Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:14:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱  (Read 56021 times)
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

Are you attempting to spread FUD or is this serious question? The SEC is an organization based in the United States. Experty is not. Experty did not allow US citizen's to participate in the ICO.
Our focus is on bringing a product to market that is easy to use and desired by the community. That's what we do. The current dollar value of an EXY token has no influence on whether or not the product will be released.
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

The ico market was not killed, and if it would have, it would have been for guys like you. Guys expecting always moon and lambo... without caring about anything else. No project has a product with the value that the market is reflecting. If you are a blockchain believer you are here to stay long term no matter the price... If you like flipping, don't blame the team. If I would be a founder I would kill the price on purpose to disappoint every flipper and let them sell everything.
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

So you agree that if companies raise money publicly then they have no responsibility to release financial information, if the money was raised from wealthy private investors do you honestly think experty could stone wall them in requests for financial updates
zelenberg

Activity: 251

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

Admins, you wanted to make a huge marketing campaign in Youtube, but you have only 239 subscribers, and your videos get only 300 views. Do you have some plans to increase it?

FOLLOVERY  Cheap Followers & Likes for Your Social Media Accounts
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

So you agree that if companies raise money publicly then they have no responsibility to release financial information, if the money was raised from wealthy private investors do you honestly think experty could stone wall them in requests for financial updates

The team really need to clear this up, there are a lot of misconceptions regarding this. A lot of people are doubting the transparency of this project due to the fact that the team didn't release any updates regarding the money that was raised through private investors. Lots of people are spreading FUD because of this, if any of the team members are reading this thread, you should all acknowledge this issue and talk about it. The community needs an explanation or just details clearing up this issue. This isn't good for the project and this lessens the trust that the community are giving to the dev team.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Experty

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

Admins, you wanted to make a huge marketing campaign in Youtube, but you have only 239 subscribers, and your videos get only 300 views. Do you have some plans to increase it?

Hi! We are constantly working on improving our marketing strategy.
Growth team is on it!

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

The team really need to clear this up, there are a lot of misconceptions regarding this. A lot of people are doubting the transparency of this project due to the fact that the team didn't release any updates regarding the money that was raised through private investors. Lots of people are spreading FUD because of this, if any of the team members are reading this thread, you should all acknowledge this issue and talk about it. The community needs an explanation or just details clearing up this issue. This isn't good for the project and this lessens the trust that the community are giving to the dev team.

Hi! We have publicly shared the fact that privat investors are involved.
We did not share the specific numbers because those kind of data are confidential.
We have also informed about the fact that the amount of Tokens is limited - max. 100 millions. 
I hope that makes it clear. Smiley

Paulina
Experty Team
trademade

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

As with all ICOs projects - it is all about belief in the first place.

Most of them are focusing on developing, rather than marketing (which is good in the beginning) and that's why people are goin' cray cray.

Right now the whole market situation is making it worse, but let's not loose faith, and what's more important - patience. We all know how it is in the beginning, but in the end only those who are patient will reap the crops Wink

As for Experty, just look at their Twitter, recently I can see some activity going on, and there's another competition for us (3k to win bwoy).

The beginning of 2018 looks like depression, but in my humble opinion it will be quite fruitful Wink
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

0.12x USD
0.33x ETH
0.20x BTC
this is the worst indicator among all projects. Such a drop in prices suggests that the team unfairly conducted ICO.

This isn't just happening to this project because I think all tokens are experiencing a price drop at the moment because of the fall in Bitcoin.

STOP IT... all project are donw yes, but this is the wors ICO ive participated... the price 10c no a $ .... ridicilious...

Bonuses faked this project...
I hope that the price will rise by 30-40%. In this case, I will sell my tokens and forget about the Experty.io. That's my biggest mistake of the year..

themathiasmiller

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:57:06 PM

Most of them are focusing on developing, rather than marketing (which is good in the beginning) and that's why people are goin' cray cray.

Right now the whole market situation is making it worse, but let's not loose faith, and what's more important - patience. We all know how it is in the beginning, but in the end only those who are patient will reap the crops Wink

As for Experty, just look at their Twitter, recently I can see some activity going on, and there's another competition for us (3k to win bwoy).

The beginning of 2018 looks like depression, but in my humble opinion it will be quite fruitful Wink

Thank for giving some light in this thread, it seems like some people are really down because of the sudden price drop but your message really shed some light to those who feel like this project doesn't have the potential to grow in the future. You're right though only those who are patient will reap the crops, beginnings are always hard it's honestly the hardest for every crypto project but once we will surpass this, we'll end up stronger and more knowledgeable in the crypto world also will end up the most profitable because we didn't give up. So to those who are doubting experty just believe on this project, the devs are still very active so that means the future is still bright for this one.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Experty

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

Thank for giving some light in this thread, it seems like some people are really down because of the sudden price drop but your message really shed some light to those who feel like this project doesn't have the potential to grow in the future. You're right though only those who are patient will reap the crops, beginnings are always hard it's honestly the hardest for every crypto project but once we will surpass this, we'll end up stronger and more knowledgeable in the crypto world also will end up the most profitable because we didn't give up. So to those who are doubting experty just believe on this project, the devs are still very active so that means the future is still bright for this one.

Hi! Thanks for your kinds words.
Join us for a #LIVE Q&A on our official #YouTube channel at 5pm CEST, Friday the 13th.
Paul and Blaise will be there to answer your questions!
Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss it! https://goo.gl/UWNKt6

Paulina
Experty Team
trademade

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

That's what we need right now Wink Being negative causes only paranoia, it's being realistic that matters. Seeing their activity, post about QA tomorrow and competition, I am more than sure that the Experty Team is doing their best to meet the expectations just by...focusing on the project! And they even have time to show us that they really care (which matters and brings a human factor to the ICO environment)

Besides crypto went up today, so why don't we celebrate that and let them do their magic Cheesy

EDIT: @Experty - will do for sure Wink
themathiasmiller

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:45:18 PM

That's what we need right now Wink Being negative causes only paranoia, it's being realistic that matters. Seeing their activity, post about QA tomorrow and competition, I am more than sure that the Experty Team is doing their best to meet the expectations just by...focusing on the project! And they even have time to show us that they really care (which matters and brings a human factor to the ICO environment)

Besides crypto went up today, so why don't we celebrate that and let them do their magic Cheesy

EDIT: @Experty - will do for sure Wink

Very well said mate, those are words that every crypto investors should live on, in the sea of fud what matters is being realistic and not letting your emotions get in the way of your decisions. Exactly, the team are really doing their best to cater to the community's needs, they're doing a QandA so that everyone could ask them questions and updates regarding the development of the project. I am really excited to be a part of this activity, I hope the devs could give us more insights on what the future holds for experty and how far the team are in terms of the development of the platform. Yeah caring for the community is a really important factor in crypto every community needs to feel a certain attachment to the dev team. The community should feel appreciated by the dev team and they should always feel like they are a part of the project and so far the experty devs are really showing us how important the community are in the growth of this project.

Yup, it's a happy day today, I see green everywhere even experty increases in value. I hope this bull market never ends Smiley

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

on which exchanges are you located/ will you be located?
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

The price of tokens is falling lower and lower. The market stabilized and began to grow. But Experty.io shows a negative trend.

Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

The price of tokens is falling lower and lower. The market stabilized and began to grow. But Experty.io shows a negative trend.
I suggest you stop dreaming about a price increase. This project has already brought great losses to investors and it will not grow to the level of break-even.

dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

I suggest you stop dreaming about a price increase. This project has already brought great losses to investors and it will not grow to the level of break-even.

I think that these are premature conclusions. Let's give the team time to develop their product.
Experty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

on which exchanges are you located/ will you be located?

Hi! Currently, EXY is available on KuCoin and Idex.
We will share the news about the new ones for sure.

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

Hi everyone! Smiley
Remember about our Q&A live with Paul and Blaise today at 5 p.m.
Click the link and join us! -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6qtOS9uL-w

Paulina
Experty Team
Xemesis113

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

Looking at views numbers of experty YouTube related videos there are teenagers on YouTube with substantially more views then experty, I like the experty idea I'm invested in it, ideas on the wrong hands go nowhere, all of experty team from admin to Kamil need to show they have the capabilities to regain investors trust and deliver on experty potential
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: