Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HOWLCOIN ★  (Read 10922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
9ine

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:19:22 PM

why can't i paste my eth address in the eth box of the miner ?
supplyabject

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:06:36 PM

So, what's the purpose of having your token?
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:49:25 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 11:02:15 PM by Iamlegit4sure

So, what's the purpose of having your token?

yeah, is there a long term plan? A use for the coin ?

also, can we get a mining calculator that could tell us how many coins can be mined per hour?

i made some math. at actual speed you can mine 0.0004 coins per day.

NukoKoban

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:41:51 AM

Question, which browser can you paste into the box?
Darmanin

Activity: 119

Glab Trotter

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:52:15 AM

The logo clearly reminds me of the group master of hardcore Cheesy
I will check your whitepaper
9ine

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:52:22 AM

not sure if the mining is working, im not getting my payouts
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:58:40 AM

I also still have not earned my coins. and I have filled out the form to be able to accept howlcoin. but some say that must pm dev first..
EddieNigma (OP)

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:12:31 AM

The wallet is being upgraded to add the features it needs- some browsers requiring a manual typing of the wallet address was causing some users to leave some characters out of their wallet address making delivery impossible- if that happened for you just PM me or email support@howlcoin.com with your wallet address and I will make sure your withdrawal gets to your wallet.

The other issue being upgraded is the coin dispense rate- it will be much faster and you will be able to accurately predict the amount of coins you will get per hour. The miner will be back up this weekend and I will post in this thread when it goes live.

Airdrops are still going out every day however there is a backlog so it is taking some time. We are testing mass delivery on the test net right now (Demand for the airdrop was much higher than anticipated) but either way as long as your form was submitted, you will get your airdrop eventually. If you really do not want to wait feel free to send your wallet address to support@howlcoin.com and you will be included on the manual send out that same day.

For our airdrop, we cover the gas fees. There is no cost whatsoever to you- if your address is on the list (assuming no typos), you will receive the 100 HWL airdrop.

Also, thanks to everyone who took part in the bounty so far! We have had 33 bounty claims so far and all have been paid out.

There are still plenty of bounties you can do, and they are all listed in the first post of this thread. The biggest ones include making us a twitter banner or creating our subreddit banner and styling (400 HWL each). If you want a fast 50 HWL you can simply tweet a link to our site or to this thread or add a link to this thread or our site in your Bitcoin talk signature. To claim your bounty, just click the link in the footer of HowlCoin.com

SuperSL

Activity: 178

12ea82c4d4683a7fa97101baf6a4d2d7

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:21:46 AM

Joined airdrop.  Thanks! I want more information about mining. Proof of time, odd concept, let's see how this goes.

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:29:01 AM

Nice, i'm looking forward to the new miner

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

Got my airdrop of Howlcoins! I really think that these coins will gain more value in the coming months as it has not been listed on any exchange yet, and so no pump and dump. Gotta collect a lot of these now!!

bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:25:07 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 03:21:27 AM by bengsabeng

The wallet is being upgraded to add the features it needs- some browsers requiring a manual typing of the wallet address was causing some users to leave some characters out of their wallet address making delivery impossible- if that happened for you just PM me or email support@howlcoin.com with your wallet address and I will make sure your withdrawal gets to your wallet.

The other issue being upgraded is the coin dispense rate- it will be much faster and you will be able to accurately predict the amount of coins you will get per hour. The miner will be back up this weekend and I will post in this thread when it goes live.

Airdrops are still going out every day however there is a backlog so it is taking some time. We are testing mass delivery on the test net right now (Demand for the airdrop was much higher than anticipated) but either way as long as your form was submitted, you will get your airdrop eventually. If you really do not want to wait feel free to send your wallet address to support@howlcoin.com and you will be included on the manual send out that same day.

For our airdrop, we cover the gas fees. There is no cost whatsoever to you- if your address is on the list (assuming no typos), you will receive the 100 HWL airdrop.

Also, thanks to everyone who took part in the bounty so far! We have had 33 bounty claims so far and all have been paid out.

There are still plenty of bounties you can do, and they are all listed in the first post of this thread. The biggest ones include making us a twitter banner or creating our subreddit banner and styling (400 HWL each). If you want a fast 50 HWL you can simply tweet a link to our site or to this thread or add a link to this thread or our site in your Bitcoin talk signature. To claim your bounty, just click the link in the footer of HowlCoin.com

you cover gas costs? I would be very grateful for that. Do you have a spreadsheet or list of participants who will receive a token? because until now I have not received the HWL token in my wallet. send ETH address through PM

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
accountantfuttock

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:18:40 PM

Looks promising! 
Medracen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:56:54 AM

promissing project
madoo1974

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:50:54 PM

dev I still have not received my HWL coin when I've joined in airdrop since a few days ago  Huh

Me either.
Was I too late for AirDrop?
Add: 0x5ed92b84Cb7eb9EF141262891ebd4320A2b3ECC3
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:23:23 AM

Got my share already. Thank you dev! Will be looking forward regarding the development of your project.

Since there is no ICO, I believe that even if the progress is not that fast, at least update us on what is happening, and through time, you will gain loyal supporters with your project. Thus, might be of value in the near future once it hit the exchanges other than etherdelta. Good luck!
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:27:30 AM

ou cover gas costs? I would be very grateful for that. Do you have a spreadsheet or list of participants who will receive a token? because until now I have not received the HWL token in my wallet. send ETH address through PM
It will probably be a slow moving thing, they seem to be handling everything by hand and not automated.
well i think so. They do everything manually, not automatically. this will make things slower and will only add to the work. but they do it that way to minimize errors and make the results more accurate.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:54:20 AM

where can I read about bounty?

You can read about the available bounty in the first post of this thread. After completing the bounty, you would have fill this form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yDl9qe8_-L4yshNlkBGuKq72idKFreIKSK2L4WVF15k/viewform?edit_requested=true
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:11:43 PM

is there a telegram channel ?
0swald

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:06:39 PM

Any ETA on the new miner? The site says under maintenance but that it will be up by this weekend. It's Sunday, so should it be up by tonight? Just wondering, this looks like a really interesting idea and I would love to mine HowlCoin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: