Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Masternode for $1000  (Read 649 times)
sylance (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:57:12 AM

I'm very interested in running a masternode; but I obviously don't have the coin for the heavy hitters like Dash.  What coin would you invest in if you had roughly $1000 to setup your first node?  Ideally it'd be an early coin with some prospects for growth (knowing that with less risk comes more cost.)

As a side note, I'd consider going even higher for lower risk.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:04:48 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 04:20:14 AM by Fujiati

I'm very interested in running a masternode; but I obviously don't have the coin for the heavy hitters like Dash.  What coin would you invest in if you had roughly $1000 to setup your first node?  Ideally it'd be an early coin with some prospects for growth (knowing that with less risk comes more cost.)

you are interested in investing or trading coins ?, if you have money sebnyak it should trade coins, if to invest the risk of loss is too great, if you want to memeperjualbelikan for now I recommend the aventus coin because the price up and down its keunutngan can be very big ,, yesterday I analyzed AVT coin, highest price 9xx $ and the lowest price of 6xx $ .. so you can wait the lowest price and sell at the highest price

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:40:26 AM

There is a project called Wagerr that will have masternodes that requires 25,000 WGR tokens.  WGR is currently around 5 cents which is less than the ico price.  Total price will be around $1250 but if the project comes out with a working platform expected early 2018.  It'll take off for sure. 
sylance (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:01:38 PM

I'm very interested in running a masternode; but I obviously don't have the coin for the heavy hitters like Dash.  What coin would you invest in if you had roughly $1000 to setup your first node?  Ideally it'd be an early coin with some prospects for growth (knowing that with less risk comes more cost.)

you are interested in investing or trading coins ?, if you have money sebnyak it should trade coins, if to invest the risk of loss is too great, if you want to memeperjualbelikan for now I recommend the aventus coin because the price up and down its keunutngan can be very big ,, yesterday I analyzed AVT coin, highest price 9xx $ and the lowest price of 6xx $ .. so you can wait the lowest price and sell at the highest price

Thanks, I'll look into AVT.  I think spell check hijacked your post because there are some words there that I can't understand which makes fully understanding your post a bit difficult.

There is a project called Wagerr that will have masternodes that requires 25,000 WGR tokens.  WGR is currently around 5 cents which is less than the ico price.  Total price will be around $1250 but if the project comes out with a working platform expected early 2018.  It'll take off for sure. 

I've looked into Wagerr but I'll dig in deeper.  If they can capture even a small percentage of the world's sports betting then it could be huge.  Thanks!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:10:58 AM

Thanks, I'll look into AVT.  I think spell check hijacked your post because there are some words there that I can't understand which makes fully understanding your post a bit difficult.

I've looked into Wagerr but I'll dig in deeper.  If they can capture even a small percentage of the world's sports betting then it could be huge.  Thanks!

No problem man.  That's what I am hoping Wagerr will do.  Sports betting is huge and if they can get their platform up and running, it will be very popular.  According to their roadmap, it will be in January 2018.  https://wagerr.com/roadmap   Just in time for the World Cup.   Wink
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:14:19 AM

look into chaincoin and syndicate i think both are good have a lot of potential
if you want to know more about all masternodes coin just check this site https://masternodes.pro

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:49:32 AM

if you want to know more about all masternodes coin just check this site https://masternodes.pro
For now Btdx occupies the top rankings but is experiencing a decline, almost everything changes either down or up

quite helpful links, especially for those who want to invest in masternode and want to learn it
chefcryptoshark

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:56:56 AM

Be careful about syndicate. It will be forking soon, and I am not sure which set of devs will be best in the long run. Do research on them to know whether you want in.
sylance (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:41:05 AM

Thanks!  I checked out the site and it's awesome.  So much to research... the goal is to catch the next Dash, but I know that's next to impossible with the number of coins coming out now.

Be careful about syndicate. It will be forking soon, and I am not sure which set of devs will be best in the long run. Do research on them to know whether you want in.

And again, thank you.  This is the reason I ask because you all know much more than me!

deepcryptomine

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:52:07 AM

Have you checked out https://masternodes.online/? It will tell you masternodes (not all are listed) and how much money is required to set one up. There are few in your budget.
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:08:07 AM

Check at this: https://masternodes.pro/

Vivo looks like good for me.
aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

Vivo looks too good to be true  Huh Surely those figures can't be correct?!

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:22:11 PM

Vivo looks too good to be true  Huh Surely those figures can't be correct?!

I'm not sure about this, but this coin looks good.
My current budget for altcoin is not enough to invest on Vivo mater node, so I plan to sell some BTC after segwitt2x for it, but still need comments and advises from someone who already invest in Vivo masternode about how many coins they really earn.
hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

No problem man.  That's what I am hoping Wagerr will do.  Sports betting is huge and if they can get their platform up and running, it will be very popular.  According to their roadmap, it will be in January 2018.  https://wagerr.com/roadmap   Just in time for the World Cup.   Wink

Well, we have Jan 2018 and i still wait for good news.
price dropped from 90ct to 27ct in a few weeks. (well everything dropped in Jan2018  Cry )
that hurts.... i hope they start soon with the platform!

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:15:13 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 08:29:33 AM by CryptoRama

In PIVX, but since you need 10000 PIVX to run node, your 1000$ won't be enough... now, if you have rich friends who want to become even richer and know nothing about bitcoin, etc,...  It's a great way... Now PIVX even gone under half the price in dollars, so it's worth it... But I shouldn't be telling you do this, I'am telling you participate on ICO's that are real and not trying only to earn or scam people, maybe you'll get someday for a masternode, but masternodes are expensive...

Vivo looks too good to be true  Huh Surely those figures can't be correct?!

I'm not sure about this, but this coin looks good.
My current budget for altcoin is not enough to invest on Vivo mater node, so I plan to sell some BTC after segwitt2x for it, but still need comments and advises from someone who already invest in Vivo masternode about how many coins they really earn.

If it looks too good for your eyes to be true, then it's a probobly a scam. Well what do I know, I only know that this coin doesn't have whitepaper, so I don't know nothing about this vivo coin, he started at 3$ arround there, and now is 4$, that went down from 11$

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

BiblePay is about 2.5-3k for a masternode right now, very undervalued!

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap below 1 million, $0.0018 per BBP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

IN DEVELOPMENT: Partnering with Rosetta@home to cure cancer with mining cycles

nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

Google "masternodes list" and you will see at least few comparison sites in Top 10 results.
They are compared by what the mastercode will cost you, what roi to expect, what is the coin market cap, etc. My current favorite is AVT.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
mvplol

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:04:15 AM

I see you've got a Deeponion sig. Masternodes are going to be put to a vote soon so it may be worth holding out.
ScotlandPros
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:54:31 AM

Have a look at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3175257.0
Crazy Horse

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

I D A   P A Y
PoW and Masternodes

The latest addition to the industry,
our coin brings innovation and exciting new projects,
with a fast and secure cryptocurrency.

W E B S I T E

idapay.website

W H I T E P AP E R

Official IDA PAY Whitepaper

E X P L O R E R

Official IDA PAY Explorer

F A U C E T

Official IDA PAY Faucet

A B O U T

IDA PAY ... The Cryptocoin Revolution !
We are glad to introduce our latest addition to the Altcoin community.
We are eager to bring new features that will not only profit our community but the entire industry.

Masternodes and miners:
Masternodes are a very important part of the network, they provide Core services to the whole community,
such as anonymization and decentralized governance.

Voting system:
From Day 1, we will be using an integrated governance proposal and voting system as we believe
it is important to have the community involved in all our projects, in the most official and democratic way possible.

RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT:
This coin distinguishes itself by its exciting projects bringing many innovative ideas to the industry.
See our whitepaper for more information about our current R&D projects.

E T H I C S

Community:
Everything we do is dictated by our community.
All decisions have to go through our integrated voting process.

Innovation:
The key behind our coin is to bring new features and disrupt the status-quo.

Stability:
Fast and secure transactions are core concepts that cannot be forgotten.
We pride ourselves in having a stable network that is made possible by all our current supporters.

S P E C S

Ticker : IDA PAY

Max supply : 21 000 000

Coinbase maturity : 15 blocks

Target block time : 2.5 minutes

Block rewards = 18 IDA

PoW algorithm : X11

Masternode Collateral: 1500 IDA

80% of rewards are given to Masternodes.

PoW:

Miners currently receive 20% of rewards.

Premine: 2 %

This fund is used for Bounties, any expense
deemed necessary by our community.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: