Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN]  (Read 17496 times)
Fiatnam

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:53:05 AM

I think the reason Davor is mooning is because it's not having problems like Hextra and Regal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinPadawan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:38:53 AM

looks like its going down now
Bloedi

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

Register DavorCoin with my affiliate link:

https://davor.io/Account/Registration?r=009DAC

I will refund you 50% of the commission I receive when you open an account and deposit at least $ 100.00.

Join DavorCoin now!

Bio Hazard

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

What's up with Davor ?? I have joined few days back with $200 but there is something fishy going on there...

When I am directly opening Davor site the upline name is blank on the registration form like it should be...

But when I am going by the link provided by Davor's official Twitter & FB channels, the registration form is pre-filled with an upline name called "Mika Paoli"...Who the heck is this Mika Paoli who's ref link is being spread by Davor on all of their official channels ??

Anyone can enlighten me on this ??

Check their Twitter & FB pages...On their Twitter channel, they have put this same ref link in thier channel description & they are providing this same ref link on FB to the members who are asking Davor how to join...

This is total fishy...No site will ever give you referral links to join thier site on their official channels...

Please reply guys...
weenfan

Activity: 373
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

What's the minimum amount of coins required to stake?.. I'm trying to stake with just 1 coin being that they are $85. How long does it take for the staking arrow on the wallet to turn green?
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

What's the minimum amount of coins required to stake?.. I'm trying to stake with just 1 coin being that they are $85. How long does it take for the staking arrow on the wallet to turn green?
2% daily? for how long? this is an insane return and it cannot keep it up for long Undecided

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
weenfan

Activity: 373
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

figured it out ... the coins need at least a weight of 1 .. so for 1 coin .. that's 24 hours to be considered stakeable
cryptologistic

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

I guess there's some Davor lottery thing going on where for $100 in btc you get a lottery ticket and put in a list of 500 people for a chance to win $1,500 every week for as long as
Davor is around. They use a 50K loan to accumulate enough interest every week to do the giveaway. Saw it in the comments on Davor's Twitter page... not sure
if officially endorsed or not but it's a cool idea
Bio Hazard

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

What's up with Davor ?? I have joined few days back with $200 but there is something fishy going on there...

When I am directly opening Davor site the upline name is blank on the registration form like it should be...

But when I am going by the link provided by Davor's official Twitter & FB channels, the registration form is pre-filled with an upline name called "Mika Paoli"...Who the heck is this Mika Paoli who's ref link is being spread by Davor on all of their official channels ??

Check their Twitter & FB pages...On their Twitter channel, they have put this same ref link in thier channel description & they are providing this same ref link on FB to the members who are asking Davor how to join...

This is total fishy...No site will ever give you referral links to join thier site on their official channels...

Please reply guys...

No-one gives a damn about this ??  Huh Huh  Sad
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

How can it be promising? There are so many lending platforms being success at the beginning but let’s see at the end how long they stay
cryptologistic

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

I just had a look and searched for this name on Facebook. I think Mika Paoli might be Julien from Davor or someone on the Davor team. Mika is from France

Please reply guys...

No-one gives a damn about this ??  Huh Huh  Sad
lovelove

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

Terms and Conditions:

1.DavorCoin is an open source, decentralized cryptocurrency, working on a peer-to-peer network.

2.Cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, do not have a legal tender and are not regulated by a governmental entity. Changes in regulation or in the legislative system of a state, country or at an international level can have a direct impact on the value of cryptocurrencies.

3.Only individuals who are at least 18 years-old and have the age of maturity in their country are allowed to create an account on DavorCoin and to use the service.

4.DavorCoin has the right to refuse the access to any person or entity and has the right to suspend or remove any account that will act fraudulently.

5.You agree to use your authentic name and identity on all information given to our system. One individual cannot have more than one account with DavorCoin. If we discover you have multiple accounts, we will suspend them without prior warning.

6.Any user, defined as someone who has created a Davor account, that is suspended or removed from our community will have his balance locked and will be required to withdraw all BTC deposited or earned in the platform without any delay.

7.Once suspended, the user will be asked to answer questions about his behavior. Depending on his answers, the account will be either re-activated or removed from our community.

8.We prohibit the use of DavorCoin to organize or participate in any criminal activity that could cause physical and/or financial harm to individuals and businesses.

9.DavorCoin is not your financial advisor. You acknowledge that you are not relying on DavorCoin or any of its direct or indirect representatives to make decisions regarding your personal investments or your business. You should get advices from official financial advisors before making any investment decision. You should be aware of the risks existing in trading and investments.

10.Davorcoin is not responsible in any way for any transactions you enter with other members.

11.You understand that transactions are irreversible and that accidental transactions may not be recoverable.

12.You agree that DavorCoin and any of its direct and indirect representatives will not be liable for any loss or damages of any sort that could occur between you and other DavorCoin members.

13.You understand that the volatility and the unpredictability of the price of cryptocurrencies can result in a significant loss in a very short period of time.

14.DavorCoin is not responsible if a user cannot access his account, temporarily or permanently, due to technological difficulties. DavorCoin is not responsible for any loss that a user could suffer due to a technical failure or a hacking incident that would affect the DavorCoin system.

15.In lending, you understand that there is no guarantee of daily profit and that there is no guarantee of the investor’s capital if the system fails at some point.

16.DavorCoin has the right to change the lending algorithm, the interest payment and capital back system as well as has the right to implement new rules of paying interest and capital.

17.You understand that you cannot ask for any capital back before the end of the term plan he has chosen.

18.To get referral commissions from the lending program, the user must have at least one active lending in their accounts. If there is no active lending, all lending commissions will be forfeited.

19.We rely on the DavorCoin community to create a safe environment, free from abusive content of any kind. We do not guarantee that our system is free of inaccurate or incomplete materials.

20.Any user can report to us if he sees something or someone that violates our Terms. We invite you to contact us as well if you see technical errors or content errors.

21.DavorCoin community is your community and we need you to make it friendly and safe.
Dardernic

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

I think the reason Davor is mooning is because it's not having problems like Hextra and Regal.

It will happen because it's new platform.

MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

Sell now.... this will ultimately suffer the same fate as most lending platforms.

Soon it will randomly get hacked, or server gone down, or some country will supposedly ban it.

To those who have made profits, congrats!..... but now is a good time to invest in real coins......

No FUD, just

SIGF

*****SURE IT"S GONNA FAIL*********
Davor Coin

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:40:14 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 11:08:52 AM by Davor Coin

INSTANTLY RETURN 10% OF YOUR INVESTED MONEY AT DAVOR COIN LENDING PROGRAM!!!

Open your account at this link
https://davor.io/Account/Registration?r=935B90

Youtube instruction link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAIu-bUUCdM&t=57s
Bio Hazard

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

Open yor account at this link

Youtube instruction link

Lol all the people in this thread are already Davor members...Try elsewhere... Grin
Davor Coin

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

Open yor account at this link

Youtube instruction link

Lol all the people in this thread are already Davor members...Try elsewhere... Grin
There is always someone new  Wink
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

According to Davor site traffic it becomes Lending platform №2, which is great news.
But the interest rate seems to slowly decrease towards 1%, which will make Davor similar to Bitconnect very soon.
RCB100%

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

This interesting project wwith the trust team and good idea. I love it joined and success! Thanks Sir!
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

My guess Davor will reach 140$ this weekend.
Currently internal market has over 8M$ (550 BTC) daily volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: