Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱  (Read 56021 times)
chayantoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

On a Live Video first time with 300 sub channel? I get 3-7 on my channel which 5 times larger. Nick nimmin has 180000 subs and has 170 to 200 watching !!! I think this was very good
Gucci999

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:42:24 PM

No need to say negative wors to the team. The ball is with them. They just need to score it rightly. If they dont, then early next year time for spectators to give review based on facts.
Be fair to them. They say everything is on the roadmap. So leave it to them. Just HODL our investment. Will not humiliate myself by selling them now@current price
Gucci999

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

I use my youtube channel to help new and existing ICOs to grow in this very volatile market of investment - cryptocurrency.With my channel of over 30k suscribers,take your ICO to the next level,
If you are interested in advertising your ICO on my channel send me a PM now.
hassanchahrour

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

In order to gain a large and diverse set of consultants on the dapp you should offer them listings for the first year on the platfrom for free on condition that they add the experty dapp to their websites and marketing material
this should be done before you release the dapp so come 30th June you have a decent and diverse range of consultants
how many calls can the app take per minute without lagging ?
can you share the results of the testing with the community ?
tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

In order to gain a large and diverse set of consultants on the dapp you should offer them listings for the first year on the platfrom for free on condition that they add the experty dapp to their websites and marketing material
this should be done before you release the dapp so come 30th June you have a decent and diverse range of consultants
first of all to make sure the app working well all the time, the team had set some waves of testing. Depend on the test results, they will make some improvements and scale it to crowd testing . I will forward your question to the team, they will get back to you in a while with answer. Kindly wait please
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

first of all to make sure the app working well all the time, the team had set some waves of testing. Depend on the test results, they will make some improvements and scale it to crowd testing . I will forward your question to the team, they will get back to you in a while with answer. Kindly wait please

Pretty awesome suggestions mate, just reading this thread, I've seen a lot of people suggesting some really good ideas that could definitely improve the platform. Have the team been currently testing the app? And how's the current test results? It would be great if the team could share the result of the testing to the community in that way people will have an idea on how the platform is currently doing and they will know what to expect with the platform. I hope you'll also forward his idea to the dev team, those are also some pretty good suggestions it can really help the app reach a larger audience.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Experty

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:54:27 AM

On a Live Video first time with 300 sub channel? I get 3-7 on my channel which 5 times larger. Nick nimmin has 180000 subs and has 170 to 200 watching !!! I think this was very good

Hi! Thanks for your feedback and suggestions regarding our first Live Q&A Video!
We loved your engagement. Expect another sessions very soon! Wink
Have a great week!

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:55:59 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 07:45:17 AM by Experty

Pretty awesome suggestions mate, just reading this thread, I've seen a lot of people suggesting some really good ideas that could definitely improve the platform. Have the team been currently testing the app? And how's the current test results? It would be great if the team could share the result of the testing to the community in that way people will have an idea on how the platform is currently doing and they will know what to expect with the platform. I hope you'll also forward his idea to the dev team, those are also some pretty good suggestions it can really help the app reach a larger audience.

Hi! We appreciate all of the suggestions and feedback from our community.
We have already gathered the feedback after tests with the closed group of users.
To sum up, overall experience is very positive, we also received valuable insights which will help us working on the improvements.
The next round of tests is planned with the bigger number of participants so I believe we will have more to share.
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
themathiasmiller

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

We have already gathered the feedback after tests with the closed group of users.
To sum up, overall experience is very positive, we also received valuable insights which we will help us working on the improvements.
The next round of tests is planned with the bigger number of participants so I believe we will have more to share.
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team

That's great to know, I'm glad that the platform is performing well so far, it's nice to hear that the overall experience of those users are very positive, this just means that the dev are really doing a pretty good job so far. It's also nice that you're listening to the users insights and implementing it to improve the platform, I'm sure once the platform will be 100% complete a lot of people will be amazed and satisfied with the product anyway I'm just curious what are the bases in choosing the participants that will be testing the platform? And when will be the next round of tests, will it happen next month or later?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
sukhwindersingh

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

Just wondering if you guys will ever transfer the 100 EXY? Every time I enquire the answer is “soon”. A few months back it started with “within the next two weeks”.. please let me know if you have no intention of transferring these tokens in lieu of data breach so that I stop wasting my time and yours?
Experty

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

To sum up, overall experience is very positive, we also received valuable insights which we will help us working on the improvements.
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team

That's great to know, I'm glad that the platform is performing well so far, it's nice to hear that the overall experience of those users are very positive, this just means that the dev are really doing a pretty good job so far. It's also nice that you're listening to the users insights and implementing it to improve the platform, I'm sure once the platform will be 100% complete a lot of people will be amazed and satisfied with the product anyway I'm just curious what are the bases in choosing the participants that will be testing the platform? And when will be the next round of tests, will it happen next month or later?

Hi! We are also happy about it.
We did not set any specific requirements for the testers.
As soon as the second round will be scheduled we will inform you about the details.
It will probably happen a bit later than in one month. Wink
Have a great day!

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

Just wondering if you guys will ever transfer the 100 EXY? Every time I enquire the answer is “soon”. A few months back it started with “within the next two weeks”.. please let me know if you have no intention of transferring these tokens in lieu of data breach so that I stop wasting my time and yours?

Hi! We are verifying huge amount of submission.
That's the reason why some of you have received a refund and for the others it is still pending.
Don't worry that refund is coming or you will be asked some verification questions via mail.
Thanks for being so patient!

Paulina
Experty Team
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

Ok,  thats it for today.  Smiley 14.62% from 8%. The only reason I could do this because the marketcap and the trading volume is so looow. If the trading volume goes up to 100k/day the price will skyroket to the moon. Todays volume is 13k. So just hold your tokens or sell it to me.  Smiley
sunshinelavapie

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

It's not about worry nor worth. That 100 EXY was given to those that couldn't invest due to ico problems experienced by some, also bitcoin sussie's mishandling of the purchase process for some ppl. Some ppl couldn't invest to no fault of their own. Yes it's only $10 but it's something. Who knows how EXY will perform come next year. Airdrops are a great way to make essentially free money if you have the time. I don't lol but i won't knock those that actively get them.
themathiasmiller

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:23:28 PM

Ok,  thats it for today.  Smiley 14.62% from 8%. The only reason I could do this because the marketcap and the trading volume is so looow. If the trading volume goes up to 100k/day the price will skyroket to the moon. Todays volume is 13k. So just hold your tokens or sell it to me.  Smiley

Wow thanks for the push mate, you really help experty increase today. You deserve a pat in the back. Yeah the current trading volume is really low, I wonder what happened to those people who participated during the ico though, the telegram group has a lot of members, if each one of them will contribute in trading experty there's no doubt that the price will skyrocket in no time. I think the recent volume is due to the fact that there isn't any news yet and there isn't any updates to look forward to. Experty is just not that attractive to buy at the moment but I'm sure when there will be news regarding updates, volume will surge.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
eduardocastellano

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:25:58 PM

This group is sad.  You just keep crying about low price.  Somebody see it as a curse but if you are smart enough it is a great opportunity to build up a large stack of exy which will pay off later.  Stop crying for fuck's sake! Learn patience or forget to deal with blockchain.
davidjoshua

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

For the project,  for the team and for the effort. Why are youeven here if you have no trust in them?  Maybe it is going to surprise you but more than 1300tokens out there find one you can trust.
It was all crying in pundi's and pareto's telegram as well.  Now pundi is up 450% in 1 WEEK and pareto went "just" 300% last week.... Now everybody happy there. Its sad when all you see is the money.
chayantoon

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:26:53 PM

To invest into the crypto market is a risky thing, I have invested in to the exy; because I think this a great project, I am thinking about long term...if somebody wants to sell, I will be there to buy them all... Dont cry and deal with your choices, just focus to help the team make this a succesful project... Chill.
Experty

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

Hi! Thanks for bringing some positive attitude to this discussion.
Supportive Community keeps us even more motivated.
We appreciate it so keep in touch! Smiley

Paulina
Experty Team
eduardocastellano

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

Will be banning trolls and nefarious actors moving forward. I have addressed Experty several times. I did not invest in experty and mentioned this not only in my ANN but on several live streams. The company it self lied to its investors about private sale information as well, not my falt. This is why the spreadsheet was originally taken down because idiots want to look at a spread sheet score and blindly invest without doing any DD or even following my channel. My community would be better off without said people and for that reason i will be purging them without remorse.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: