Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HOWLCOIN ★  (Read 10922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wackproduce

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:53:56 PM

do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:14:47 PM

The airdrop is being delivered, it is just happening over time. There are quite a few to deliver, it will be done in waves each day. All the first bounties were already delivered and they are prioritized.

We are aware of the copy and paste issue for the miner, there is a work around, just implementing it but it will take a bit longer. The speed will be increased as well for the miner.

Hey Eddie, when you withdraw from the miner does it automatically send to my wallet?  or is that too something you get notified of, and have to send manually?

i think it's manual, because i withdrew 4 hours ago and did not recieve anything

cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:31:34 PM

Received my airdrop tokens, thanks and best of luck, will be watching this one closely

Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:39:50 PM

very interesting , participating and mining 
Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:00:37 PM

Received my airdrop tokens, thanks and best of luck, will be watching this one closely
when did you register? i did ot recieve Sad

EddieNigma (OP)

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

The miner is under maintenance so the copy and past issue can be fixed. Also the coin dispensation rate will be increased.

Once these are fixed the previous withdrawals will go out. Withdrawals usually take up to or around 24 hours to appear so don't worry if you don't see it right away.

You can see airdrops being delivered on the blockchain right here. There will be a huge wave of airdrops arriving this evening.
Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:57:53 PM

The miner is under maintenance so the copy and past issue can be fixed. Also the coin dispensation rate will be increased.

Once these are fixed the previous withdrawals will go out. Withdrawals usually take up to or around 24 hours to appear so don't worry if you don't see it right away.

You can see airdrops being delivered on the blockchain right here. There will be a huge wave of airdrops arriving this evening.

oh, ok i'll wait Smiley

amAto55

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:35:43 PM

I want more information about mining.
Proof of time?

LOANORLEASE● P2P - POS - MASTERNODES ●LOANORLEASE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Decentralized Lending Network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://www.loanorlease.com/)
Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:51:16 PM

Proof of time?
you just let the miner go and it mines, without using CPU or GPU. it just gives coins over time

digitalcap

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:13:52 AM

Welppppp im in and i love it. Good luck i look forward to receiving the airdrop!
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:30:42 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 12:46:35 AM by azzalea25

I'm following the instruction how to get Air Drop.
I was fill form with the addy 0x757b5a67bf5aa31d734cda0d7bd29e3d22c1cefd
After that, what can i do to get HOWLCOIN dev?

i'm so interest this project

Updadate:
Received my airdrop tokens, stay tune to next progress
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:37:52 AM

http://howlcoin.com/mine/ still maintenance dev?
EddieNigma (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:47:42 AM

The miner is now live again.

Some improvements: Faster mining, withdrawals have been confirmed to be working (wait up 24 hr after withdrawal for coins to appear) and there is now a withdraw limit of 0.0001 HWL

The copy and paste issue is still there, it's a browser issue but a solution is being worked on.

If you used the miner before and the withdrawal didn't go through (The site went down yesterday when we launched and caused some problems) just PM me your ETH wallet address and I will send some coins your way.

I am going to answer a bunch of questions above in an hour. Also, more airdrops and bounties will be delivered over the next 2hr.
deepcryptomine

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:59:35 AM

Some improvements: Faster mining, withdrawals have been confirmed to be working (wait up 24 hr after withdrawal for coins to appear) and there is now a withdraw limit of 0.0001 HWL

The copy and paste issue is still there, it's a browser issue but a solution is being worked on.

If you used the miner before and the withdrawal didn't go through (The site went down yesterday when we launched and caused some problems) just PM me your ETH wallet address and I will send some coins your way.

I am going to answer a bunch of questions above in an hour. Also, more airdrops and bounties will be delivered over the next 2hr.

Thanks for the information. I was wondering about why my withdrawal didn't show up. I did also join the airdrop as well yesterday.
cjrst8

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:06:46 AM

miner is looking a lot better! great job, gonna mine for a bit and hopefully get a nice little amount before it gets listed on exchanges Smiley

Asezz

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:14:51 AM

Question. Do I need to manually write my address in the miner's box? Copying does not work.
EddieNigma (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:34:53 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 06:37:12 AM by EddieNigma

do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

The platform itself doesn't have any income, instead the way the coin is distributed is through the miner and through being sent to the top holders of the coin. Anyone with over 700 HWL on Jan 1, 2018 will receive more HowlCoins.

There is no token sale, ICO or income from the coin so it's a level way for people to obtain coins. The goal is to see how far and wide the coin can spread over time and reward those who get the coins and hold.

i think it's manual, because i withdrew 4 hours ago and did not recieve anything

That's correct, now however mining deliveries are unlikely to take more than 24 hours. Airdrops is unknown- it's taking some time but more are being sent out day by day. Bounties should never take longer than 24 hours to complete. Anyone can complete a bounty (Check in the first post). It's as easy as making a tweet, or some other stuff if you want to earn more coin. Then you just go to HowlCoin.com and in the footer of the site there is a link to leave a message saying you completed the bounty, and leave your Ethereum wallet address so we can send the coins to you.

Question. Do I need to manually write my address in the miner's box? Copying does not work.

Unfortunately at the moment yes, the miner is WebGL and most browsers do not allow pasting into the box, but we are looking for the fix at the moment. If you have an ENS name this would be much easier to type out

Proof of time?

Yes, essentially you do not need processor use to mine tokens. It just depends how long you keep the miner open. This means virtually anyone can mine. The app which allows mining will be released shortly as well.

How long ICO will run dev?

There won't be any ICO, the only way to get coins is through the air drop, mining, staking (Payouts of more coins happen every quarter, the first is on January first to any wallet with over 700 HWL or the top % of wallets.

The only way to buy coins will be if someone lists them on an exchange or just sells them to you privately.

They will be available on EtherDelta shortly.

Proof of time, odd concept, let's see how this goes.

It's definitely unusual! The goal is to allow virtually anyone with an internet connection to mine, rather than only people with some GTX 1080's.

Edit: There is still a 400 coin bounty for both designing our Twitter header and designing our subreddit with some art for people who know how to do that.
Quangvu1000

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:45:48 AM

Howlcoin UCR20 AD?
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:16:49 AM

Try again, for me works copy & paste, if not try with another browser.
Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:58:31 AM

as of today i still haven't received my airdrop or withdrawals fro miner Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: