Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good ICO ?  (Read 1486 times)
caothi0803

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

Here is quick checklist that you go trough always before investing in coin:

1. Check the crypto currencies forum page on bitcointalk forums. Checking for several different things from lower part of checklist.

2. Flashy images and good page setup. Solid structured page is what i look for, anything that is scraped up quickly without images or videos often means that developers put little effort into marketing of coin, which is not a good sign to see for investing. Remember you are not in it alone, you want other market participants to get in too if you want to sell coin for profit.
Generally people think completly wrong on this one, thinking that flashy images mean developers are just looking for profits and coin is more likely a scam, while the reality is if you do deep statistical checking and pattern checking of the coins, it is exactly the opposite. The more work developers put into the coin the better, there can be exceptions but in the end its overall statistical performance that matters not single picked example.

3.Transparent team. Images and names of all developers on project, coins developed and released by hidden developers are way more likely to be scam or eventually loosing overall value. This is a fact. Its logical, if someone has ill intent its more likely that staying in shadows will guarantee better safety or perception of it. A good sign is team with experianced members who produced previously successful projects.

4 Long term use. Coin, token, system no matter what the ICO or release is it needs to have long term useful value. Just releasing currency for the sake of it doesn't cut it. Whatever the asset is, it has to provide some real use in order for market to see long term value in it. This means when one sees coin always make sure to think ahead how could such asset provide value to certain people, organizations, companies etc...
For example it could provide platform for developers to develop other blockchain softwares on top of it, which gives it intrensic value of whole ecosystem build on top of it, it could provide capital flight in reppresed countries such as privacy coins allow, it could be distributed power sharing and use such as certain coins that distribute computer power might allow in future, it needs to give value to certain market.

5.Mining should below on list of forum page. When you see coin page that has mining explained and front pushed right bellow the tittle or near it, its usually red flag. It means that developers did not develop any other significant feature to represent it in coins description that could drag in the investors. Mining is only process that helps functionality of currency, it is not the actual use of currency and its only sole feature.

6.Market capitalization. Very important and often overlooked. When investing in any asset it is important to recognize what current market capitalization of it is, if you are value investing and looking for asset that will produce long term increase of use for certain market, it needs to be as under priced and under capitalized as possible, this means that you as investor are entering at best possible price. If market capitalization is way above the actual real use of market it very often leads to strong price drop in order for price to stabilize around intrensic value.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
permadi

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

If you want to know the ICO is good and legitimate, you see first the history and rating of ico, and then read the whitepaper, see the future and features that will be provided from the platform, and don't be easily influenced by fraudsters or scammer who sent you for the transfer but it's not from team ICO, thats my opinion
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:48:02 AM

questions like this are already in question
but initially all the above friend reviews are the same now back on us how to judge a project by looking at teams, managers, white paper, official sites and more

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:38:59 AM

Before taking part in ISO it is necessary to learn as much information as possible about it. It is important who the people behind him are, what they did before, what are their plans for the future. It is necessary to study their pages in social networks, find out how long they have been registered. To study the roadmap of the project and understand whether it is possible to realize everything that they came up with

All these are the major steps to identify them but you also need to learn the white paper thoroughly and ask the question in concerned channels for answers. Most of the companies have the ability to develop but after seeing the huge money they will start scamming the people without any developments.
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

To choose a good project, you need to learn as much information about it as possible. The most important thing is to learn about the people who create this project and do not believe that you will get rich in an instant. Such promises are made only by scammers
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM4ZbhJyJzI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_bR-pW8p6k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXD7UoEtyEY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRsTFrJPi7E
there are some YouTube links about ICO scam.

designcoinz

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

Read the white paper. Evaluate how much useful and unique technology the project offers. see the ratings of the project. Evaluate the project team. This is a great work. But you can not do without it.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

When deciding on a good ICO for you, read the ico whitepaper, take note of the manager or management team of that ico, the aim and objective, how the ICo operates and other things you might want in a particular project of your choice. You should also ask questions in concerned areas that you are not clear about.
iambray

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

in my opinion during choosing the good ico that I first saw the project has a good purpose or mission, and have a team that has experience in their respective fields and mash many more factors that must be viewed in a project
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:05:51 AM

Hi,there are plenty of ico Here
I dont really know how to choose the best ICO, because some are totaly scam or shit
How do you do that ?
There are several factors that cause an ICO to succeed or fail. Like the lack of preparation, the project is not interesting and useful, or may also fund for marketing less. Also be careful with scam ICO, I suggest you to understand the project that is conducting the ICO in order to convince the decision. Because there are also projects that megnadakan ICO, then after the funds collected they bring a run for the money crtocurrency investors.
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

There are many fraudulent ICO projects, you should choose projects with strong community and clear strategy
ArianneSmith

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

It's hard for me to choose a good ICO before but it changed when I found out this ICO, AllSporter. They have a good project very easy to use and helpful.
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

Due to the good fortune, many projects are rated very well but in the end are still deceptive, I really do not know what they do
vanthu12

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:52:54 PM

Choose it in thousands of projects, monitor strong teams and develop a clear strategy, that is how I choose the project.
GloriousDonkey52

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:20:45 AM

For me I always take into considerations the team behind on each projects, the concept of the project, the possibility of the project to succeed, and its marketability to the people. These are key factors in choosing a good ICO, if you do your research thoroughly on each ICO, scam projects sometimes have flaws on one if not all of the things I have indicated, and that's a sign to tell that the project is just a scam. Anyway, right now based on my research using the key factors to consider one of the best ICO's to invest with right now is EOT, OPP, and MENLO.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:54:25 PM

yes you are right now many ico are failing in their campaign and they are many who only give false promise as promised high price but at the time of coin division of the price down it for me is familiar in my ears hearing. then from that then you must be careful in choosing a bounty campaign you should really examine and read it so that you are not wrong in choosing the ico. and when you should be beruguna do not follow a failed project. for me time is money

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
ArianneSmith

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

Hi everyone, does anyone know AllSporter? What can you say about that ICO? Should I try them?
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

I'm interested in Menlo One, but don't really understand how it works differently than icobench or icorating. Isn't this just another ICO review platform or can we actually buy tokens through their platform?
Improperstammer

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

I'm interested in Menlo One, but don't really understand how it works differently than icobench or icorating. Isn't this just another ICO review platform or can we actually buy tokens through their platform?

I've already decided to buy Menlo tokens ones they open the gates to their token sale. Was just wondering if it would be best to buy ICOs with their tokens or just hold on to them?? Huh
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:31:46 AM

Hi,there are plenty of ico Here
I dont really know how to choose the best ICO, because some are totaly scam or shit
How do you do that ?
Now I do not see the point in the projects, the market is too bad for the growth of projects. all projects come with minus marks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: