Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
Newchanka

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

If there's something to be written...

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:08:13 PM

Speaking realistically, Bitcoin cannot be earned unless you have some skills people need. The most basic way of earning bitcoin still requires you render a sort of service or sell something. As long as we have people who have no skills and others who are unwilling to work or provide anything of value to people, unemployment won't end. Bitcoin earning isn't too different from earning money as we knew how.

Just Think it, I'll Write it
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:13:48 PM

Unemployment  is one of the biggest problem of any country in the world. And bitoin cannot eliminate unemployment, but it can help to lessen it.
How can bitcoin help lessen it since some people even leave their jobs to focus mainly on their investment on bitcoin and any altcoin and do trading since they earn more there. So bitcoin increase unemployment but it helps people on somehow lessen poverty for only a few people who are interested on bitcoin and got onto it.
Better not to leave your own job rather focus on it and do bitcoin and treat it a sideline where you earn money.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:14:28 PM

I dont think so. It may help unemployed to have income maybe but i dont think it will lessen the rate of unemployment. Unemployment every year is growing bigger and bigger in my place and the government is not doing anything to solve this problem so most jobless graduates are applying abroad for employment.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:15:29 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is an opprotunity for other investors to explore a new market and probably delve into it. However with cryptocurrency or let alone bitcoin it cannot save employment rates or lessen the unemploykent only help a little alleviate the poverty in some cases

Y U MAD AT ME
rohitm

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:18:20 PM

Absolutely LOL-worthy topic.

Bitcoin can't generate profits or employment out of thin air - you need to do some work or make investments to earn money, same as in 'real' world!

keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:20:38 PM

There is a similar thread same with this topic. Bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment.  There is no forever profit in Bitcoin without having a regular work whose supplies a money to support Bitcoin activities such as mining and trading.
I agree, bitcoin can just as a source of income especially for those who doesnt have job but that doesnt mean it can eliminate unemployment in any country. If someone doesnt have a courage to find a certain job then he will remain on where he is and nothing would change in his life. Unemployment was a big problem now and bitcoin wont stop it because it bitcoin was not a stable job like other so people must finish their studies to have a decent job and not to be part of unemployment people in the world. Government must also take an action to solve this problem.

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:32:14 PM

Bitcoin can aid your daily job but I don't think it has the ability to eliminate unemployment entirely. Bitcoin can be quite unpredictable which can then compromise the circumstance you are in further due to its volatility. This is why the dependency on Bitcoin alone is not enough. Bitcoin can be a source of income but it should not be the main one. You would need something stable to have assurance despite the financial freedom and advantages Bitcoin offers.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:34:22 PM

Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning
we can think or say like that's bitcoin can brings in many lives but if we think like this we can be in danger because the price of bitcoin is volatile even we earn here we also need to find work in real world to secure more our future me i have 2 work in real i know i can earn here but i will never rely my life in bitcoin the best we can call bitcoin for extra income only
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:47:37 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

While i agree that bitcoin really is great, i do not think that bitcoins can elominate unemployment. Every person is  unemployed for a reason. But, it certainly can reduce unemployment a bit. Because it does not require much from a person to invest in bitcoins. Just money. And if you don't have money, you can offer a set of skills you have in exchange for having bitcoins as salary. But bitcoins certainly can never eliminate unemployment.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:52:22 PM

A lot of countries has the same problem when it comes to the unemployment Bitcoin can help those who have no job to get some earnings, but the thing is much better to find a regular job to have a stable income don't focus in one thing that no assurance. I must say find a regular job and bitcoin can be a sideline to have a extra income.
bitcoinmining

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:57:18 PM

Unemployed people first need some money for internet and PC, after that they can join signature campaigns and unemployment is over, boom!  Grin
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:59:52 PM

I believe in this. Now unemployment is a problem not just in a country that has spread throughout the world. Future bitcoins will create jobs for the unemployed most effectively. An unemployed person must start working on the Internet to work with bitcoin. Read and understand it. These ideas help unemployed people have a stable source of income for their lives.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:18:47 PM

Investing on bitcoins doesn't really solve unemployment because you need to have a steady source of income to fully profit from bitcoins. You just miraculously become employed if you're earning from trading bitcoins because due to the instability of the trends of bitcoins, you can never become steadily provided by trading alone. You have to have a job that pays regulary to be employed and solve the major problem of unemployment.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:21:43 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is helping a lot of people. In the near future, we may see courses, seminars, academies that teach about bitcoin fundamentals and ways on how to earn thru bitcoin, we may also see more businesses and successful individuals offering such courses and seminars. I personally believe that bitcoin is a revolution in the history of mankind and it is yet to rise. We are so lucky to have been in this generation which we may see the growth of bitcoin.
Cryptoking784

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:26:25 PM

Hey, There is a P&D server, where you can easily get to know the coin 30 seconds ahead of everything else without having to pay. If you're interested check it out: https://discord.gg/Yde7f9F
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:47:22 PM

it's true I see a lot of changes happening around my neighborhood, there are some friends who do not have a job and they join to learn about bitcoin and this is very bringing them a new job and they are very enthusiastic, hopefully this will bring something positive for them who have started to join and no more unemployed.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:57:36 PM

Yes ooooo,a friend was looking for job for over 3 years after our graduation,I pity him,but he is a celebrate now because of the wealth he has,thanks to bitcoin and Bitcointalk.org, am on the same journey as well,hope to smile soon and say buy to 8am to 5pm
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:58:49 PM

I think it will eliminate unemployment because not all bitcoin worker has a big income just like a regular job.. it will a plain huz wife and even a student to do this as a part time. There sre plenty ways how to earn from this and not everyone  will work the way we want to. Its a big help though earjing just being at home.
shwetaji

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

Yes Bitcoin eliminate unemployment. Because it
gives us safe future. we need only it understand.
We use it as part time job in our life.
Finally Bitcoin is amazing part of our life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Xzevian

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:13:18 PM

Bitcoin has really reduce unemployment in all ramifications
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: