Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:33:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

Yes i completely agree on this because even some of my friends earning good amount of money through bitcoin and also from other crypto currency . Even i am also inspiredfrom them now am getting good income from crypto world . Its the opportunity to people who will work even from home.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:12:38 PM

i can say yes it does eliminate unemployment and i am one of the people who are unemployed. i like being here with bitcoin because i can manage my own time and still i can able to take good care of my children.. now a days it is very hard to look for a stable job there are very strong competence and im so thankful for bitcoin at least i don't have rush everyday to go to my working place.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:24:13 PM

Having with bitcoin is not just for unemployed person but also for everyone who are seeking for an extra income. Eventually, it will decreased the numbers of jobless person. But I don't believe that everyone who are looking for a job will go into bitcoin because not all of us have a sense of interest toward crypto.
sdas90

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:25:53 PM

Yes,Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment .many peoples have their earning from Bitcoin. but i think that  Nowadays bitcoin becomes alternative solutions for unemployed .

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:34:17 PM

Yes i completely agree on this because even some of my friends earning good amount of money through bitcoin and also from other crypto currency . Even i am also inspiredfrom them now am getting good income from crypto world . Its the opportunity to people who will work even from home.
If our country would accept bitcoin legally and when society also embraced it as digital currency also a source of income well this time I can say that bitcoin is eliminating the unemployment rate here in our country. But since bitcoin isn't that popular enough here in our country and people who used to deal on bitcoin like me are in a part-time job situation. For me at this point I am considering it as part-time because bitcoin its not yet legal here in our country although I had a big advantage over to a employed one because even though I'm here staying at house, sit back and relax and didn't get tired I used to earn the same or much compared to them. And for that I'm grateful to have bitcoin in my life.
mdgreasyjohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

cancer sucks

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:35:16 PM

i do not think bitcoins can eliminate unemployment. it may lessen poverty for some , but unemployment is different , having fiat does not lessen unemployment ,but i does help moving up economically
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:37:58 PM

Yes,Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment .many peoples have their earning from Bitcoin. but i think that  Nowadays bitcoin becomes alternative solutions for unemployed .

I don't think so. Although some people are earning money with bitcoin, it's not a job. We don't know what will happen in future to bitcoin. Even if Bitcoin exist forever, again I say it is not a job. Consider that bitcoin in future Bitcoin is a global currency. In this way Bitcoin will be something which will be used to pay people that do other works.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:40:56 PM

I believe that bitcoin will give us chances to have money, and chances for all unemployed person to be a part of this. But sadly, it couldn't give chances to the people who have no internet connections and with have only a limited resources.
humanvelocity

Activity: 187
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:42:27 PM

Yes I agree with you. I personally know many people who lost their jobs and were unemployed but when they got to into Bitcoin they started to earn and this is like a job to them and it really means a lot to them, But i doubt that every unemployed guy or a girl would be interested in Bitcoin.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:46:29 PM

Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning.

not at all!
if you are unemployed and don't have any talent to find any jobs in real world, you won't have any talent to find any jobs online either. bitcoin is not magic so you can stare at your monitor and become a millionaire over night. you have to still work for it to earn bitcoin!
it is true that price of bitcoin goes up and will continue to go up but as someone unemployed and without talent you still have to find a way to earn enough of it to be able to benefit from that rise.

and if you can find a job online, have a talent, then why not find a job in real world?

Very well stated. I agree with his answer. Earning in bitcoin is not just as simple as sitting down and then poof that's the payment. Earning btc in exchange of your service is a good source of extra income while you're unemployed, but I really don't think this is enough, you still need to find a job to get a constant source of money.

[
Priktrice

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:49:28 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
While bitcoin is awesome,  I doubt that this is true as no currency will "eliminate unemployment". Sure faucets and stuff work, but they pay very little compared to an actual job in most countries.
Pakar11220

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

yes you are right, if we see the rate of unemployment in each country it moves very fast and as i saw, bitcoin have eliminate the rate of employment, and also many employees gives the time to bitcoin to earn money
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:51:52 PM

Yes I agree with you. I personally know many people who lost their jobs and were unemployed but when they got to into Bitcoin they started to earn and this is like a job to them and it really means a lot to them, But i doubt that every unemployed guy or a girl would be interested in Bitcoin.

I disagree. It could be a solution to unemployment for some people but it does not apply that the whole unemployment problem that each country is facing will be completely eradicated. Yes, it could be a source of income but relying alone on bitcoin your entire life, in my opinion, isn't the best thing to do. Bitcoin has a limited supply only. It won't be able to supply the mass of people who abandoned their job all over the world.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:54:03 PM

i do not think bitcoins can eliminate unemployment. it may lessen poverty for some , but unemployment is different , having fiat does not lessen unemployment ,but i does help moving up economically
I don't think also that bitcoin can eliminate unemployment maybe it could help less a jobless but cannot less the unemployment rate. Due to bitcoin is not already accepted in our society so i think even I'm getting a good source of my income it doesn't considered that I'm less to unemployed people. But its what my opinion is, I respect what others has.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:54:10 PM

Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning.

not at all!
if you are unemployed and don't have any talent to find any jobs in real world, you won't have any talent to find any jobs online either. bitcoin is not magic so you can stare at your monitor and become a millionaire over night. you have to still work for it to earn bitcoin!
it is true that price of bitcoin goes up and will continue to go up but as someone unemployed and without talent you still have to find a way to earn enough of it to be able to benefit from that rise.

and if you can find a job online, have a talent, then why not find a job in real world?

Very well stated. I agree with his answer. Earning in bitcoin is not just as simple as sitting down and then poof that's the payment. Earning btc in exchange of your service is a good source of extra income while you're unemployed, but I really don't think this is enough, you still need to find a job to get a constant source of money.
For some reasons it could give new opportunities for those who doesn't have work yet, but in total equations that you are saying reducing unemployment rate, i guess its not. Think about it, lets just consider that this is a job, and then you are working here, the problem here is that, how will the unemployment rate reduced? Since it is need to be tallied or checked by the government, and the second one is that once they find out you are working online, are you willing to state you assets and liabilities and shall be imposed to pay tax if does happen? Surely it will be hard.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:55:36 PM

Its already done with lots of peoples they are earning more than salaried peoples because of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies . Lots of people in my country doing crypto currency trading as main work . Even lots of my friends doing freelancing in exchange of bitcoin.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:04:17 PM

Its already done with lots of peoples they are earning more than salaried peoples because of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies . Lots of people in my country doing crypto currency trading as main work . Even lots of my friends doing freelancing in exchange of bitcoin.

But bitcoin was not designed to eliminate unemployment though. It may help most individuals but I don't know if it can significantly affect he unemployment statistics. Well good for your friends for finding bitcoin and earning money out of it, however, they are still a lot of us who still works a stable job because we can't really rely on bitcoin alone.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:05:55 PM

But bitcoin was not designed to eliminate unemployment though. It may help most individuals but I don't know if it can significantly affect he unemployment statistics. Well good for your friends for finding bitcoin and earning money out of it, however, they are still a lot of us who still works a stable job because we can't really rely on bitcoin alone.

That's the thing that community should understand. Bitcoin has no such function. It's for the entire community, not reducer to unemployment. Not directly, but indirectly, bitcoin can reduce the number of jobless people on the world. That's another fact.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:11:32 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 02:33:09 PM by Ucy

Guess you should try introducing friends to Bitcoin related jobs to see how lazy people can be. The cause of such laziness is having absolutely no interest in area you trying to fit into.

Eventually there will be variety of opportunities on the Internet that pay well in Bitcoin.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:19:42 PM

Unemployment  is one of the biggest problem of any country in the world. And bitoin cannot eliminate unemployment, but it can help to lessen it.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: