good question, I thought myself when it's better to buy tokens Confideal, I have already missed the atlant ico(
Shova

Activity: 286
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:24:04 PM

There are no rules whatsoever for ICO.
So, the time period is specific to interest of the issuer.
For buying in ICO, it's best to go in day 1 (presale) as the discount/bonus is greatest at that time.
Ouissem

Activity: 314
Merit: 12

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:26:37 PM

It's always about 1 month, between 3 and 6 weeks. But some ICO are organizing pre-sells and need less, others start from scratch and need more.

sweetpeaches

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:51:22 PM

Wait for a week and you'll see what you want.
At least I will do that with Confideal tokens
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:08:56 AM

The devs has the power in their own ICOS. Sometimes the given date for the ico is not followed because of the following:
1. Didn't reached the soft cap.
2. Reach the soft cap but wanted to reach the hard cap.
3. Wanted to add some funds in their project.

On Confideal, it's better to be an early bird in order for you to have bonuses. But, be careful, know first if their ICO is good and the project itself Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:01:06 AM

if the problem duration of time depends on the team from ico, investing in the ico it if I think a lot of risk and what if after the price ico most immediately go down sharply, and actually when the price drops early in the beginning that is a good opportunity to invest.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:08:24 AM

it depends on the projects, there are ICO that sold out in less than 24 HRS like the Hwllo Coin, an there are also ICOs that didn't reach its cap like the NotaryPlatfrom, and the normal duration of ICO would last about a month, the status of ICO depends on the team and their campaign strategy if it is well exposed then that ICO will sell like hotcakes.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:27:09 AM

it depends on the projects, there are ICO that sold out in less than 24 HRS like the Hwllo Coin, an there are also ICOs that didn't reach its cap like the NotaryPlatfrom, and the normal duration of ICO would last about a month, the status of ICO depends on the team and their campaign strategy if it is well exposed then that ICO will sell like hotcakes.
Yes all ICOs have differences in the duration of their time. it all depends on the target of the ICO and also interesting what token to be traded. If the ICO is interesting Then will bring a lot of investors and we can see that the coin / token will be sold very quickly. You can see more and more investors on an ICO then the chances of ICO being successful are getting bigger.
sweetpeaches

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:59:57 AM

Yes all ICOs have differences in the duration of their time. it all depends on the target of the ICO and also interesting what token to be traded. If the ICO is interesting Then will bring a lot of investors and we can see that the coin / token will be sold very quickly. You can see more and more investors on an ICO then the chances of ICO being successful are getting bigger.

Thnks for sharing! How long've have you doing it? You know, investment?)
And what can you advice as an ICO for investment? OP asked about Confideal, what you think about it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: