Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HOWLCOIN ★  (Read 10922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wookot

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:14:42 PM

I run the miner last night and in the morning i became a error "Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings."
When i click OK and reload the page comes the error "Your browser does not support WebGL"
I use Firefox 57 64bit and yesterday it works fine. What is wrong?
The same question for now, I'm using opera
Vasul17

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:49:59 PM

I have been collecting a coin for two days, today I have put more than 30 coins on the output, but no coins have arrived on my purse. Why?
axxdrg

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:20:46 PM

Hi Dev!

I got nothing for the last week or even more.
Could you please check?
0x13b2203b9575f4a05E3fdaee9532B13B4EDbE9B9
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:02:51 PM

I want to ask how many days do I need to wait to see the withdrawal in my wallet, I tried out the mining process and seems interest, I mined 2 tokens and submitted withdraw two days ago and no tokens in my account still

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
EddieNigma (OP)

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:47:34 PM

I want to ask how many days do I need to wait to see the withdrawal in my wallet, I tried out the mining process and seems interest, I mined 2 tokens and submitted withdraw two days ago and no tokens in my account still

Some new payouts went out, message me your ETH address so I can make sure you get those tokens.

One issues I have identified is related to gas. We pay the gas fee of delivering the coins, so we choose a low gas price, however sometimes when sending a large amount of transactions in a short amount of time, due to a nonce issue some of the transactions never arrived.

I have worked out a solution and I have been working on the full mining overhaul, it will be done very soon. The current miner will stay up until then. If you ever think you missed out on coins just send me a message here, let me know your eth wallet address and how many coins you think it was and I will follow up on it asap.

Also, the new miner will fix the issue of the coins not being saved if you restart the miner. Coming very soon (tommorow), I'll post again here when it is live!
FissioncoinXpres

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

aGUARD- Offers Staking, Mining and Masternodes

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:53:31 AM

Some new payouts went out, message me your ETH address so I can make sure you get those tokens.

One issues I have identified is related to gas. We pay the gas fee of delivering the coins, so we choose a low gas price, however sometimes when sending a large amount of transactions in a short amount of time, due to a nonce issue some of the transactions never arrived.

I have worked out a solution and I have been working on the full mining overhaul, it will be done very soon. The current miner will stay up until then. If you ever think you missed out on coins just send me a message here, let me know your eth wallet address and how many coins you think it was and I will follow up on it asap.

Also, the new miner will fix the issue of the coins not being saved if you restart the miner. Coming very soon (tommorow), I'll post again here when it is live!

I hope it will be fixed, my 1 coin plus just vanished
Until then If not resolve, I will not mine!

Visit Site  ○━━  aGUARD _TOKEN(AGRD)  ━━○   Airdrop
«  Offers Staking, Mining and Masternodes  »
○━  STEEMIT   ━   FACEBOOk ━   TELEGRAM  ━  TWITTER   ━  FAUCET  ━○
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:08:14 PM

I don't want to sound like a hater but I have been mining amd withdrawing for a week or more and never received any coins (mined more than 20).i pmed mi eth address too. Still nothing

Vasul17

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:07:00 PM

my coins came from mine, thank you  Grin
wookot

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:04:19 PM

my coins came from mine, thank you  Grin
My coins didn't come, pm dev
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:45:30 PM

Guys chill, its going to come. Mine usually takes 4days minimum to come through. This is a good way to mine without over burdening my PC resources.

PS: when are you distributing coins from the airdrop
money2crypto

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:51:30 PM

Is howl coin an investment we can get behind. It doesn't seem to be as active as some of the newer coins even. I think activeness is the major key to success especially with communication to the community.
EddieNigma (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:07:39 AM

Some mining payouts were sent however the network is massively clogged and they are not being confirmed.

There is a new mining system coming shortly that will help with this. Previous suggestions have been taken into account.

All mining withdrawals for the last 24-30 hours are on deck, just have to wait until the network calms down so they can be confirmed, the blockchain is overloaded right now.
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:21:28 AM

Anyone please help, I cannot find the contract address, thank you.
EddieNigma (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:25:54 AM

The HowlCoin miner has been upgraded to become further in line with the goal of Howlcoin and to prevent fraudulent attempts at mining more coins than is possible.

The goal of HowlCoin is for the mining to be evenly accessible to everyone- that having the money to buy processors would not give you an advantage of someone who couldn't.

The idea behind "Proof of time" is simply that both a millionaire and a broke person have the same amount of time. So if time is what you trade for the coin instead of processing power, all users are on a level playing field.

The miner originally ran on the website and you could leave it running in the background. Unfortunately the system would get flagged with users trying to run the miner on many tabs at the same time and using other automated methods to try to multiply their coins.

Mining now works in a different way.

At the top of every hour, a button appears on the miner. If you click the button, you earn 1.25 HWL.

The button only appears for 10 seconds, at the top of every hour (So at Midday exactly, at 1pm, at 2pm etc). Those are your 10 second windows to collect HowlCoins. This means you no longer need to leave the miner running on your PC. All you have to do is offer your 'time' by being there at the top of the hour to collect your coin. This means a millionaire and a broke person have no advantage over each other- if they are there running the miner at the top of the hour they will get their coin when the button appears and they click it.

This is also a much more secure way to distribute coins. Depending on what happens, we may eventually introduce a Captcha style puzzle to solve instead of it just being a button.

There have been a lot of complaints about mining withdrawal times. While there were many factors contributing to this, one was low gas fees. We use a low gas fee for transactions, however recently these transactions have not been totally reliable and take a long time go through. To make this better, we have made it so that the miner will remember how many coins you have earned, and once you have earned 20 HWL, you can withdraw. This means many users will use the app to hold the HWL temporarily and the withdrawal requests will be less, which means they will go through more efficiently.

If anyone is using the old miner, they should hit "Withdraw" and if you do so soon, that withdrawal will be processed soon. But over the next day the old miner will be disconnected and withdrawal requests will no longer be processed.

Other questions:

Airdrops

They have been going out slowly and will continue to do so. Before Jan 1 all legitimate airdrops will have been processed.

Other features

We have a working app, windows and mac version of the miner, but we have been holding back until the miner is refined (So we don't have to update all of them each time). Depending on how the new miner goes, the others will be released shortly.

Video

I will create a walkthrough video for the new miner, showing it in action and posting that here in the thread soon.

PM me if you have any questions! Keep an eye on the blockchain if you are missing mining coins from recently- they have slowed down as the blockchain got mega congested this weekend, worst it has been in months.
zerghunter68

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:53:06 PM

At the top of every hour, a button appears on the miner. If you click the button, you earn 1.25 HWL.

The button only appears for 10 seconds, at the top of every hour (So at Midday exactly, at 1pm, at 2pm etc). Those are your 10 second windows to collect HowlCoins. This means you no longer need to leave the miner running on your PC. All you have to do is offer your 'time' by being there at the top of the hour to collect your coin. This means a millionaire and a broke person have no advantage over each other- if they are there running the miner at the top of the hour they will get their coin when the button appears and they click it.

This is also a much more secure way to distribute coins. Depending on what happens, we may eventually introduce a Captcha style puzzle to solve instead of it just being a button.

I really liked the idea to mine with "time" - leave it running in the background and collect from time to time (would be even better if it would become automatized). Now this system that you have to click something is very similar to faucets (even Captcha in the future), which I find very frustrating. If the main reason for this change is to equalize mining for rich and poor , then why not just do 1 device per IP (it would be too much hassle for "rich" to set up multiples mining places just to mine with a few more devices).

Sorry, but I am greatly against this change.  Undecided
SAM-Crypto

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:51:44 PM

I really liked the idea to mine with "time" - leave it running in the background and collect from time to time (would be even better if it would become automatized). Now this system that you have to click something is very similar to faucets (even Captcha in the future), which I find very frustrating. If the main reason for this change is to equalize mining for rich and poor , then why not just do 1 device per IP (it would be too much hassle for "rich" to set up multiples mining places just to mine with a few more devices).

Sorry, but I am greatly against this change.  Undecided

I also do not like this change. You can restrict per IP address.
memer

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:54:26 PM

i agree, the 10second timer every 1 hour is so hard to hit that it makes people quit.
EddieNigma (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:23:45 AM

I also do not like this change. You can restrict per IP address.

This is a good idea, unfortunately it is still fairly easy to overcome, users simply open tabs with proxies. Leaving 20 tabs open in this way would allow them to 20x their mining returns compared to someone who just has 1 open. The button that only appears at the top of the hour means you have to physically act to get the coin and it's very difficult to scale that action to cheat the system. It is a little slower to earn this way but the payout rate will go up if usage is a lot lower.

I've never seen the blockchain as clogged as it has been the last 2 days, but once it drops again payouts and airdrops will make their way out.

-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:09:26 AM

I think this "call to Action" Button is a good solution against fraud but no one sitting 24h on the computer and click in this only 10sec. on this button.
A Solution like a Faucet that you can claim every 60min 1.25HWL by pressing a button or filling a captcha is better. When you claim after 80 min you get only this 1.25HWL and the 60min time counter starts new but you have not this short claim time window. That combined with a ip address check gives a fair distribution and every one can claim at any time. What do you think about this?

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████████████████
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
midelou

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:15:06 AM

I missed to click the button twice.  Angry

I won't be able to mine this coin unless the dev makes a better option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: